Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
ed balls would never dont post american soldiers getting owned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA6YC9xzITw

wrong thread but whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sliderule posted:

The guy who gets blasted in this died in the dirt and then Trump owned his mom on the phone and lied about it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
he knew what he signed up for

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

sliderule posted:

wrong thread but whatever

holy moley

isn't war so cool, guys!?

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Lol "are we part of the LGBT community"

*Looks at acronym* nope

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Lol "are we part of the LGBT community"

*Looks at acronym* nope

There is an I in LGBTQIA which I believe is the current letter salad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
QUILTBAG

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Egoistporky/status/994411247264190464

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

i just watched this video and i get the message and everything but that was only because of the visual medium.

how could anyone listen to this song and get the message when i cant understand what hes saying

im white

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
rap music is all poopity scoop, scoopity poop poop scoop poop to me too

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

sliderule posted:

i just watched this video and i get the message and everything but that was only because of the visual medium.

how could anyone listen to this song and get the message when i cant understand what hes saying

im white

The lyrics kinda spell it out

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

pillsburysoldier posted:

The lyrics kinda spell it out

there is no closed captioning on the youtube video and i cant understand everything that is said because the mix is not optimized nor the performer focused on delivering the lyrics clearly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

for some reason vice manages to do some of the best photojournalism of anybody tbh. but their actual analysis and opinion stuff is usually terrible

b0red
Apr 3, 2013

why would vice intentionally want the streisand effect to happen with this? do they really think a follow up article with all the racist memes is going to generate that much revenue?

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

yes

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

sliderule posted:

im white

So you could say that you are at a loss?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Finally!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

sliderule posted:

im white

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YpNidqsBhI

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm really poo poo at understanding song lyrics in general and I find rap and hip hop clearer than most. I think you just learn to understand it the more you listen to it.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah its like listening to scottish ppl eventually you pick it up

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the best is when people pretend to understand death metal lyrics

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCFVX6lzHU

Wikipedia posted:

The song was chosen by Armed Forces Radio to be the first song broadcast on the service covering the area during Operation Desert Storm. In one of the campfire scenes late in the 2007 documentary Joe Strummer: The Future Is Unwritten, a Granada friend states that Strummer wept when he heard that the phrase "Rock the Casbah" was written on an American bomb that was to be detonated on Iraq during the 1991 Gulf War.[18]

Following the terrorist attacks on 11 September 2001, the song was placed on the list of post-9/11 inappropriate titles distributed by Clear Channel.[19] In 2006, the conservative National Review released their list of the top 50 "Conservative Rock Songs", with "Rock the Casbah" at No. 20, noting the Clear Channel list as well as frequent requests to the British Forces Broadcasting Service during the Iraq War.[20] Cultural reviewer and political analyst Charlie Pierce commented that "the notion of the Clash as spokesfolk for adventurism in the Middle East might have been enough to bring Joe Strummer back from the dead."[21]

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

i like donald glover and the video and thought it was cool and all but i get the impression npr libs havent seen a dead prez music video before.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

donald glover is for people who do personality tests in their free time

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he dad name him dong lover

Rushi
Jun 2, 2003

by Smythe

samurai and greek i'm dead

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

atlanta is a good show

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

sliderule posted:

i cant understand what hes saying
lol ur my mom

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

bump_fn posted:

lol ur my mom

come take out my garbage and give me a kiss then

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

milhist owns you cuck

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

milhist owns you cuck

I've seen this meme pop up recently, that it's somehow bad to be extremely interested in WW2 tanks. Which is hosed up, because WW2 tanks own

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

what if i'm an aztec fanboy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

I've seen this meme pop up recently, that it's somehow bad to be extremely interested in WW2 tanks. Which is hosed up, because WW2 tanks own

99% of the time someone says they are into ww2 tanks they are talking about that tank mmo, the high school girls in tanks anime, and/or pro-nazi historical revisionism

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

99% of the time someone says they are into ww2 tanks they are talking about that tank mmo, the high school girls in tanks anime, and/or pro-nazi historical revisionism

Girls und Panzer is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Guy Goodbody posted:

Girls und Panzer is really good

I had to import the PS4 game and I'm skipping over all the 15 minute long visual novel cutscenes because what the gently caress man

the tank game is really good