Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

:stwoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

like everything in the early 2000's was about oceans and beaches because 3D rendering was finally good enough to make water look decent

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

GobiasIndustries posted:

I would also like to know this because I keep getting ads for them on Amazon and I don't need to make french fries lazily but they go on sale so frequently, apparently.

i checked wikipedia and it appears that theyre v small convection ovens

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

get nunberg in there too

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Consummate Professional posted:

can't tell, tablet is too small. not YOSPOS

tackle him off his seat while shouting CSPAM BINCH

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Never forget Seth Rich

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

hello

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

jon cannot understand you

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

Never forget Seth Rich

he was in a x-files season 1 episode as like a stoner and they mentioned like bombing sadam as a joke and it kinda zoomed me right out and like drat america was somehow even worse than now

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

bye

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Augus posted:

like everything in the early 2000's was about oceans and beaches because 3D rendering was finally good enough to make water look decent

are we talking about ecco the dolphin itt

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
is garfield 2d like anime (good) or is he fat enough that he is 3d like humans (bad)

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

a.lo posted:

I bet you can save hollywood, friend.

wait we want to save hollywood? :confused:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

:wow: rude!!

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

you could inspire a p good qqcs thread if every time you saw someone reading the forums you tackled them and talked about cspam

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Trump hunt

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

hi!!!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bip Roberts posted:

is garfield 2d like anime (good) or is he fat enough that he is 3d like humans (bad)

anime as heck

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I don't hate on comic movies, like whatever. I watch them they're fine. Stuff doesn't have to be high art to be entertaining. But after watching 10 trailers for IPs that were old hat two decades ago, and like an hour and 45 minutes of the large purple mans infinite war I was definitely thinking to myself "what the gently caress am I doing right now. What is any of this poo poo."

I didn't think infinity war was bad, but it definitely brought some emotions for me in existential listlessness

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
deadpool is the only good marvel poo poo

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why was nermal a dude when he was way hotter than arlene

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Phi230 posted:

deadpool is the only good marvel poo poo

haha pop culture reference and 4th wall break! Oh wow that didn't take 2 hours...

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I see we're continuing as expected on the track towards war with Iran

I'm glad I'll at least die in a good apartment with a great view

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zegermans posted:

why was nermal a dude when he was way hotter than arlene

arlene was hot dude

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
thread pull up

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

what is hanging and how's it thus

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

this is the president(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trump loves mondays

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Joementum posted:

remember that time john mccain said we should topple a government and we did and then the government which replaced it was worse?

lmao

MAVERICK!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

juche avocado posted:

are we talking about ecco the dolphin itt

yeah sega was all like "wow the dreamcast rules we can make water look great now" so they made the first level in Sonic Adventure and they made a sequel to that one game that was about a dolphin and then they made that military base in Sonic Adventure 2 that was built on the ocean and then gamers said "gently caress this I hate the beach" so the dreamcast flopped and nintendo fans never stopped complaining about Super Mario Sunshine and Zelda The Wind Waker and IGN gave Pokemon Emerald a 2/10 because everyone was sick of water and beaches. SEGA tried to redeem itself with the first level of Sonic Heroes but the citizens revolted and the Sonic franchise was killed. By the time the PS3 came out water was so deeply reviled that developers decided to reduce the amount of moisture in their games to the absolute minimum, resulting in every game taking place in a war-torn desert. Everybody loved this and was high off of the blood of Iraqi children and the PS3 sold 10 trillion copies.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/993309629328252928

where does he find the time

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CVr49VF-ME

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Reality Loser posted:

Antidepressants will do this

yeah on the one hand like I don't completely lack energy and hurt all over anymore but on the other hand I do still really lack energy and constantly question the point of existence

This is ostensibly better since I am getting up and going to swim almost every day and not literally just lying in bed doing absolutely nothing but it's definitely not ideal and I can hardly be called functional.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

wait

is he doing a joint press briefing tomorrow with shucklebee?

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/993287499140214784

:same:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

so much time to make lazy obama memes on the_donald

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a.lo posted:

Never forget Seth Rich

Hillary is the agent 47 of politics killing off so many people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

SKULL.GIF posted:

wait

is he doing a joint press briefing tomorrow with shucklebee?

god I hope so

• Locked thread