Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Slay the Spire and Star Traders: Frontiers

seems i can't get enough card games which is weird because in theory i detest deck builders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

DSP just went to a Pay n Spray to try to get bikers to stop following him.

*acts like i understand the joke* Lmao.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i got back from a mothers day brunch and now its time to play more illusion of gaia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He went into CJ's house and immediately said Where da weed at. You know there's weed in this house. and looked directly into the camera and explained that in the 90s Gang Violence was really bad on the east and west coasts - demonstrated in the feuds of Tupack.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He went into CJ's house and immediately said Where da weed at. You know there's weed in this house. and looked directly into the camera and explained that in the 90s Gang Violence was really bad on the east and west coasts - demonstrated in the feuds of Tupack.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

COffee and some Wild Arms 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

A lil Sunday morning' Banjo Kazooie :cheers:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Needed something to play this morning so I decided to jump back into Golf Story after not touching it for like 8 months. The game itself is a little rough around the edges but I'm constantly impressed with how great the dialogue is in it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like that one but I keep forgetting about it when I’m taking a poo poo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Baxate posted:

A lil Sunday morning' Banjo Kazooie :cheers:

'S right luv, it's the one with the bird and bear, innit? Happy muvver's day luv, come 'ere and give us a kiss, right. *closes door on secure gaming van*

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Fungah! posted:

'S right luv, it's the one with the bird and bear, innit? Happy muvver's day luv, come 'ere and give us a kiss, right. *closes door on secure gaming van*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

more new Vegas before late lunch with mom

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Called mum, rest of the family is doing mother's day this year so i'm free to get blasted and play, let's see

Slay the Spire first I reckon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pac Man CE 2. Wont be able to play much else today but hopefully some more BBTag before the beta ends

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Not much gaming today for Mother’s Day but I’m planning on probably some Pillars of Eternity or Yakuza 0 for an hour or two before bed.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i really wanna try pillars again, and probably streaming more ds3 later

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably some God of War or Phoenix Wright later after the gym.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i need something to play on my lovely work laptop while i'm traveling for a week

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

sector_corrector posted:

i need something to play on my lovely work laptop while i'm traveling for a week

Diablo 2

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

playing Eastern Sun again would be fun if I hadn't previously sunk thousands of hours into that game and the thought of playing it any more makes me feel sort of ill

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lol

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

sector_corrector posted:

Play some shmups?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

corn in the bible posted:

Play some shmups?

hmm, not really my favorite genre... maybe i'll give nuclear throne another shot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nuclear throne is a good one, or pinball arcade before it's gone forever.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Didn't really play much this weekend, as I was catching up with friends for a lot of it. Still managed to get in some R6: Siege here and there, though - took out quite a few players with traps too, so I'm happy! :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh thought of another one, you could get deep into map gaming. I've never had much issue running CKII/EUIV on my lappy.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Could also play a wide variety of roguelikes, too - but yeah, mapgaming is always a solid pick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell you could play the classic CK1, a wonderful game.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Fortnite Battle Royale it turns out :negative:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Ciaphas posted:

Fortnite Battle Royale it turns out :negative:
Goondolences.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
eh nothing. tired

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Cobalt Viper posted:

Goondolences.

im unsure whether i like it or not so there's hope for me yet

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

was hoping to do more new vegas but my stomach hurts from all the hummus I ate earlier

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

done with fortnite for now at least, got a #5 :)

back to space traders frontiers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i made my mum a card for mothers day and she loved it :)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

You played a #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ciaphas posted:

back to space traders frontiers

WHO DOES #5 WORK FOR???