Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

captainOrbital posted:

This is funny irrespective of what it's being said in response to.

Trying this, brb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Meh.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
Cross postin'

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I don't need 😏😏 to post 🤔intelligent🤔 comments🤓 here because I don't need😑 to prove anything to you😎😎😎. I have a 👨‍🎓👩‍🎓university degree🤓🤓 and I 😲speak😲 five🖐️ languages💨. At no point💫 in time⌛ was I concerned 🤔about being less smart 🤓😝😜than you😎😎😎. But even if you 🤗think I'm dumb😫🙃, seeing how you 😧😖treat people who you think are "below" 👇you tells more about yourself🙌 than about me🙏. You must be very unhappy😢😢😢😢 with your life.😬💦💦💦

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Memento posted:

Cross postin'

Yeah, Volcano Insurance scam! :shepspends:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

This was basically the Republican party line for 8 years.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Nothing like some blind hate. I hope they get throttled (and I mean their internet).

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
There's a new artist, Olivia Jaimes, drawing the Nancy comic strip, and it's actually kind of good, but since newspaper comics are determined largely by idiots there are lots of complaints about it. This is worse than those complaints.

http://www.gocomics.com/nancy/2018/04/24

quote:

…To answer what was said about my yesterday comment about " the psedonoymous Olivia James… " It seemed odd to me, seeing McDonald and AV talking about the artist being a woman, but using a pen name. I’ve since seen the NY Times’ piece on the new Nancy, which again repeats that O. J. is a pen name, this time with more authority. Okay. Now, a transgender woman who has not had " down there " surgery is a woman in identity, and someone who has had surgery has moved biologically in that direction, in my belief. Now, I Don’t see why it’s so wonderful that MS. James jokes about tech – Tons of comic strips do jokes about tech these days! It is a running joke of mine, at my Facebook page – I’m Walter Lilly, in Santa Cruz, " Surf City ", CA – that I butch about daily strip artists who try to " get hip and with-it " by doing selfie and binge-watching jokes!

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/twcuddleston/status/994170675073044480

Counterpoint: please do give David Attenborough the Infinity Stones.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
There's a new artist, Olivia Jaimes, drawing the Nancy comic strip, and it's actually kind of good, but since newspaper comics are determined largely by idiots there are lots of complaints about it. This is worse than those complaints.

quote:

…To answer what was said about my yesterday comment about " the psedonoymous Olivia James… " It seemed odd to me, seeing McDonald and AV talking about the artist being a woman, but using a pen name. I’ve since seen the NY Times’ piece on the new Nancy, which again repeats that O. J. is a pen name, this time with more authority. Okay. Now, a transgender woman who has not had " down there " surgery is a woman in identity, and someone who has had surgery has moved biologically in that direction, in my belief. Now, I Don’t see why it’s so wonderful that MS. James jokes about tech – Tons of comic strips do jokes about tech these days! It is a running joke of mine, at my Facebook page – I’m Walter Lilly, in Santa Cruz, " Surf City ", CA – that I butch about daily strip artists who try to " get hip and with-it " by doing selfie and binge-watching jokes!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
90% sure that's the guy who writes compu-toons in between strokes.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I was disappointed that her first Sunday strip was a whole bunch of copy paste.

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
double post, drat it

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
double post, drat it

eta: what is going on

trickybiscuits has a new favorite as of 08:35 on May 10, 2018

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

trickybiscuits posted:

double post, drat it

it's so hot in here!

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

trickybiscuits posted:

double post, drat it

You killed your wife Leonard.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

"b-be gentle🥞 daddy🧢👴" i👸 whispered🤫. "this is my first time"😊☺😚

"choo choo" 🚂Thomas the tank engine🚂 screamed😫😫😫 as he rode🛤 into my butthole🍑🕳

Grraarrgghh
Feb 12, 2012

"Bernard, float over here so I can punch you."

Sarcopenia posted:

You killed your wife Leonard.

:laffo:

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
https://twitter.com/NuclearTakes/status/994275834725851136

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

I feel like username tallchad with stunningly ridiculous opinions about the female body has to be an incel gimmick right?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

hanales posted:

I feel like username tallchad with stunningly ridiculous opinions about the female body has to be an incel gimmick right?

Me too but does it really make a difference when it's the exact same thing multiple real people think and say on the reg?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I wanna see someone tell these vagina circumference dudes about kegels. Will they find a new spot for their goalposts, or will they admit that they don't trust anyone to be understanding that they're inexperienced?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sarcopenia posted:

Me too but does it really make a difference when it's the exact same thing multiple real people think and say on the reg?

Those people are called 'idiots' and we rightly mock them.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
https://twitter.com/batnark/status/994273538797285376

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

Those people are called 'idiots' and we rightly mock them.

Uh yeah, that's why I posted it here. :shrug:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

trickybiscuits posted:

double post, drat it

Have you been working out?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Picnic Princess posted:

Have you been working out?

Sorry! Their phone has been eating their posts!

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

trickybiscuits posted:

I didn't realize Gilchrist was gone. Good riddance.

Amidst the comments section arguing over which artist sucks more, one poster struggles frantically to understand a simple joke.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

on the bored wop posted:

Amidst the comments section arguing over which artist sucks more, one poster struggles frantically to understand a simple joke.

People like this most be so, so unhappy

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer

Apparently according to the comments, the dude in the pic made things messy on purpose as a test. It's not that she herself was messy.

Is it really that loving hard to keep your living space clean and not expect someone else to do it?

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

somekindofguy posted:

Apparently according to the comments, the dude in the pic made things messy on purpose as a test. It's not that she herself was messy.

Is it really that loving hard to keep your living space clean and not expect someone else to do it?

There's a certain kind of dude who basically want a mother who they can also gently caress when they talk about "girlfriend material".

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
That's almost all of them.

Ladies, stop dating dudes.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Aramek posted:

That's almost all of them.

Ladies, stop dating dudes.

Modern day Lysistrata. Have sex with dudes, but don't stick around and clean up after them.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Have sex with dudes and also take stuff from their fridge and make a mess as you leave.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
maybe take turns cleaning up poo poo? :shrug:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

on the bored wop posted:

Were these people ever children in school, or was it so long ago they forgot what it was like?

Perestroika posted:

There's a certain kind of dude who basically want a mother who they can also gently caress when they talk about "girlfriend material".

For all their creepy, creepy faults chasers come out ahead here; they usually do just want you to just gently caress them and leave.

Gynocentric Regime has a new favorite as of 16:25 on May 10, 2018

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Iron Sheik needs to chill

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sheik doesn’t and apparently has never run the account, it’s two brothers who do it “for him”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

EL BROMANCE posted:

Sheik doesn’t and apparently has never run the account, it’s two brothers who do it “for him”.

I love the idea that this poor guy has no idea that his brothers are making everyone think he hates shrimp.