Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Hugbro Precure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

people that like the funny drawings and emotional stuff in huggto should watch doremi

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Parallax posted:

people that like the funny drawings and emotional stuff in huggto should watch Princess Tutu

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think Gundam Build Divers has been slightly increasing the size of Magee's rear end every episode

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

finally something good about that miserable show

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Waiting for the fujos to deliver this man to me in a consumable format

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think Gundam Build Divers has been slightly increasing the size of Magee's rear end every episode

DisDisDis posted:

Waiting for the fujos to deliver this man to me in a consumable format
No joke, that is one cute butt. :stwoon:

dogsicle posted:

finally something good about that miserable show
Wait, so the show is crap? Awww. :(

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
This most recent episode wasn't bad

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
Also teh fwiggin fox

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol @ the butt

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
So Fumikiri Jikan had an episode this week.

o_O

KoB
May 1, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

The brother and sister one was pretty bad but the gothloli in the next episode made up for it

sibling episode was fine, the lovely one was the one kid mentally masturbating all over the nice girl.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I want an entire series about the adult goth with back problems.

Delicious sandwich
Nov 6, 2011

superLINUS posted:

So Fumikiri Jikan had an episode this week.

o_O

Featuring Norio Wakamoto as a pantsless guy making untranslatable puns!

Guy Goodbody posted:

:same:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Yotsuiro Biyori this week was a lovely flashback to Sui first deciding to reopen Rokuhoudou and now I'm really hungry for some small fish rice :3:

Guy Goodbody posted:

:agreed:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Capt Tsubasa continues to be really good. The art and sound direction on this show is top notch

Sefal
Nov 8, 2011
Fun Shoe
Glad to hear that Captain Tsubasa is really good.

#1 show i want to watch thats airing this season.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/996768993603194881?s=19

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

prediction: toei backs off on these measures and everyone, both at high levels of management and in dumb anime fandom discourse, uses it as an example of 'see, they WANT to work insane hours'

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

funimation is now legally releasing dvds of yamato 2199
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Blazers...2199+funimation

theyre also streaming yamato 2202.

wow double action!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/vizmedia/status/996802248419164160?s=21

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
too bad about that thing where s2 is anime original content without any of the s1 staff

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

too bad about that thing where s2 is anime original content without any of the s1 staff

:whitewater:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

The Colonel posted:

I can at least hope Mob Psycho 100 season 2 will be good???

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it has sounded like opm s2 at least has a healthy production schedule so the loss of staff might not be a huge blow. hadn't heard that it was original stuff though, that sounds awful considering even the s1 OVAs written by ONE were mostly bad.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Kashuno posted:

I can at least hope Mob Psycho 100 season 2 will be good???

mob has source material to work off and all of the staff from s1 so it's a pretty safe bet

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Mob Psycho will be good because it itself is very good

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

Mob Psycho will be good because it itself is very good

Interesting thesis...do you mean to imply that One Punch Man is somehow inherently corrupt and hollow?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yes!

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
but honestly i feel Mob Psycho is more sincere and honest with itself and it's meaning where OPM sets itself at the start as a parody.

Not that Mob isn't parody in any way, but it's clear why it was ONE's bigger focus for years

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Expect My Mom posted:

but honestly i feel Mob Psycho is more sincere and honest with itself and it's meaning where OPM sets itself at the start as parody
Looking at stuff like the sea king stuff I don't think you can really accuse OPM of being insincere or dishonest.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
For sure, but Mob breaking down crying at his own failure for not living up to his promises not even twenty chapters in as his ultimate display of his powerful abilities being Rebuild What He Broke while OPM was still doing a silly shonen-universe story, I'm appreciate it so much more

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
like i read every chapter of OPM, Im a fan, but Mob just won me over so strongly with being a heartfelt and goofy story focused on everyone's trials of self improvement and i'll stan it forever

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i think mob is more interesting than opm, but that doesn’t make opm bad. mob wouldn’t exist without opm and One working out his ideas about shonen stories

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
opm and mob are both very ftw

kater
Nov 16, 2010

OPM seems simple enough that I don't think having new staff and original content is much of a deal breaker. It sucks that it will deviate from the canon of all the creatures of the land, sea, air, and space lining up to get punched, but I'm sure they will make do.

Also I thought Hinamatsuri was the new season of Mob Psycho?

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
OPM's seed concept was a pun based on an entirely different thing. That it turned into anything good is a minor miracle.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

sounds kinda patronizing

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/pKjd/status/997041949239459840?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
gently caress the police?

• Locked thread