Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

"Whereas I am IMPREGNATING THE WORLD!"

I am so confused.

Aramek posted:

I'd still scoop and cuddle that coyote.

You can tell who is a good boy even without meeting him. Such a good coyote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Skwirl posted:

https://twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/status/996481911907205122

How do so many people not know what a loving coyote looks like?

There's a family in China that just found out after two years their dog was a bear.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Len posted:

There's a family in China that just found out after two years their dog was a bear.
the breed of the 'dog' in question:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Elizabethan Error posted:

the breed of the dog in question:

Another lady in the same country just found out her dog was a fox.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

the breed of the dog in question:

That doesn't look like any dog I've ever seen, but it also doesn't look like any bear I've seen.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

the breed of the 'dog' in question:

What's the measurement for this in absolute units?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

What's the measurement for this in absolute units?

Yes, the measurement is Good Boy.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I was scrolling down on this one and went "oh yeah what manner of wingnut is thi- Holy poo poo it's the official IDF account, what the gently caress".

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Memento posted:

I was scrolling down on this one and went "oh yeah what manner of wingnut is thi- Holy poo poo it's the official IDF account, what the gently caress".

They're saying you should treat someone in crutches the same way you should treat an arson kite, it's loving insane.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
They're not really disabled, it's all smoke and teargas.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
im just glad someone is finally thinking of the children.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

This post is getting absolutely roasted

https://twitter.com/MarketWatch/status/995381403830243328?s=20

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Eat the rich.

Serf
May 5, 2011

so how am i doing if i have two month's wages saved up? i reckon that's actually pretty good in reality

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Len posted:

Eat the rich.

This is my retirement plan

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Serf posted:

so how am i doing if i have two month's wages saved up? i reckon that's actually pretty good in reality

Look at Richie Rich over here.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Serf posted:

You won't be first against the wall, but probably be one of the early people in the second round.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Len posted:

Another lady in the same country just found out her dog was a fox.

Bear. They had a pet bear. http://people.com/pets/pet-dog-is-bear-not-tibetan-mastiff/

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Fox. She had a pet fox. https://people.com/pets/woman-discovers-her-dog-is-fox/

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Do dogs just not exist in China?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Skwirl posted:

Is it the wrong time to make an “only edible ones” joke?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All right imma do this

https://twitter.com/theultrahand/status/995504943594258432

There is however a meme economy already strong at work here

https://twitter.com/buttcheekwizard/status/995816661138726912

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Skwirl posted:

There was at least one.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

So wait, they send the lion off to a breeding center and then try to put a dog in its place...instead of just hanging a sign saying "Liu is off at a breeding center to help the population! Will be back 11/14/2013!"

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012

chitoryu12 posted:

Is it the wrong time to make an “only edible ones” joke?

I know folks eat dog in Korea, not sure about China. I recall reading an article a while back about how Korean puppy mills would sell unsold dogs to restaurants.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Stanford's social media intern was having a bad day:

Responding to tweets like this:

https://twitter.com/JasonRWalker/status/996223826613690368

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

zoux posted:

The American Jewish Virgin vs the Chad Israeli

What is this "physical culture" supposed to be? His description of Israel as being masculine and physical sounds pretty gay tbh.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

There's no way this isn't a "lol I really want a bear for a pet. Oh gently caress, it's more than I bargained for/I got caught. I thought it was a dog, honest!"

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Grimdude posted:

What is this "physical culture" supposed to be? His description of Israel as being masculine and physical sounds pretty gay tbh.

Being in the military? Surfing? Wearing sandals? It's true that you can't imagine Woody Allen doing any of those.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

AlbieQuirky posted:

Being in the military? Surfing? Wearing sandals? It's true that you can't imagine Woody Allen doing any of those.

It is physically impossible for an American Jew to do any of those things, naturally.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Good lord, I hope they got the right person and aren't harassing some innocent lady.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

belt posted:

Good lord, I hope they got the right person and aren't harassing some innocent lady.

Yeah leave Dog the Bounty Huntress out of this

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

What happened? I am assuming the lady did a racism, but don't know any of the details.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c

BrigadierSensible posted:

What happened? I am assuming the lady did a racism, but don't know any of the details.

Called the cops on a black family for the heinous crime of grilling in a park.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

pray for my aunt posted:

Called the cops on a black family for the heinous crime of grilling in a park.

What was her rationale? I mean you can see the, (racist), mindset behind calling the cops on seeing unknown people moving into a house next door, or sleeping in your dorm.

But a family is enjoying the public facilities in a public place and you call the cops?

"Hello officer, there is a black family out in public. please come and arrest them."

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
From what I recall, it was some unenforced bylaw about using a charcoal grill vs a propane grill or something like that.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
She also got followed by a woman who filmed her for about half an hour and them when the police showed up she started blubbering and crying like she was the one in trouble.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
They were using their own charcoal grill in an area where it technically wasn't allowed (but near other areas where it is), better call in the murder squad.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

pray for my aunt posted:

They were using their own charcoal grill in an area where it technically wasn't allowed (but near other areas where it is), better call in the murder squad.

Imagine being one of the police called in for this. What a complete waste of time. I am surprised they even showed up. Surely the common sense approach would have been to laugh at the woman on the phone and tell her to stop wasting police time and resources.

Instead, two bored patrolmen have to deal with the paperwork of taking multiple statements and get branded with the same brush as this over-reacting entitled racist fuckknuckle,

(Not defending the cops here. gently caress the police and all that. Just pointing out how pointless and excessive it is to have them called over a family barbequeing feet away from where they should.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I hear the cops told her to bring her complaints to the next city council meeting.