Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's an indirect way to self-insert into a character that's more interesting than a bland female protagonist in an otome game. You already have "conflict"in a sense where the protag is already seen as an antagonizing force and you get the plot of MC changing the other character's perception of her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

and i must meme posted:

i was surprised at how many 'reincarnated as the antagonist of an otome game' web novels there were. it sounds like a niche premise but there seem to be dozens of them

Eliza and Bakarina are the only ones I need! :black101:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

SwissArmyDruid posted:

The what now?

>Submarine hygine
>mushroom pasta
>panty mushrooms
>nope.avi

mushroom pasta is great wtf

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lol

i understand the problem with mushroom pasta now

En Family Mook
Apr 29, 2017

Heyo, a new chapter of Shimanami Tasogare! Some Floral rear end page spreads up in this big gay wedding small, intimately venued gay wedding. Things are really looking up for everybody. :unsmith:
until they aren't :smith:

Totally unrelated and a few pages late: if you want an old school feeling isekai, with a lady lead, and no video game mechanics you might want to give Curse Blood a look. Art's gorgeous and kinda feels like its cribbing D&D and Record of Lodoss War then anything super trendy. Only 4 chapters available though, so there's plenty of time for it to poo poo the bed.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
lmfao god bless takemiya jin

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/live_streamer_girlfriend#1

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Still waiting for her to make a monster hunter one.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Well, I believe in god now.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
For a yuri love triangle, there's Nanashi no Asterism which also has a cross dressing side plot. I seem to remember it having a pretty and abrupt ending, though.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Don't read Asterism if you want any kind of progress or conclusion. It has a strong setup but ends up going absolutely nowhere.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I'm sorry op this is literally the only gay polyamory comic that exists https://dynasty-scans.com/series/makirinpanas_lessons_on_living_together

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
A new chapter today made me remember Kiss and a White Lily spends a few chapters on a three way relationship.

Actually that's the only relationship in KaaWL I can remember aside from the main couple.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
there's that really melodramatic trashy one about uni students with the girl who jerks off in her old school uniform and the prim proper girl who's secretly a sex worker and the trans girl who's highly normal tbh

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

DisDisDis posted:

there's that really melodramatic trashy one about uni students with the girl who jerks off in her old school uniform and the prim proper girl who's secretly a sex worker and the trans girl who's highly normal tbh

what is this and why haven't i heard of it

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
well i was planning to link it but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

DisDisDis posted:

well i was planning to link it but i can't for the life of me remember what it's called

Argh! I read that, but I can't remember the name either.
If no-one remembers in the next few hours I'll dig it up when I get home.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

DisDisDis posted:

Himegoto: Juukyuusai no Seifuku

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

Oh, that sounds a bit different from what I was imagining from Dis's description somehow. The "three hosed up teens trying to work out their gender/sexuality issues" premise sorta reminds me of Bokura no Hentai.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
oh it finished scanlating since the last time i looked at it... dunno if i can deal right now tbh

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008
It is a pretty hosed up manga. If you want to know the general tone of the ending though (no details) it's mostly hopeful and everyone ends up kinda of okayish.
It is actually kinda similar to BnH, but I'd say it's generally a bit darker and more adult in a way which reflects the older protagonists.

In other news, I finished Full Time Wife Escapist recently. That was pretty sweet, though it did feel like kind of a rushed ending.

The_White_Crane fucked around with this message at 13:19 on May 10, 2018

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/harada_info/status/991160856556679174

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
scrolling through her twitter and im still loving amazed at this

https://twitter.com/vanilla_gallery/status/988679620173021184

e; https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=67982212

DisDisDis fucked around with this message at 15:47 on May 10, 2018

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
i think The Band One is the only harada thing i haven't read (past the hilarious first couple chapters) so I may as well I guess

gotta go back and reread Blue Sky Complex now that it's done too...

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DisDisDis posted:

gotta go back and reread Blue Sky Complex now that it's done too...

same

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
it might be my favorite romance manga ever, is the hosed up part

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
it's good so why is that hosed up

or is it hosed up that you haven't finished it yet

tbh I've read parts of it like 3 times so while I want to do a re-read and get all the way to the end I wasn't in a huge hurry

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
just that i'm dawdling on it so much when i think it's really good haha

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
it's still really funny

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Well, the rest of it was really good but it really tries to have its cake and eat it too with the dynamic of the yakuza to the group. you can either have them stomp him out (fair imo) and then uneasily get along at a distance or you can have a rape scene but you can't do both.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Woo boy Harada does know her target demographic. I'm waiting for her titles to be available in physical copies before I go to hell.

I wish she would draw josei and her crazy plots would be popular.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Everyone in this is so hosed up and I can't stop reading.

e:

ZiegeDame fucked around with this message at 00:39 on May 11, 2018

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

same but the opposite

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

yeah no it's totally the other way around

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
please appreciate the ice-pack on her wrist. She tried very hard.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I know I just need practice but man, the neck endurance required to suck dick for the amount time today's men need to cum

and I just wanna relax my jaw always...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

ZiegeDame posted:

Everyone in this is so hosed up and I can't stop reading.

e:

Can relate.