Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Well, believe it or not, tomorrow I'm going off on a Star Trek cruise.

Is your dog named La Reine Blanche?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

You know, I don't think this is Ricardo Montelban...

*click*

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Sand Monster posted:

I know Ren and Stimpy

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Well, believe it or not, tomorrow I'm going off on a Star Trek cruise.

Dry Oatmeal!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

gently caress!

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
My phone number is noine noine noine, noine noine, noine noine

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Hot. Hot water.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

an adult beverage posted:

Hot. Hot water.

Hey boner!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Actually, I like to touch...

immortal anime
Oct 21, 2017

by Lowtax
baba booey

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I’ve been listening to a lot of KC YouTube clips today. My only exposure to the show back then was the E! show so I didn’t know exactly how hosed up he was.

We all know Artie and Sal have their issues, but is KC considered the most disturbed member of the show?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
God I miss Fred imitating John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SJFXax3A18

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Grant DaNasty posted:

I’ve been listening to a lot of KC YouTube clips today. My only exposure to the show back then was the E! show so I didn’t know exactly how hosed up he was.

We all know Artie and Sal have their issues, but is KC considered the most disturbed member of the show?

I thought KC was doing alright nowadays?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Grant DaNasty posted:

Yeah , probably tied with a using Artie

Sal seems mostly act

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
baba booey

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Grant DaNasty posted:

It depends on what you think is crazier: Artie snorted heroin but KC chugged man juice in a beer glass, presumably at the Ram Rod in Fort Lauderdale. I'd rather go for the former.

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
KC Keeps Getting Cut Off By "Gay KC" Song Parodies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y&t=348s

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Niggerless Caaaaage!!

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Kragger99 posted:

KC Keeps Getting Cut Off By "Gay KC" Song Parodies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hgl2OUo15Y&t=348s

This will never stop being the thread favorite.

It's our FAAAAAAVORITE....

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
I assume we're still :filez: but there's a very obvious thread on the subreddit where someone uploaded the Memet vs Brent IQ test.

e: hearing Memet is one thing, seeing is another. He's unhinged. Brent is a dickhead suckass but he's absolutely right about Memet having a personality disorder.

e2: He's still an amazing troll. He's like Stuttering John with more self-awareness.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 04:53 on May 12, 2018

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Yeah, but the Stuttering John thing went away fast because after that whole IQ test, Memet went back in to hiding. He has barely been on since where as Brent is on about once a week and no even talks about the IQ test anymore.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Memets meltdown during the test was pretty good .

He melted down completely

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

baba booey

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

That Cardi B interview was an hour and 40 minutes and I think I lasted 30 seconds.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
That IQ video...

Wow I guess I havent seen any of them since the old howard tv videos. Other than Gary, memet and Will everybody in that room is bald or balding

u heard me

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Set the Artie clock to two minutes to midnight.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2018/05/artie_lange_cancels_show_hospital_blood_sugar_sent.html

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

That Article posted:

State Police said they stopped Lange during a plainclothes surveillance operation after he was allegedly seen driving erratically away from a McDonald's in Bloomfield on the Garden State Parkway. Police allegedly found Lange with a bag of heroin in his lap and a straw. 

Jesus loving christ, Artie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

ArtieLange posted:

"And my blood sugar was, let's say, it was Babe Ruth's lifetime slugging percentage."

Big fuckin deal, mine was almost twice that, and I was still alive and coherent.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

quote:

In December, Lange pleaded guilty to possession of 81 decks of heroin (bags usually worth about $10 each) after he was arrested for missing a court date in connection with his arrest in May 2017 (it was the second court date he'd missed that year).
I'm all for decriminalizing drugs but how many times can you get busted with 81 bags of heroin and miss court dates etc. and still not do prison time?

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-9uyLjuc

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

Reminder that the President of the United States of America fired Eric The Midget and has been in the same room as Beetlejuice.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Former Human posted:

I'm all for decriminalizing drugs but how many times can you get busted with 81 bags of heroin and miss court dates etc. and still not do prison time?

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-9uyLjuc

So this needs clarity but a bag of heroin is basically a dose of heroin. All the heroin in a bag of heroin would fit easily on a dime. 10 bags form what's called a bundle and 5 bundles form what's called a brick. A serious addict usually goes through about a bundle a day, which costs in the $70-100 range depending on quality.

Artie bought 2 bricks (100 bags), used some, and was caught with the rest. Taking a guess at his habit, he probably got caught with about a week's worth of heroin with a street value of under $1000.

That's why he wasn't charged with something stupid like trafficking or thrown into jail, never to return. It wasn't some ungodly amount of drugs, it was a wealthy addict's take.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
:10bux: says HPE still eats it before Artie.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Artie snorts heroin just like cocaine,
'Cause he's so fat, that he can't find a vein

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

i-I-I got a lot of bbbbbbbb-blue chip stocks

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Thats the real reason Sal got on the show. He made John and Gary and maybe others a bunch of money by ripping off old people from his boiler room office.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

:10bux: says HPE still eats it before Artie.

I still stand with my prediction. Second quarter 2019 for Artie.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

That's why he wasn't charged with something stupid like trafficking or thrown into jail, never to return. It wasn't some ungodly amount of drugs, it was a wealthy addict's take.

I remember that he was originally booked on "intent to sell", but that was eventually dropped, likely because of his history of heroin abuse and "celebrity" status.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

We should do a show-related death pool.

I'll take Artie for 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Lifespan posted:

I remember that he was originally booked on "intent to sell", but that was eventually dropped, likely because of his history of heroin abuse and "celebrity" status.

They don't consult the DA when they book you. The DA saw the amount, used common sense, and chose the charge(s) they could prosecute. He's got a decade's worth of tape about him being a hardcore heroin addict, do you know how easy it'd be for a defense attorney to prove that stuff was for personal use?