Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
rrrrrrrrrrrip 5d3

Made it to like 385k shutter actuations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
Aw, poo poo. Worth repairing?

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

President Beep posted:

Aw, poo poo. Worth repairing?

Probably. I had an estimate in 2016 from them for $535 to replace both the mirror box and shutter (that's with the 20% discount from Canon Professional Services Gold membership).

I've been kicking around switching systems, but the hassle of selling all my old gear, especially knowing that since most of it is pretty well-used the prices I'll get for them would be depressing. I've got

5D Mark III
6D
Tamron 17-35 2.8-4
Sigma 24 1.4
Canon 50 1.2
Canon 85 1.8
Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II
Canon 2x TC III

and selling all of it would probably net around 5K, factoring in repairing the 5D3. It doesn't help that the 6D has a crack in the corner of its LCD.

I really like the idea of condensing down to
2 bodies
12-24
35 1.4
85 1.4
70-200 2.8

Getting to that with a Sony A7 III setup would be like $10k, and that's a tough pill to swallow.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

rrrrrrrrrrrip 5d3

Made it to like 385k shutter actuations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8MlRGvri-c

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

dakana posted:

Probably. I had an estimate in 2016 from them for $535 to replace both the mirror box and shutter (that's with the 20% discount from Canon Professional Services Gold membership).

I've been kicking around switching systems, but the hassle of selling all my old gear, especially knowing that since most of it is pretty well-used the prices I'll get for them would be depressing. I've got

5D Mark III
6D
Tamron 17-35 2.8-4
Sigma 24 1.4
Canon 50 1.2
Canon 85 1.8
Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II
Canon 2x TC III

and selling all of it would probably net around 5K, factoring in repairing the 5D3. It doesn't help that the 6D has a crack in the corner of its LCD.

2 bodies
12-24
35 1.4
85 1.4
70-200 2.8

Getting to that with a Sony A7 III setup would be like $10k, and that's a tough pill to swallow.

There are adapters, to Fuji at least, to keep your canon glass (I mean, keep autofocus and aperture) XH1, grip and the 16-55 2.8, adapter, keep the 70-200, 85, 35.

torgeaux fucked around with this message at 02:45 on May 13, 2018

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
Looking extensively at the A7 III, D850, and 5DIV today made me kind of rethink the reasons I've been contemplating switching systems. I think it's more my lens situation than anything, and whenever I think about switching systems it's really more about reconfiguring my lens setup.

Also, I realize my perfect camera doesn't actually exist. I'm doing more video lately which made the A7 III appeal to me so much - 1080 at 120p and great, usable 4k30p with video autofocus. I worry, though, about compromising on the stills performance since that's where I actually make my money and pay for all this stuff.

The D850 is probably one of the best stills cameras on the market right now, but it doesn't have video autofocus, and it'd cost me a fortune to switch to.

Then the 5div has phenomenal video autofocus but the 4k is basically unusable since it's at a ridiculous 500mbps thanks to motion jpeg and the 1080 tops out at 60p.

I think probably my best route (and really the only route that's financially responsible) is to fix the 5d3, rejigger my lenses, and see if I can spring an upgrade to the 5d4 by selling the 6d.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Do you really need video autofocus though? I get that it’s very nice in certain situations but manual focus has been the standard forever and generally I still think it’s best if you can handle it. My main work is video and none of the cameras I use have autofocus (other than an AC if I have the budget I guess.)

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Megabound posted:

I'm after a 6x6 medium format primarily for handheld outdoor use. I'm pretty much decided on a TLR and can get a tested working Minolta Autocord for around $300. Does anyone have any counter recommendations for that kind of money? I'm leaning towards the Autocord as I've heard great things about the lens at that price point, but I also don't know a whole lot about the gear that exists other than Rollei are also good, and Yashica exist.

The Autocord is a very capable TLR with a (Xenar/Tessar) Rolleiflex-level lens. The focus lever is janky as gently caress and you should probably relube it before it breaks.

The TLR alternatives would be a real Rolleiflex (Xenar/Tessar), a Rolleicord (Xenar/Tessar), a Yashicaflex/Yashica-D (Yashinon/Luxamar), etc. Or on the SLR side you could get a Bronica SQ-A or other SLR camera.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Megabound posted:

I'm after a 6x6 medium format primarily for handheld outdoor use. I'm pretty much decided on a TLR and can get a tested working Minolta Autocord for around $300. Does anyone have any counter recommendations for that kind of money? I'm leaning towards the Autocord as I've heard great things about the lens at that price point, but I also don't know a whole lot about the gear that exists other than Rollei are also good, and Yashica exist.

I guess the forums ate my reply, but You've got a ton of options:
- multiple versions of the autocord (metered, unmetered)
- all manner of yashica, yashica-d, yashicamat, 124, 124g
- I like the ricohmatic. It's good, but I've never seen another one on sale
- Ricohflexes are good.
- You should be able to get an older 3.5 rolleicord for not much more

And if you move away from TLRs, you have even more choices:
- All manner of bronica
- folding viewfinder cameras like the agfa isolette
- folding rangefinder cameras like a bunch of the zeiss ones or the mamiya six (not to be confused with the mamiya 6)
- Mamiya RB 67 and RZ 67, and the extra money you spent on it will be offset by the fact that you can cancel your gym membership
- some people like things like the koni omega.
- Pentacon 6?
- Kiev?

Verman
Jul 4, 2005
Third time is a charm right?

dakana posted:

5D Mark III
6D
Tamron 17-35 2.8-4
Sigma 24 1.4
Canon 50 1.2
Canon 85 1.8
Canon 70-200 2.8 IS II
Canon 2x TC III

2 bodies
12-24
35 1.4
85 1.4
70-200 2.8

You can keep all your canon glass and run it on a Sony a7iii. Go with the sigma mc-11 adapter ($150 right now) or the metabones.

I'm making that switch now and until sigma releases an updated 70-200 2.8 and offers their art zooms in e mount, I'll be using a mix of canon L and Sigma Art lenses in EF mount on mine. Sony g master lenses are just crazy expensive and I've always liked canon glass.

Jimlad
Jan 8, 2005
[quote="dakana" post=""484044003"]I'm doing more video lately which made the A7 III appeal to me so much ... I worry, though, about compromising on the stills performance.[/quote]

This statement doesn't make any sense to me. In what way do you think the A7III compromises on stills performance vs a camera like the 5DIV?

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

powderific posted:

Do you really need video autofocus though? I get that it’s very nice in certain situations but manual focus has been the standard forever and generally I still think it’s best if you can handle it. My main work is video and none of the cameras I use have autofocus (other than an AC if I have the budget I guess.)

I go back and forth on this, but I shoot a lot of interviews where I've got 2 or 3 cameras set up and no assistants, so it's nice to be able to set it and forget it so if the subject leans differently things will stay in focus.

It's also nice when using a glidecam on a moving subject and knowing everything will stay sharp while you track them.

It's not essential, I realize, but for the kind of stuff I do it's extremely helpful and convenient, especially considering I'm not using any external monitors or follow focus rigs or anything.

Verman posted:

You can keep all your canon glass and run it on a Sony a7iii. Go with the sigma mc-11 adapter ($150 right now) or the metabones.

I'm making that switch now and until sigma releases an updated 70-200 2.8 and offers their art zooms in e mount, I'll be using a mix of canon L and Sigma Art lenses in EF mount on mine. Sony g master lenses are just crazy expensive and I've always liked canon glass.

I like this idea a lot, but how does the autofocus performance compare with native lenses? That's what I'd worry about.

Jimlad posted:

This statement doesn't make any sense to me. In what way do you think the A7III compromises on stills performance vs a camera like the 5DIV?

I think I mostly just mean the autofocus.

For context, the bulk of my photography income comes from weddings and Spartan Races.

I worry a bit about the A7's autofocus reliability and precision and how well the evf will do in super dark reception halls, especially when the dancing starts or the party are making their entrances.

For Spartan Races, sealing and durability are crucial.

I also can't say I wouldn't mind the increased resolution of the 5div or D850, though my 5d3 has basically the same res as the A7III and it's been great.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005

dakana posted:

I like this idea a lot, but how does the autofocus performance compare with native lenses? That's what I'd worry about.

My second shooter switched from a 5d3 to an a7rii with all his canon and Sigma art EF mount glass without any issues. Focusing doesn't seem affected at all or any worse than naive lenses. His first words after the next wedding were "holy poo poo I'm never going back". He was getting shots in situations that were unusable (high iso noise) to me. His focus seemed very accurate and quick. The eye AF was bonkers and way more accurate/ reliable than I expected. I was very skeptical of mirrorless at first but I've known a lot of other people making the switch, especially from canon to Sony. Nikon at least kept innovating their bodies whereas canon just kept people in because of their lenses.

If/when sigma and tamron expand to more than primes in e mount, sony will have more competition and maybe their prices will come down a bit.

We were both diehard canon shooters so it surprised me to see him glow about the Sony. He is still using all his canon and Sigma Art glass with the sigma adapter. The a7iii will have even better AF (believe it's the system from the a9) than the a7rii or a7riii. I don't have a first hand review though, my a7iii is on order and who knows when it will get here due to high demand. I believe my mc11, 24-70 2.8 sigma art, backpack and memory cards are coming in the next week or so. The body will likely come later and I'm waiting like a kid on Christmas eve.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
With Metabones and LA-EA Adapters on a7 series, Continuous AF is limited to Cont-Lo (3 FPS) mode. The only body with higher continuous frame rates with AF-C and Metabones/LA-EA adapters is the a9.

AF-C will still track with Cont-Mid, Hi, and Hi+, but it will lock the AF on the first frame and will only resume tracking after you finish the burst.

The Sigma MC-11 with native Sigma lenses will work in Cont-Mid, Hi, and Hi+ because it emulates native lens communication versus the LA-EA emulation that metabones and the MC-11 with non-Sigma lenses does.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Thanks for all the recommendations on medium formats Paul MaudDib and Wild EEPROM. You've made my life a lot more difficult. The Kiev 60 looks great apart from the weight, and the Yashica Mat 124 looks fitting as well. Now I just need to make a decision.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
I pimp these guys a lot but their work is really good. If you want a 6x6 camera and you don't want to roll the dice on an eBay special, then Arax sell new 6x6 MF gear.

They bought all the new old stock when the Kiev factory closed and hired a bunch of the techs. Now they are reworking that stock, adding mirror lock-up systems, retrofitting P6 lens mounts and generally tightening up the quality across the board. You can get a minimum 60 kit which is body, 80mm lens and a finder for just over $420 or you can go for a minimum 88 at $489 (body, 80mm lens, finder and magazine). You'll get a brand new camera with a warranty. I love mine and The Claptain just bought an 88 too, so ask him how he's getting on with his if you want someone else's opinion. There is a metered prism for both models (you get it included if you buy the standard kits), but I never use it because it adds a lot of weight and the waist level finder is just better for most composition tasks.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
If you're looking to get rid of the 6D, I've been looking for a used one for a while.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

Verman posted:

My second shooter switched from a 5d3 to an a7rii with all his canon and Sigma art EF mount glass without any issues. Focusing doesn't seem affected at all or any worse than naive lenses. His first words after the next wedding were "holy poo poo I'm never going back". He was getting shots in situations that were unusable (high iso noise) to me. His focus seemed very accurate and quick. The eye AF was bonkers and way more accurate/ reliable than I expected. I was very skeptical of mirrorless at first but I've known a lot of other people making the switch, especially from canon to Sony. Nikon at least kept innovating their bodies whereas canon just kept people in because of their lenses.

If/when sigma and tamron expand to more than primes in e mount, sony will have more competition and maybe their prices will come down a bit.

We were both diehard canon shooters so it surprised me to see him glow about the Sony. He is still using all his canon and Sigma Art glass with the sigma adapter. The a7iii will have even better AF (believe it's the system from the a9) than the a7rii or a7riii. I don't have a first hand review though, my a7iii is on order and who knows when it will get here due to high demand. I believe my mc11, 24-70 2.8 sigma art, backpack and memory cards are coming in the next week or so. The body will likely come later and I'm waiting like a kid on Christmas eve.

I might be judging the A7III too harshly. I borrowed it and used it as my ultra wide (with the 12-24 f/4) at my last wedding, and so whenever I see shots with missed focus I need to remember most of those were either in the dark (ISO 51,200; 2.8; 1/60 for ambient) where my 5D3 and 6D missed just as much, or when it was held over my head or down on the ground and I wasn't choosing the focus point. I'm gonna borrow it again next weekend for another wedding, and be more conscious of the types of shots I'm asking it for.

I also think you're right that I'm really only staying with Canon because of my lens investment. It's tough to think about losing money on the 70-200 and 50L in particular. I've also bought used whenever I could, but the used market for Sony stuff is a lot drier. A bunch of Sigma primes are coming to Sony E mount later this month, too, so there really won't be any used market for those.

Drunk Badger posted:

If you're looking to get rid of the 6D, I've been looking for a used one for a while.

I'll probably be making a decision about it and starting any transition I make in early June. I'll have a 4-week span of time where I don't have any gigs and I could do an overhaul then. It is fairly well-used, I will say, though. There's a crack in the corner of the LCD (just on the glass, not on the display), and paint loss around the bottom of the body.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

dakana posted:

I'll probably be making a decision about it and starting any transition I make in early June. I'll have a 4-week span of time where I don't have any gigs and I could do an overhaul then. It is fairly well-used, I will say, though. There's a crack in the corner of the LCD (just on the glass, not on the display), and paint loss around the bottom of the body.

That's fine with me. I have a main camera, but wanted a 6D to play around with astrophotography. Once you get closer to wanting to sell it, let me know.

Verman
Jul 4, 2005

dakana posted:

I also think you're right that I'm really only staying with Canon because of my lens investment. It's tough to think about losing money on the 70-200 and 50L in particular. I've also bought used whenever I could, but the used market for Sony stuff is a lot drier. A bunch of Sigma primes are coming to Sony E mount later this month, too, so there really won't be any used market for those.

So keep your canon 70-200 and 50L, they will both work on the a7iii with a sigma adapter.

Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013
Looking for a recommendation on an ultra wide-angle lens. I'm using a crop sensor Nikon right now that I got for an insanely good price, and while I'm sure I'll upgrade somewhere down the line, I'll be using a crop body for the foreseeable future. Mostly going to be shooting landscapes.

With that in mind, does anyone have any experience with the Rokinon / Samyang 14mm lenses? As far as I can tell they are the same exact lens, just rebranded. I know they don't have autofocus, which I'm pretty sure I can live with on a lens that is pretty much only going to be taking pictures of things that aren't moving, but it sounds like the newer versions have a chip in them that lets you know when you're in focus anyway.

My other option is to snag a used Sigma or Tokina lens (the 10-20mm and the 11-16, respectively), but reviews on them seem a little mixed. I don't really want to go with anything much more expensive than that because I'm going to be in some mildly rough conditions and some places where theft is going to be a concern, so I don't really want to be super paranoid about carting around something I can't readily replace if I have to.

Qubee
May 31, 2013

Does anyone have "Beginner Photography 101" book recommendations? Preferably something I can buy on Amazon.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Bikini Quilt posted:

Looking for a recommendation on an ultra wide-angle lens. I'm using a crop sensor Nikon right now that I got for an insanely good price, and while I'm sure I'll upgrade somewhere down the line, I'll be using a crop body for the foreseeable future. Mostly going to be shooting landscapes.

With that in mind, does anyone have any experience with the Rokinon / Samyang 14mm lenses? As far as I can tell they are the same exact lens, just rebranded. I know they don't have autofocus, which I'm pretty sure I can live with on a lens that is pretty much only going to be taking pictures of things that aren't moving, but it sounds like the newer versions have a chip in them that lets you know when you're in focus anyway.

My other option is to snag a used Sigma or Tokina lens (the 10-20mm and the 11-16, respectively), but reviews on them seem a little mixed. I don't really want to go with anything much more expensive than that because I'm going to be in some mildly rough conditions and some places where theft is going to be a concern, so I don't really want to be super paranoid about carting around something I can't readily replace if I have to.

The Rokinon/Samyang was basically the same lens and I enjoyed the 12 f2 on my Fuji system.

Qubee posted:

Does anyone have "Beginner Photography 101" book recommendations? Preferably something I can buy on Amazon.

Understanding Exposure

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:23 on May 15, 2018

Qubee
May 31, 2013

that book looks phenomenal and covers everything. the added photographs are great inspiration as well. thanks!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Bikini Quilt posted:

Which body? As some crop nikons have the body motor which means the Tokina 11-16 gen 1 comes into play. Don’t get it if yours isn’t one. I have that lens on a D7200 and I like it.

Next is making sure you definitely want an ultra wide. I find for landscapes you don’t always get the exact shot you want as ultras have the tendency of pushing the image back further, and sometimes telephotos actually get you the more interesting shot. I find the Tokina I use is great for indoors and other times you can get really close to the primary subject matter while still getting some background in.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Yeah uh I pretty much hardly ever use my ultrawide outdoors in nature, and it's really more for architecture interiors or exteriors.

imo the sigma 18-35 1.8 is the best crop body landscape lens

Verman
Jul 4, 2005

hope and vaseline posted:

imo the sigma 18-35 1.8 is the best crop body landscape lens

I love that lens on crop bodies.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yep, have it too and it’s the best quality lens I have. Probably a good chunk more $ tho, mine was at least even getting it at a good price. More versatile though for sure.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Nobody can say the Sigma 8-16 ain't fun to use.

There's also the Rokinon manual focus primes.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

BetterLekNextTime posted:

Nobody can say the Sigma 8-16 ain't fun to use.

The Sigma 8-16 is my favorite wide lens. I haven't found a replacement for it yet

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
You should just suck it up and buy the 14-24.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Just wanted to say thanks again to all the people in here who told me not to cheap out on a tripod. I'd always heard stuff like "the sharpest lens is a tripod" and dismissed it as exaggeration, but holy poo poo, compared to the lovely $20 tripod that came with the camera, this is nuts.

Also a solid reminder that I need to work on my steadiness a bit when shooting handheld.

Bikini Quilt
Jul 28, 2013

EL BROMANCE posted:

Which body? As some crop nikons have the body motor which means the Tokina 11-16 gen 1 comes into play. Don’t get it if yours isn’t one. I have that lens on a D7200 and I like it.

Next is making sure you definitely want an ultra wide. I find for landscapes you don’t always get the exact shot you want as ultras have the tendency of pushing the image back further, and sometimes telephotos actually get you the more interesting shot. I find the Tokina I use is great for indoors and other times you can get really close to the primary subject matter while still getting some background in.

It's a D3300, so no body motor.

And is it really that uncommon to use a wide angle for landscapes? I was under the impression that it was basically the norm, with a major exception being that zooms are way better for shooting mountains since a wide angle tends to make them look puny. I tend to favor shooting vertically too, which seems like it favors wide angles in most situations.

Or do you just mean ultras?

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
The $300 Nikon 10-20mm is supposedly good for the price, but the faster sigma 10-20mm is only $100 more right now.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Bikini Quilt posted:

It's a D3300, so no body motor.

And is it really that uncommon to use a wide angle for landscapes? I was under the impression that it was basically the norm, with a major exception being that zooms are way better for shooting mountains since a wide angle tends to make them look puny. I tend to favor shooting vertically too, which seems like it favors wide angles in most situations.

They likely mean that people think all you need to shoot a landscape is a wide enough view. Forgetting that wide lenses leave lots of space in your composition to fill. I find wide angles less useful for vertical compositions, on those I tend to use the 35mm FOV at the most.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
If you don't need the super wide option and just want a good range of wide to normal FoV in a lens, then either the Sigma or Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 is a good choice and you can get them for about $300 new.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

Helen Highwater posted:

If you don't need the super wide option and just want a good range of wide to normal FoV in a lens, then either the Sigma or Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 is a good choice and you can get them for about $300 new.

I find it is super rare to need an ultra wide for landscapes and .. just about anything. Yet I always want to buy one. No clue why.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Bikini Quilt posted:

"Zoom" doesn't mean "long focal length". It means changeable focal length.
That 8-16mm people are talking about is a zoom lens. So are most of the other wides and ultra-wides mentioned - 11-16mm, 14-24mm, 18-35mm, 17-50mm.
Long lenses are "telephoto", and they might be zooms, too. The ever-popular 70-200mm is a good example. The names come from details of lens construction, such as how different pieces of glass are arranged inside the body of the lens.

My 17-55mm kit zoom is fine for most landscape shots I take, at 17mm on my Pentax K-5 it's wide enough. An ultrawide would be fun, but it's hard to think of uses. Presumably if I had one I'd figure out what I like to shoot with it but right now I don't miss having 10mm to shoot at. Tele-landscapes are one of my personal favourite genres, there's something satisfying about taking a portrait shot of a mountain that really shows the features of its face.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
This is probably an atomically hot take and I'm probably wrong for some very good reasons, but I think I prefer 17-50 + lightroom photo stitching over an ultrawide for anything other than "I need to be an inch away from this thing to take its picture". The distortion is tweakable, and you magically get much more resolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Early on I thought 10mm was the one thing that would transform me into the next great landscape photographer, and about six months after I bought it I realized I left my 18-55 mounted 99% of the time we were out hiking.

I still lug it along, but it's more of a "just in case" lens like if I end up in a cramped spot or have limited access to a feature.