Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

I remember seeing the video for Illuminati in High School and thinking it was incredible and hoo boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53JFI7UEMA

Syunikiss ~Nidome No Aitou~ is probably my favorite though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyCLLOs8d9E

Merveilles is a really solid album if you're even a grain interested in J-Goth.

(ITT we are weebs)

Speaking of shite musician tattoos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

:haw:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

13Pandora13 posted:

I remember seeing the video for Illuminati in High School and thinking it was incredible and hoo boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z53JFI7UEMA

Syunikiss ~Nidome No Aitou~ is probably my favorite though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyCLLOs8d9E

Merveilles is a really solid album if you're even a grain interested in J-Goth.

(ITT we are weebs)

Speaking of shite musician tattoos:

Freddy Mercury Poisoning

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Pretty tasteless to get a posthumous Freddy Mercury tattoo

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

No. :nws:

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

It's every "I drew this and it's so rad" picture every 14 year old boy has ever made.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Goddamn it the next time I catch and eat an octopus that loving tatt will be stuck in my head.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

LingcodKilla posted:

Goddamn it the next time I catch and eat an octopus that loving tatt will be stuck in my head.

same, except the next time i eat rear end

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

LingcodKilla posted:

Look up the good rear end octopus tattoo and you'll be fine

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

the look of that mask is really familiar, is this a loving Grendel tattoo?

I haven't read enough of it to know if it's supposed to look, uh, like that though

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

wow!

It looks like this started off as gun jester venom there in the middle, probably proper work there, and then he just had cheaper and cheaper artists add to it.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.
Looks to me like some kind of Venom eyes/face with a peeled banana on his head that reveals a carrot? The jaw of a bearded old man. The hands and arms of a strong-man burn victim holding some guns, because why not? Then, the torso and legs of a muscle bound tiny-man, crotch bulge included. Continuing with the Greek/Roman style sandaled feet, matching the size of the tiny-man body. And we finish with wings both scaled and feathered.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Bird Person with a lovely bandit mask

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I just assumed it was an ICP tattoo

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
The torso of that tattoo is the first gis result for "jester with guns"

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

How did you locate the Platonic Form of the White Guy Butt?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Origami Dali posted:

The torso of that tattoo is the first gis result for "jester with guns"

Amazingly enough, it's true!

Still looks like some kind of Venom variant wearing a bandana over its mouth. Wonder what the hell it's originally from...

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Ahh, so it's a jester. To me it looks like he has a banana skin on his head.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I thought it was a 14 year old's first attempt at making a Reaper skin tbh.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Don Gato posted:

I thought it was a 14 year old's first attempt at making a Reaper skin tbh.

I immediately thought Reaper.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Nuevo posted:

Still looks like some kind of Venom variant wearing a bandana over its mouth. Wonder what the hell it's originally from...

This explains why the arms and legs are so out of proportion.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Nuevo posted:

I knew it was a jester.

Yeah, I feel like I've seen this before. Its probably just generic 90s edgelord style, like you said it looks SO much like Venom but not... its probably somebody who grew up reading Venom's Original Character Do Not Steal.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

That blows.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Factually correct, but I can't tell if you're trying to make a turbo joke, because that's an alternator.

Which just raises the question of why the gently caress you'd get a tattoo of an alternator.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’m no parts expert but I did think it was part of a turbo for an import.
Gonna have to agree though. Alternator? Why who cares about them as long as it works.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Maybe an alternator killed his father, you don’t know!

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
In my mind, he really believes that it's a turbo or a supercharger or something really performance oriented because I love the irony of someone being such a hardcore car guy that they spend all this time and a probably small amount of money to get a tattoo of a car part and yet they have no idea what it is.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Nuevo posted:

Factually correct, but I can't tell if you're trying to make a turbo joke, because that's an alternator.

Which just raises the question of why the gently caress you'd get a tattoo of an alternator.
Maybe there was another tattoo he wanted to get, but it was unavailable.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Fuckin AutoZone I swear.....

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Yeah that's pretty random. What does he have on the other arm, a water pump? Brake master cylinder? Lol.

And the whole "ripped flesh" I think we all agree is tasteless as hell

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Y'all are doing better than me -- I didn't even recognize it as a potential engine part. I thought he was just going for a biomech thing.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Yeah, he was going for the “I wanna look like a robot/terminator” aesthetic, and just found a mechanical part that was shaped in a similar way to that part of his body without thinking further about it

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

twoday posted:

Yeah, he was going for the “I wanna look like a robot/terminator” aesthetic, and just found a mechanical part that was shaped in a similar way to that part of his body without thinking further about it

Dude ain't going anywhere with an alternator for a shoulder. What the gently caress does he have in his legs?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

A carburetor?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

That would be silly.

The legs are where you put the :black101: bitchin’ sound system :black101: , obviously

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I thought he was just going for a biomech thing.

I’ve got a co-worker going for that. I told him it looked good, since he and I already have a history of clashing. He also owns a replica coat from Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I've never been a fan of bio-mech; just seems to busy in an uninteresting way.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Maybe an alternator killed his father, you don’t know!

His father was a gasket, because he was blown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

SatansOnion posted:

That would be silly.

The legs are where you put the :black101: bitchin’ sound system :black101: , obviously

Ohhh, so he's a cricket. Awesome!