Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

syscall girl posted:

You ever watch RCR?

RCR is fantastic. I skip the diaries but have watched real fart everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

Nastyman posted:

What if it's nutting butt foam?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

The Moon Monster posted:

A nun with a bow tie and huge boobs?
...or perhaps

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

wayfinder posted:

...or perhaps

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
Oh my God, I'll save us

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

wayfinder posted:

...or perhaps

oh yeh its totally The Spectre good call

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

This person sounds very cool and good, and if Maggie doesn't agree, Maggie is a very silly person.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

trickybiscuits posted:

Oh my God, I'll save us

These are my 2 favorite types of Facebook posts, so thank you for this.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

What is with the "never trust a <gender> who watches <show> that was born in <month>" poo poo? Is there a meme I missed or something? I don't even get what it's implying!

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

CainFortea posted:

What is with the "never trust a <gender> who watches <show> that was born in <month>" poo poo? Is there a meme I missed or something? I don't even get what it's implying!

It's another of those memes that's structured to make people who read it feel good about themselves, like the astrology ones where every single sign has positive stuff about it so people can read it and go "Hey, that's me! I embody all of that!" So they do a meme that says "Never gently caress with a woman who was born in August and watches Game of Thrones named Emily" so Emily can share it on Facebook as someone not to be hosed with.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

But why does the month of birth matter

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Astrology I assume

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

zodiac's not just a serial killer, kids

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

It should be this but the last frame a pic of the truck totaled against a telephone pole

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

:sludgepal:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

CainFortea posted:

They're real products on Facebook store pages. They're just interchangeable poo poo that shows up on people's pages with their likes on them, and people will share them an unironically want a shirt that they are a pharmacist who is a virgo and really likes the WWE or whatever.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sounds like quite the adventure.

I didn't need reminding of that ever

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Mushika posted:

This person sounds very cool and good, and if Maggie doesn't agree, Maggie is a very silly person.

Based on the way it's described, something tells me that person doesn't have the self awareness required to make those things properly endearing. I suspect Maggie has her reasons.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Speaking of upside down logo fails, make sure your bulldog for your lovely beer doesn't look like Batman in a 69 position to 15 year olds everywhere and 45 year olds that still think its kinda funny

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

"What do you mean you need to measure my inseam?"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Flyinglemur posted:

Speaking of upside down logo fails, make sure your bulldog for your lovely beer doesn't look like Batman in a 69 position to 15 year olds everywhere and 45 year olds that still think its kinda funny

69 position with what? Because no human looks like that

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
i guess they're sitting on a bed cover that looks like a giant upside down dog head

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

clifford, apparently

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
that's a weird butthole

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Who What Now posted:

Look I didn't say it was perfect and I'm certainly not the first or only one to see it, I just remember when it was "A Thing" when it came out.

As for whose butthole? I'm guessing Mr Grayson.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Alright, foreplay even I can perform.

Is there anything in there that would even work with Eat? The other visible sides look like they say "Quickly" and "Repeatedly", which more sound like gameshow challenges.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

The Mike Pence version, where every side on one die is "With Clothes On".

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Fister Roboto posted:

The Mike Pence version, where every side on one die is "With Clothes On".

The other die just says "Pray to Jesus" six times

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/lhYrAXl.gifv

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Iron Crowned posted:

that's a weird butthole

PYF Funny Pictures 2.0: That's a Weird Butthole

Ferrule
Feb 23, 2007

Yo!

SpacePig posted:

Alright, foreplay even I can perform.

Is there anything in there that would even work with Eat? The other visible sides look like they say "Quickly" and "Repeatedly", which more sound like gameshow challenges.

rear end.

Pussy.

With Clothes Off.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

The Bloop posted:

The other die just says "Pray to Jesus" six times

Or 'horses'

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

one six-sided die that says "ride" on every side, the other has "mother" on two sides, "a horse" on two sides, and "a horse WINK WINK" on the remaining two

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

that's a weird butthole

They used the Batplug :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Flyinglemur posted:

Down syndrome Perfect Cell?