Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kiger_Soze posted:

Doctors use word to describe a handicap person, kids start using it as a slur. Doctors change word, kids start to use new word as a slur, etc. Tale as old as time

I don't see kids yelling "what are you, neuroatypical or something" at each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

Skwirl posted:

I don't see kids yelling "what are you, neuroatypical or something" at each other.

your probably right, i guess retard and idiot were just too easy.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Skwirl posted:

That word sucks and is retarded

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That word sucks and is retarded

What are you, neuroatypical or something?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Skwirl posted:

What are you, neuroatypical or something?

Yes

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

little munchkin posted:

*reads the last page of discussion* my butt stinks real bad rn

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Skwirl posted:

really the only way to prevent it is to use this kinda arcane and technical language because yea 'fuckin neuroatypical' doesn't quite pop like 'fuckin retard'

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I'll go to the gulag for saying cocksucker because it's phonetically the most satisfying swear

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
as a Certified Gay I dub 'cocksucker' safe to use, because yea as Deadwood us it's just so good to say when you're angry.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

The image they used for this episode has been my twitter avatar for a while. I can't recommend it enough.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

I don’t think it’s weird or coplike to think someone in an organizing role shouldn’t call people retards

Late but DSA president Nick Mullen needs to resign NOW!

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This episode was Good.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

I don't actually recall hearing it spoken but... Will's "COIN - TEL - PRO" vs. "CO - INTEL - PRO"?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I don't actually recall hearing it spoken but... Will's "COIN - TEL - PRO" vs. "CO - INTEL - PRO"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

I see how he could get it wrong

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It's actually ICOPRO, like the supplement Vince McMahon was shilling in the early days of WWF Raw

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
everyone should listen to the cop episode of E1 felix mentioned a couple times: https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/e1-two-weeks-paid-leave-12

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

padijun posted:

everyone should listen to the cop episode of E1 felix mentioned a couple times: https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/e1-two-weeks-paid-leave-12

put your pussy on the pavement

Skellyscribe
Jan 14, 2008
See how yond justice rails upon yond simple thief. Hark in thine ear: change places and, handy-dandy, which is the justice, which is the thief?
drat this episode was so good.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Felix broke into absolute hysterical laughter and excited giggling no less than two times, maybe three, in the episode. Our boy all gakked up!

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
it's neurodivergent you weirdos

can't just go slapping As in the middle of big words

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Is this the first time in the show where they acknowledged SESTA/FOSTA?

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think so, though Will talked about it a bunch with Connor Habib when he went on his show.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Virgil has brought it up in the one on one politician interviews, but they haven't done like an episode focusing on it or anything

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Turns out Pod drat America is good. I learned where "Pie in the Sky" comes from. Spoilers: using it to describe things like free healthcare is a huge self-own.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

MonsieurChoc posted:

Turns out Pod drat America is good. I learned where "Pie in the Sky" comes from. Spoilers: using it to describe things like free healthcare is a huge self-own.

which ep? the one that just dropped?

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I started recently too and pie in the sky is the first one. I hate the co-host's laugh, but if I can get used to Stav I can deal with a giggle.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Phone posted:

which ep? the one that just dropped?

It's in -

Pharmaskittle posted:

I started recently too and pie in the sky is the first one. I hate the co-host's laugh, but if I can get used to Stav I can deal with a giggle.

...yeah, same.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Given that Nick, Jake, and now Dacha have come under the jackboot of Amerikkka it’s pretty obvious that the tankies are just jealous of the real threat to capitalist hegemony.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
This ICE episode is amazing.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

I'm glad Carl can still log into twitter from the public library.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
What's the cop episode of Episode 1 they brought up

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

sexpig by night posted:

"Two Weeks Paid Vacation" I think

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

padijun posted:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/996596995035947008

mattyg is mad

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers

ahahaha I was not expecting what the context for this was

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Finally we have our confirmation that Will at least is 100% weeaboo

https://soundcloud.com/ballin-out-super/063-goku-screws-up-a-fairly-straight-forward-plan-w-will-menaker

cat doter posted:

ahahaha I was not expecting what the context for this was

What was it? It's deleted

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 04:22 on May 17, 2018

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
nvm

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

icantfindaname posted: