Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003
the obvious solution is a program which promotes basic civil rights of the homeless, while protecting them in dangerous spaces and increasing their ability to obtain sustenance

donate to every homeless man, woman, and child a 12-gauge and a box of shells, and watch society change fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
President Cute Grandpa may touch my children, and keep federal moneys from paying for abortions :allears:

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

papa horny michael posted:

that guy will never vote well regardless. why would anyone cater to him, instead of the millions whom are disenfranchised or otherwise unable to vote

His vote is very valuable, as evidenced by how difficult it is to get. Small business owners know all about supply and demand.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
He's just like that dude from the Corbyn town hall who was bleating, "Why are you forcing me to vote Tory????" and then shaking his head as Corbyn offered a tactful reply

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise

Willa Rogers posted:

look at all these russian sleeper agents:

also lol @ this one, which I hadn't seen it till now:

They're never too young for Joe Bud

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Tortoiseburger posted:

They're never too young for Joe Bud

joe's creepy hands getting creepier

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Hey Joe
Where you goin with that baby's crotch in your hands

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Mandoric posted:

the obvious solution is a program which promotes basic civil rights of the homeless, while protecting them in dangerous spaces and increasing their ability to obtain sustenance

donate to every homeless man, woman, and child a 12-gauge and a box of shells, and watch society change fast

I didn't know we had any libertarian posters left.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fleetwood posted:

He's just like that dude from the Corbyn town hall who was bleating, "Why are you forcing me to vote Tory????" and then shaking his head as Corbyn offered a tactful reply

It owned when Corbyn dunked on that small business owner idiot at the town hall who was whining about being forced to pay employees a living wage.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

etalian posted:

It owned when Corbyn dunked on that small business owner idiot at the town hall who was whining about being forced to pay employees a living wage.

He handled about as well as he did that young Tory shithead who claimed he just couldn't make ends meet without zero-hour contracts, ie: very well indeed.

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

McCain spending the rest of his term being to healthy to die but to sick to come to Washington to vote is the best case scenario.

Get well soon senator! But not too well

Well, if he kicks it in the next two weeks, there’s a special election which could, in theory go to a dem, after that, the governor appoints a chud

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He handled about as well as he did that young Tory shithead who claimed he just couldn't make ends meet without zero-hour contracts, ie: very well indeed.

Corbyn realizes that there are more worker bee employees than managers.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

navyjack posted:

Well, if he kicks it in the next two weeks, there’s a special election which could, in theory go to a dem, after that, the governor appoints a chud

people keep saying that, but i dunno if Arizona is really a prime Democratic pickup opportunity

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

etalian posted:

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

etalian posted:

we are many, they are few :corbynget:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

navyjack posted:

I’d feel safer with McCain on life support till 2022 then trust the democrats to win state wide Arizona.

If they manage to pick up the governors seat this year then we’ll talk.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Main Paineframe posted:

people keep saying that, but i dunno if Arizona is really a prime Democratic pickup opportunity

it's probably the second best pickup opportunity. if mccain dies it would create extreme problems for the gop as one of arpaio or ward would likely switch, possibly causing an insane person to be nominated by the gop for both seats.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's probably the second best pickup opportunity. if mccain dies it would create extreme problems for the gop as one of arpaio or ward would likely switch, possibly causing an insane person to be nominated by the gop for both seats.

nominating insane people has almost never been a problem for the GOP in the past :chaostrump:

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

the bitcoin of weed posted:

nominating insane people has almost never been a problem for the GOP in the past :chaostrump:

other than sharron angle, richard mourdock, todd akin, and christine o'donnell

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Senator Sheriff Joe is gonna happen

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

akin had been in since 01, he wasnt new to the tea party

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

most of these were in blue or purple states, and most of them were running for a high-profile Dem seat

i don't think that a Republican who couldn't even beat Sharron Angle could possibly take out Harry Reid and flip a seat in blue Nevada

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

WJ we've been over this, Bernie likes McCain because they worked together on VA poo poo

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Part of me wants Biden to run, only for him to be exposed as a liberal sex pest.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/CrippledJerk/status/995715802908131328

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/995852197396172800?s=20

:911: :mil101:

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbLW207MeJc

just started watching it but abby martin points out why russia hysteria makes punching left easier than ever

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
only the dumbest liberal rubes alive buy the “Russian Meddling” poo poo

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

https://twitter.com/CrippledJerk/status/995806119900540930

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Stoller and Bruenig really mad online atm

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

GalacticAcid posted:

only the dumbest liberal rubes alive buy the “Russian Meddling” poo poo

yet gbs and various goon discords are full of them :negative:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

dead honest i stopped taking these kids seriously when their stuff went in the direction of "only the police should be able to gun down scores of people effortlessly"

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Oh Snapple! posted:

dead honest i stopped taking these kids seriously when their stuff went in the direction of "only the police should be able to gun down scores of people effortlessly"

wait what’s that part about the police

Cornflakes
Dec 3, 2006

i assume it’s an extension of the “woke troop” “I was in Iraq and guns belong there, not here!”

also i don’t remember details but didn’t hogg & co want mental health records to be made available in a weird to prohibit gun sales or something?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
to be the least bit fair, it's absolutely true that Dems also take money from the NRA

but to bring Bernie into that point is almost a non sequitur

Office Pig posted:

wait what’s that part about the police

their stated policy positions only go so far as disarmament for civilians and not police, as well as giving law enforcement visibility into mental health records for the purposes of gun control

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
i mean think how stupid you were at 18. i dunno why these kids are held to higher standards

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
I voted for obama when i was 18

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i mean think how stupid you were at 18. i dunno why these kids are held to higher standards

because the Democrats are gonna weaponize them to attack bernie in 2020 obvs

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

not stupid enough to think giving access to mental health records over to police was a good idea.

GalacticAcid posted:

did do this tho, but at 20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GalacticAcid posted:

:whatup:

i did vote kucinich in the primary tho