Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

"Quick question JJJ?
Does this red-head have a husband?
Someone who if he discovered your affair, would become the number one suspect in your death.
Preferably someone whose secretive lifestyle means he is often bereft of an alibi?"

Next issue: Death of a Newspaper Salesman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Pretty sure these two dudes met Spiderman in the swamp.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

^^^Edit: That too

They were right there with JJJ when they came across The Lizard calling all those snakes and alligators to him to start the Reptile Revolution and turned the boat around to run away.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Saoshyant posted:

It's amazing how chummy they are now after the whole "we let you to die" thing.
Their shared love of mustard-colored clothing can overcome any obstacle.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

jjj just accepts that anyone that spends enough time with him will want/attempt to kill him at some point

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

TIME FOR FISTING

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
NEXT: Spider-Man gets beaten up by a hobo

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Oh my God, I can not loving wait for Danny Rand's NSM take, this is going to be gold from start to finish

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Since this is NSM, he will be on par with the Netflix version.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It doesn’t feel real that this arc is finally over

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Spider-Man stole that money back and used it to buy a pizza for MJ.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God loving Iron Fist? :vince:

This strip just keeps delivering, it's amazing. The fact that this entire arc ended with JJJ saying,"Welp I cuckolded my employee!" is just the icing on the cake.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
And there's a very high chance we're getting some Luke Cage too, right? poo poo, he's probably going to punch Peter at some point. This is going to be fantastic.

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

And so our story... sorta meanders to a semi conclusion. And we are off to the next adventure.

For those of you worried about the real hero of our last story. Rest assured that the Gronkk was removed from the hospital wall and returned safely to the swamp. Where he settled down with a beautiful Gronkkette and started a family with dozens of little Gronkklings. Good End.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Ikasuhito posted:

And so our story... sorta meanders to a semi conclusion. And we are off to the next adventure.

For those of you worried about the real hero of our last story. Rest assured that the Gronkk was removed from the hospital wall and returned safely to the swamp. Where he settled down with a beautiful Gronkkette and started a family with dozens of little Gronkklings. Good End.

The reason they did all that off-panel is because Peter flies into a rage whenever he thinks something old and leathery is gonna settle down into romantic bliss.

....Uncle Moley....

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Hey if cuckolding leads to pizza then I say prep the bull.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
More proof that the writers still think it's the 1950s: I can't imagine that even in the worst shitpit in Florida, a mere $100 would get you a room for "several weeks".

Also, wouldn't Peter have naturally adhesive hands as a mutated man-spider? How strong was that wind?

EDIT: huh, I just realised that my av is basically a female - and somehow even dorkier - version of Peter/Spider-Man.

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 13:26 on May 13, 2018

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Payndz posted:

More proof that the writers still think it's the 1950s: I can't imagine that even in the worst shitpit in Florida, a mere $100 would get you a room for "several weeks".

Also, wouldn't Peter have naturally adhesive hands as a mutated man-spider? How strong was that wind?

EDIT: huh, I just realised that my av is basically a female - and somehow even dorkier - version of Peter/Spider-Man.

It could be a sub-let by a good Samaritan.

Also, that entire last arc was a bunch of sexual tension with no climax. Except for JJJ lying about getting off in the final panels. I can see why MJ just tackled her husband.

Then again I am so hungry as I am writing this I too would steal the nearest pizza I saw after tackling it's owner.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

The MSJ posted:

No, even newspaper Spider-man is more competent than that soley on the fact that he has clear, understandable and consistent goals.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 13, 2018

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

evilmiera posted:

Also, that entire last arc was a bunch of sexual tension with no climax.

Not for Banner and Connors :pervert:

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
The lizard totally wanted to get it on with a crocodile.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

The MSJ posted:

It's only fitting that the dumbest Iron Fist yet should pair up with Spider-Man.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Aww, this is a nice way for it to e-FURY OF THE IRON FISTS.

I love this strip :allears:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
And so, the random media junket mega arc continues. Where do you think they'll meet up with ol fisty? Maybe randomly St Louis or something?

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Having suffered one last indignity at the capricious hands of fate, our hero finally gives up and accepts the life in Florida he knew he always deserved. Good ending.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Did the authors forget that credit cards and check books exist? Cash isn't the only way to pay for things, Peter. Then again, I could believe MJ not trusting him with handling a bank account.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
I'm disappointed we didn't get a PSA from Spidey on the importance of blood donation

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That would leave a dangerous paper trail showing when he really left Florida. He can't risk someone reading his bank details!

He's also probably on every credit blacklist going.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Is Peter seriously hanging from a ceiling, from a web, in an open hallway, in the hotel where his wife is staying. He's not even going to put on the mask?

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Mikl posted:

NEXT: Spider-Man gets beaten up by a hobo

I am 100% ready for NSM D-Man's grand debut.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

David D. Davidson posted:

No, even newspaper Spider-man is more competent than that soley on the fact that he has clear, understandable and consistent goals.
Are those goals "get wrecked and stall until MJ saves the day?"

I mean, don't mess with what isn't broken and all that...

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cant be trusted to handle his own money. :v:

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

"We painted the town CRIMSON" really makes me think Peter and MJ went on a murder spree.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I get it, but "painted the town CRIMSON"? Like, how hardcore are we talking here? Because that sounds like some Khorne/Slaanesh mixed up.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Newspaper Carnage.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Nah he's just having another erotic dream about Carnage.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Cant be trusted to handle his own money. :v:

"Alright, I'm done with you. There's cash on the dresser, I want you in New York by the time I get back."

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
"We painted this town CRIMSON"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Last strip, "Next: Fury of the Iron Fist"

This strip, talking about their wild night while getting dressed. So what did they do with Iron Fist?!