Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Dunno, Merkel seems at least to have her head in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Who's a good head of state or government?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Carles Puigdemont, lol

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Krankenstyle posted:

Carles Puigdemont, lol

The one who bravely ran away to Belgium? Good stuff.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Any that isn't attached to a neck

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Angela Merkel has yet to have a sex scandal.

Hold on to your pants

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

syscall girl posted:

Angela Merkel has yet to have a sex scandal.

Hold on to your pants

Not for lack of trying. :smith:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

e: guess it was fake news after all

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Well I like Varadkar but he's probably too right-wing for Something Awful. :shrug:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Wheat Loaf posted:

Well I like Varadkar but he's probably too right-wing for Something Awful. :shrug:
Dude really, really hates poor people.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i heard the guy who killed hitler was in charge of a state, whats he up to these days?

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Samuringa posted:

Also works.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Absurd Alhazred posted:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Former DILF posted:

i heard the guy who killed hitler was in charge of a state, whats he up to these days?

I think it was interesting because he was all like "Russians are scary"

please burn my corpse in the street, meister SS

lol if you worry about what the red squad wants to do with your dead body

idiot

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Former DILF posted:

What's weird is that his career suddenly drops off after that high point

No one's really sure what's up with it, you'd think that'd give him a lot of room to move forward after

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

I think this sounds neat! Then again I live in a nudist community so any excuse to not have to wear clothes out is a welcome one. 😊

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

theres a lot of lovely boring caves that dont have any stalagtites/mites, no cave paintings, no weird underground streams or piles of bones

which type is howe?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/992884158539198466

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Gynocentric Regime posted:

I think this sounds neat! Then again I live in a nudist community so any excuse to not have to wear clothes out is a welcome one. 😊

Hey now that is interesting. Are you in the US or somewhere more nude-friendly?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Samuringa posted:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SA really has everyone.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Scathach posted:

Hey now that is interesting. Are you in the US or somewhere more nude-friendly?

The U.S., Florida specifically where we have more permanent nudist communities than anywhere else in the country. 😊

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

The U.S., Florida specifically where we have more permanent nudist communities than anywhere else in the country. 😊

That's cool. Last year I learned that nudity is perfectly legal in WA as long as you aren't doing anything lude.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/992501679739240448

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

You can’t post The Onion he... wait a minute.

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Scathach posted:

That's cool. Last year I learned that nudity is perfectly legal in WA as long as you aren't doing anything lude.

For very broad possible definitions of lewd.

Walking down 3rd Ave in Seattle on a Wednesday morning with your junk in the breeze? Probably gonna get a talking-to by the man.

Naked on a bicycle in a parade in Fremont on a Saturday? This is expected and encouraged, just don't get anything caught in the chain!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Farmdizzle posted:

For very broad possible definitions of lewd.

Walking down 3rd Ave in Seattle on a Wednesday morning with your junk in the breeze? Probably gonna get a talking-to by the man.

Naked on a bicycle in a parade in Fremont on a Saturday? This is expected and encouraged, just don't get anything caught in the chain!

Mods, rename me "junk caught in blockchain"

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Mods, rename me "junk caught in blockchain"

Already happened in the grimmest possible way.

PurdWerfect
Aug 29, 2000

Scathach posted:

It's been awhile, but from what I remember I never wanted to do anything on ludes.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

If nobody else is going to...

Masterful username/post combo right here.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

My god my spelling is poo poo. Also please don't get anything caught in a bike chain, yikes.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Man swinging dead cat over his head at 1am was on his way to see councillor

quote:

A 56-YEAR-OLD man seen swinging a dead cat above his head at 1am in the morning told gardai - when confronted - that he was on his way to see a local councillor about the animal, a court has heard.

Brendan Casey of Caltragh Crescent, Sligo was summoned for being intoxicated, failing to give his name and with urinating in public at Stephen Street Car Park on November 26th 2017. Inspector Donal Sweeney outlined how Gardaí received a report of a man swinging a dead cat above his head at 1.15am.

The Gardaí couldn’t tell how the cat died, the Inspector told Judge Kevin Kilrane.

Casey told the court he found the cat dead at West Gardens in the town and believed it to be a health and safety issue.

“I was bringing it down to Blind Tiger to a councillor there and to ask him what’s to be done about this,” he said.

He added that he had also come across another dead cat at Mail Coach Road some time previously.

The defendant then asked the court what had happened to the fellow who picked the cat up and “threw it in the river.” He wondered why he wasn’t in court.

Why indeed

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Former DILF posted:

Tobias from animorphs? He died in a suicide ram attack against a space ship from The Other

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I’m going to a nudist camp that I love later on today my friend :hfive: looking forward to kayaking and hiking

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

At least it has pockets I guess?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Fathis Munk posted:

At least it has pockets I guess?

Is this what it takes to finally get women's jeans with pockets in them?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Aesop Poprock posted:

I’m going to a nudist camp that I love later on today my friend :hfive: looking forward to kayaking and hiking

Awesome! We don't have hiking, but we do have a kickass lake for kayaking and boating :)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

SpacePig posted:

Is this what it takes to finally get women's jeans with pockets in them?

I'm hoping this catches on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Woman issued citation after urine sample explodes inside microwave of 7-Eleven