Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Ol black OJ killed his white wife.... Lookee lookee here.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

kilt his wife wif a BIG OLE knife!

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
With a dead jew here and a dead jew there

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
Did anyone on the show ever talk about this? It was clearly made after they went to Sirius yet I don't recall seeing/hearing about it before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPZq9LZ8qk

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I don't know which was worse, Michelle Wolf's comedy or the clips from Adam Sandler's new movie.

Also why was everyone congratulating JD on getting into shape? He wears a 38 inch waist, he eats chips/snacks for breakfast, eats Chipotle for lunch, and can only do 10 to 20 pushups or situps before he has to take a breather. I guess compared to Jason, Benjy and John Hein he's more human but he's pretty drat far from being in shape.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Jon Hein? The nerd from Jump the Shark, the blowjob king of Michigan State?

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

an adult beverage posted:

Jon Hein? The nerd from Jump the Shark, the blowjob king of Michigan State?

It's weird thinking of Jon Hein as a former member of a comedy troupe. He's not funny at all.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Take off your diaper and jab me with that shrinky dink.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
It's a bit late but I do wanna say, the Ronnie and Stephanie interview was amazing, it took me through the whole cycle of emotions, that make the show the best for me. They genuinely seem care for each other, and I wish them the best but I'm honestly more worried about Ronnie and Shuli's relationship. My gawd. Also now Shuli's commenting on how it seems Ronnie is stroking out whenever he has a passionate conversation with Howard. Like seriously, Does anyone else hear it?

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Fafa Fooey

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
This week's "Ronnie's Dill Dough" call proves that Tradio calls are still hilarious.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

Lifespan posted:

This week's "Ronnie's Dill Dough" call proves that Tradio calls are still hilarious.

Truth

Also for those who still pay for Sirius (or use the free trial), the Richard Christy retrospect on 101 is my faaaavorite

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

immortal anime

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Tata Toothy

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
i-i-immortal whiner

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

On December 31, 1999, I stood on the top floor terrace of the Renaissance Hotel and took a poo poo on a teenage Chinese boy. Meanwhile, John Edwards' long tan cock began to harden as he demonstrated jacking off with whipped cream lathered on his dick. Meanwhile, Elliot Spitzer was pouring hot oatmeal on a fifteen year old's rear end in a top hat and ate it all. Meanwhile, Mitt Romney's dick was jammed into a sheep, as he pulled his cock from the sheep's rear end in a top hat, scattering cum across its wool. Meanwhile, Mel Gibson put his large balls onto Mikhail Gorbachev's birthmark again and again as I ate Gorbachev's massive brown rear end in a top hat and got a big chunk of turd on my face. It was a very good night.
__________________________________/

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

I hosed Desi Arnaz

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

"It's time America had a serious discussion about the legalization of bestiality."

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

I like the Jay Leno audiobook edits.

"Three blacks guys hosed my wife, Mavis"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

assHOOOOLE

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Bill Brasky
Apr 13, 2008

Sasa Smelly

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches

an adult beverage posted:

I like the Jay Leno audiobook edits.

"Three blacks guys hosed my wife, Mavis"

For some reason, the part where a group of men loving him and his wife Mavis when he was 8-years-old cracks me up every time because Artie goes, "...and his future wife Mavis just happened to be there! Wow"

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Steve Nowicki's High Pitch Mike impression is awesome:
https://www.howardstern.com/show/2018/5/2/audio-steve-nowicki-nails-his-useless-impressions-and-new-prank-call-sals-dad/

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
tata toothy

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Zoben
Oct 3, 2001
Zsa Zsa Gabor has mammoth cuntlips

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
New Sirius app launched with video content. It's a bunch of celebrity interview clips. lol. But the IQ test is there too.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Baba booey

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

https://i.imgur.com/wZfXQ0O.jpg

When did Benjy get that fat holy poo poo? I remember just recently he was a good size when he was with Elisa? Did he just balloon when they broke up?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Yea, saw that on the subreddit and was amazed. I don't think he's ever been that fat before and he's over 50, it's very dangerous for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

I think Artie might be skinnier than Benjy at this point.