Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
I caution ping every lane I'm not in every 10 seconds if my teammate is within one screen length of an enemy champion, just to be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)

gvibes posted:

I finally got a gold promo series.
2-1 so far.

In my loss, I was mao vs. nasus. I literally was auto-attacking nasus the entire laning phase, and could not out-damage his q sustain. So dumb.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

gvibes posted:

2-1 so far.

In my loss, I was mao vs. nasus. I literally was auto-attacking nasus the entire laning phase, and could not out-damage his q sustain. So dumb.

Good luck in your promos!

Also Nasus is literally a counter to champs like Maokai because it is a free farm lane for him and he can sustain as well or more than you. Not much you can do in lane just gotta have more impact in teamfights.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I remember him getting picked at Worlds when he was waaaayyyy off meta as a Mao counterpick.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Ya that was E max Nasus. Basically pin Maokai to turret and push non stop. Q max nasus does well vs him too because Maokai even if he pushes you in turret he doesn't really damage turret.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Samurai/ninja pickers who only pick samurais and ninjas mid and dodge if theyre all correctly banned should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

in the dystopian future of 2019, russia has worked with riot games to tap into everyones computers and the more you say you hate yasuo mains the more likely the system is to match you with them. want to prevent this future? lock in zoe, the aspect of twilight

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
With how much sustain there is in bot now with dorans shield and fleet footwork and poo poo should I even bother Caitlyn q'ing people if it's through minions or is it a waste of mana now

I feel like unless you hit them like some huge % of the time they just heal back up before it matters

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Stefan Prodan posted:

With how much sustain there is in bot now with dorans shield and fleet footwork and poo poo should I even bother Caitlyn q'ing people if it's through minions or is it a waste of mana now

I feel like unless you hit them like some huge % of the time they just heal back up before it matters

Just get yourself a Soraka support and kill them under tower at level 2.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

pog boyfriend posted:

Ive literally never lost a game as amumu.

I retired from playing Elise with a 100% win rate (2-0, I was carried while sucking mad rear end both games)

strong bird
May 12, 2009

I miss my friend Phoenix, the Phoenix from Dota 2

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Since they sell heroes and skins in this game they've focused 100% on making gunnists with fat tits and they've missed out on the crucial bird/dog market

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Stefan Prodan posted:

If you're Q'ing through minions it's because you want to shove the wave. Sometimes using mana to shove the wave is good!

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Mundo's 10-40% stronger ult healing has bumped his winrate by 4-5%, he is pretty good now, if he has grievous wounds applied lategame it's still healing nearly as much as his old ult without any grievous wounds.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Mundo's 10-40% stronger ult healing has bumped his winrate by 4%

Remember when they gave his E an AA reset and his winrate skyrocketed by like 5%? I swear that shithead's one of the most volatile champs in the game.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I mean it was a pretty substantial buff. He heals 100% hp instead of 60%, almost twice as good.

Here I come full speed/tenacity/hp Mundo with titanic hydra.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

kingcobweb posted:

If you're Q'ing through minions it's because you want to shove the wave. Sometimes using mana to shove the wave is good!

Well yeah but I'm finding myself just running out of mana all the time so I'm trying to maybe not do that lol

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Vermain posted:

Remember when they gave his E an AA reset and his winrate skyrocketed by like 5%? I swear that shithead's one of the most volatile champs in the game.
It wasn't just the AA reset I don't think, they added a bunch of damage to it too.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Power of Pecota posted:

I retired from playing Elise with a 100% win rate (2-0, I was carried while sucking mad rear end both games)

Elise feels very bad right now. Maybe mage buffs will help her if they go through ?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

milkman dad posted:

Elise feels very bad right now. Maybe mage buffs will help her if they go through ?

unless they fundamentally change her design, that champ will never be balanced

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

unless they fundamentally change her design, that champ will never be balanced

Ya elise either rolls everyone in the early game and also one shots people late game or like right now where she does nothing.

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
I just won an ARAM game where our comp was Blitz, Gragas, Graves, Kata, Voli vs Lux, Morg, Nida, Ornn, Veigar. AMA.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgIaYn4W7iQ

uhhhhhhhhhh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It's a PBE bug preventing the rift herald trinket item from being consumed on use it looks like?

Pretty funny.

strong bird
May 12, 2009

welcome to bugworld

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

iSurrender posted:

I just won an ARAM game where our comp was Blitz, Gragas, Graves, Kata, Voli vs Lux, Morg, Nida, Ornn, Veigar. AMA.

build MR congrats you win

edit: won

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

iSurrender posted:

Merc treads for all?

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Played a bit of new(old?) LB in ranked and drat she is so strong in lane compared to before. Only annoying thing is that I find it a lot harder to push the wave now that w q doesn't one shot the wave. Even with Ludens its annoying to waste w r I rather go protobelt and use that to one shot the wave.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
streaming league with my good friend stephen pardon https://www.twitch.tv/kingcobweb/

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

streaming league with my good friend stephen pardon https://www.twitch.tv/kingcobweb/

lost all the games and i quit league of legends

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
lol well I got to ilve the adc fantasy of having a super fed assassin in like 3 games in a row so I couldn't even click any buttons in a fight whoops

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Stefan Prodan posted:

lol well I got to ilve the adc fantasy of having a super fed assassin in like 3 games in a row so I couldn't even click any buttons in a fight whoops

I got to play against Leblanc Zed Rengar Vayne once

I'm good on assassins for a lifetime, delete them and force anyone who picks one to play botlane yasuo and hand over free wins

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

kingcobweb posted:

lost all the games and i quit league of legends

goodby

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Hey I think I'm gonna try to get back into league after barely playing at all this season because hearthstone's economy is pretty bad. What have I missed about top/adc/mid besides "play sion"

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
Got my first penta in at least 3 years today, probably ever actually but for sure since season 5. ARAM Irelia is gross.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
My only penta was velkoz support, feels good

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

my only penta was as rengar with an ivern on my team and it was a fight near tribush so i just kinda right clicked everyone and hopped around like crash bandicoot until everyone was dead

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Moatman posted:

Got my first penta in at least 3 years today, probably ever actually but for sure since season 5. ARAM Irelia is gross.

i had a penta on irelia lined up a couple days ago but the last person i think was trying to give it to me and No Pentakill Is Real Unless Its Earned so i didnt get it

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Monicro posted:

Hey I think I'm gonna try to get back into league after barely playing at all this season because hearthstone's economy is pretty bad. What have I missed about top/adc/mid besides "play sion"

there is this new character called "zoe" who everyone really loves and respects for her distinct personality, high skill cap, and engaging mechanics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Me, an idiot: Echo is the most annoying possible champion design

Riot, wisely: ah but this one is called Zoe