Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

JERUSALEM—Declaring that it was long past time for his people to live once again on their ancestral soil, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly began calling Thursday for the Israeli return to their ancient homeland of Iran. “The land of Iran has long been part of our heritage, and we implore the international community to work with us to ensure its return to the independent Jewish state,” said Netanyahu, adding that Israel was willing to use military force if necessary to reoccupy all 636,400 square miles of present-day Iran that were historically included in the promised land bestowed upon the Jewish people by biblical mandate. “The so-called Islamic cities of Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, and dozens of others were founded on what were once ancient Jewish kingdoms, not to mention how many of our most sacred sites Iran currently occupies, including the Imam Reza Holy Shrine, the Jamkaran Mosque, and the Zoroastrian Fire Temple of Chak-Chak. In fact, Iran is home to the highest concentration of Judaic ancient holy sites anywhere in the world outside of Mecca, Lumbini, and Vatican City. We demand that the Jewish people be permitted to return to ruling our ancestral Persian homelands.” At press time, Netanyahu had approved plans to begin construction on a large Israeli settlement in downtown Tehran.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

JERUSALEM—Declaring that it was long past time for his people to live once again on their ancestral soil, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reportedly began calling Thursday for the Israeli return to their ancient homeland of Iran. “The land of Iran has long been part of our heritage, and we implore the international community to work with us to ensure its return to the independent Jewish state,” said Netanyahu, adding that Israel was willing to use military force if necessary to reoccupy all 636,400 square miles of present-day Iran that were historically included in the promised land bestowed upon the Jewish people by biblical mandate. “The so-called Islamic cities of Tehran, Mashhad, Isfahan, and dozens of others were founded on what were once ancient Jewish kingdoms, not to mention how many of our most sacred sites Iran currently occupies, including the Imam Reza Holy Shrine, the Jamkaran Mosque, and the Zoroastrian Fire Temple of Chak-Chak. In fact, Iran is home to the highest concentration of Judaic ancient holy sites anywhere in the world outside of Mecca, Lumbini, and Vatican City. We demand that the Jewish people be permitted to return to ruling our ancestral Persian homelands.” At press time, Netanyahu had approved plans to begin construction on a large Israeli settlement in downtown Tehran.

[extremely Cyrus the Great voice] I've made a huge mistake.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

lmao

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/995750216467910658

lol

the city also renamed a nearby public square in Trump's honor

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Israel proud to announce the Al-Aqsa Mosque to be renamed Trump and Melania's gently caress Dome in honor of our great relationship where they give us lots of weapons and money

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/Ian56789/status/995978967642509319

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its 16 dead and 720 according to the bbc just now

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Death to Israel

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

lmao israel

just rofl

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/RamAbdu/status/995984308207865856

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it’s cool how none of those snipers ever stop and ask themselves “are we the baddies?” as they murder another child

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Taintrunner posted:

it’s cool how none of those snipers ever stop and ask themselves “are we the baddies?” as they murder another child

https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/995994265955250176

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/LovedayM/status/995989085004197888
https://mobile.twitter.com/joedyke/status/995996799218409472

death count is rising rapidly

and let's not forget that in addition to the deaths, there are tons of people being "non-lethally" shot in the legs, mostly by high-powered sniper rifles. which means a lot of people are being permanently maimed or crippled, and a lot of legs are being amputated. especially since gaza's health infrastructure is in a pretty bad state thanks to the blockade and bombings, and Israel isn't letting any of their victims out of Gaza to seek treatment elsewhere

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mark_Coughlan/status/996002176299225088
https://mobile.twitter.com/JareerKassis/status/992946289062109184

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the most violent footage they could come up with was some teenagers rustling some barded wire

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/CalNBC/status/996033995363233792

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
why

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

hamas training camps is the official excuse

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/ZeinakhodrAljaz/status/996031166611361792

https://twitter.com/AlmanarEnglish/status/996035228316692482

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

more dead Muslims mean more dollars for American arms manufacturers and their shareholders

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
israel celebrating the only way it knows how

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/996046634864791557

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

he's a massive retard who surely has no idea that palestinians are being murdered because he only watches fox news

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

he's a massive retard who surely has no idea that palestinians are being murdered because he only watches fox news

on Fox News they play the tape backwards so you can see the IDF sucking the death out of the poor Palestinians

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

israel celebrating the only way it knows how

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPxfI5o7ouo

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
though the dead protesters are getting more press time right now, Gaza is also facing another severe humanitarian crisis

the main border crossing for cargo transport into Gaza was severely damaged a couple of days ago, allegedly by rioters who somehow managed to enter the crossing without being shot by the IDF, torched vital equipment for fuel and goods transport, and then left without making any attempt to breach the border

the crossing has essentially been shut down by Israel, which is saying it could take months to repair the damage. in the meantime, gaza's already severe fuel shortage is escalating further. this is a particular concern for critical infrastructure such as hospitals, which rely heavily on diesel generators to deal with the unreliability of Gaza's power generation.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Main Paineframe posted:

though the dead protesters are getting more press time right now, Gaza is also facing another severe humanitarian crisis

the main border crossing for cargo transport into Gaza was severely damaged a couple of days ago, allegedly by rioters who somehow managed to enter the crossing without being shot by the IDF, torched vital equipment for fuel and goods transport, and then left without making any attempt to breach the border

the crossing has essentially been shut down by Israel, which is saying it could take months to repair the damage. in the meantime, gaza's already severe fuel shortage is escalating further. this is a particular concern for critical infrastructure such as hospitals, which rely heavily on diesel generators to deal with the unreliability of Gaza's power generation.

isreal took one look at yemen and said "oh that's how we're going to get away with the final solution"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Some white woman on MSNBC just said "we anticipated there'd be some level of protest, but didn't know that violence would break out."

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

sorry sheng i didn't notice this thread before i made my own

anyway what was I on about??? oh yeah, death to israel, the literal middle-east nuclear terrorist boogeyman state we poo poo our pants over iran becoming

only solution is a one-state solution: palestine

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
long live Palestine

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
huckabee is in Israel on fox news cheering what a historic day today is as the life is leaving his rotting skin, pure evil piece of poo poo

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Taintrunner posted:

huckabee is in Israel on fox news cheering what a historic day today is as the life is leaving his rotting skin, pure evil piece of poo poo
It always amazes me how long these ghouls are able to cling to life

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Dreddout posted:

Shitloads of money providing the finest healthcare.

And life is much less stressful if you are both rich and devoid of human empathy.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Main Paineframe posted:

...of Israel’s hard right, including Knesset member Betzalel Smotrich,

Guys I found smoothrich

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

NYT tomorrow: Hordes of Savage Gazans, Spurred Onward by Jihad and HAMAS, Defiantly Repulsed in Self Defense, says IDF

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Feranon posted:

sorry sheng i didn't notice this thread before i made my own

anyway what was I on about??? oh yeah, death to israel, the literal middle-east nuclear terrorist boogeyman state we poo poo our pants over iran becoming

only solution is a one-state solution: palestine

The fact that they have secret nukes that they have a plan that says "we will nuke the whole world if things don't go our way" is nuts

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Dreddout posted:

man loving kissinger still being around makes me wonder if he didn't seriously make some kinda philosopher's stone type poo poo from all those dead cambodian souls

motherfucker was already an old man in the 70s and he's STILL FUCKIN HERE like, cmon

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Feranon posted:

man loving kissinger still being around makes me wonder if he didn't seriously make some kinda philosopher's stone type poo poo from all those dead cambodian souls

motherfucker was already an old man in the 70s and he's STILL FUCKIN HERE like, cmon

The phylactery is all that remains of the master of the State Department. Your better judgment dictates that you destroy the phylactery, preventing the lich from ever reforming. Thankfully, you seldom listen to that internal voice of reason.

Someone at the White House will pay you hugely for this artifact. Who cares if Kis'Singer regenerates to full power?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Feranon posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-6WW-xGic

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Grondoth posted:

The fact that they have secret nukes that they have a plan that says "we will nuke the whole world if things don't go our way" is nuts

in fairness, the so-called "samson option" probably isn't a real thing

israel definitely has secret nukes and will definitely use them if it ever faces a serious military threat, though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Lol