Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

I started an LP of Celeste!

It is a skilled playthrough showcasing basically everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

I started my LP of THUG.

Plan is to play it on the hardest difficulty and complete everything in the game. I'm also doing Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1, 2, and 3 as bonuses since my LP of them is old and bad.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018
I started a choose your own adventure style LP of South Park: The Fractured But Whole which can be found here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3852713

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

RealSovietBear
Aug 14, 2013

Bears from Space

Burrning Rubburr: Requiem for a Burr, the Burr (not Sonic) Forces Story

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Follow along as I attempt to survive World War 2 as a Russian pilot in one of the best WW2 Flight Sims of all time

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Join me and my brother as we "enjoy" an assortment of multiplayer games.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

There are worse games than Sonic 2006.

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Let's try this LP again. Now in VIDEO!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

An LP of the card game literally no one asked for. Come in and make jokes at the game's expense.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Ragnar Homsar abandoned the Story Mode LP in the Etrian Odyssey Untold thread, so she handed control of that off to me while it was still young.

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

I've started an LP of Dragon Quest IX. Now with thread-submitted characters!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I've started a Let's Play of the original PSX Wild Arms.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
https://mp4.mega64.net/ct/ct_intro.mp4

Chrono Trigger, sure, why not.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It's a remake of the original Yakuza from 2005, done in the fancy engine of Yakuza 0 and it's awesome.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

We interrupt my playthrough of the Harry Potter film game franchise to bring you The Matrix: Path of Neo.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Come join the Goons of Fate and help me defeat the evil player character from the original Hand of Fate. Or just troll me into submission.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Let's go on an adventure to find Paradise. What could go wrong?

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

This will be just four videos for four stages. Unless it goes over well, then it'll be more!

EDIT: Now with correct thread link...dunno what happened there?

Simply Simon fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Apr 16, 2018

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I are playing Spycraft! The actually GOOD 90s FMV game!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

This FMV game forgot the game - Let's "Play" The Bunker

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Nicktoons

It's time to play those Nicktoons games you probably think you'd forgotten about. We're doing "Attack of The Toybots" first, the game you never beat as a kid.

ArknknuckleRpg
Jan 20, 2018

Hey everyone I just started a new LP of the most recent God of War game which can be found here

Adamant
Jan 30, 2013

Let's play one of the greatest classics of the text adventure world: Adventureland. Together.

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Episodic gaming before there was episodic gaming. Come check out this fairly obscure gem from 1999-2001.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play UNiSON: Rebels of Rhythm & Dance

During Konami's meteoric rise in the rhythm games genre, Tecmo released this odd little PS2 game with an extremely anime-inspired story mode, and it has all of your favorite dance classics and turn-of-the-millennium hits on the soundtrack! Join guerrilla pop idol unit UNiSON as they fight against a corrupt government and bring dancing back to the city of Twin Ships!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

The Kingdom Hearts marathon continues with Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Konami + Rebellion + Megadeth =

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855567

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

After an awkward hiccup due to work and health anxiety plus perceived lack of interest, a relaunch and first announcement of Legacy of Dragonholt! Get in early and submit a character for the party!

Heckspawn
May 5, 2018

Oh well.

The thrilling(?) conclusion(??) to Zero Escape!

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

A Pokemon fangame with bad ideas out the wazoo and so edgy it hurts!

Suffer with me!

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!
You know that Carl Sagan quote, "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."? Well, apparently my brain thinks that if you want to make a Dragon Warrior 3 LP, you've got a lot of set-up work to do.

Let's Play Dragon Warrior

Yeah, the first one! Get pumped!

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I decided to do a game I quite enjoyed, based on a movie very few people remember: The Threat is on Your Doorstep. Let's Play The Spiderwick Chronicles

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

It's time for the exciting sequel, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

In for a World of hurt: Let's play Monster Hunter: World!

Adamant
Jan 30, 2013

Let's play Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest. In Japanese. Without a guide. But WITH a manual.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Help, I'm lost in the Wilderness: A Survival Adventure! Come help me survive!

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Back to the PresentAndPast - Let's Play Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons

MeccaPrime comes out of LP hermitism to join me for The Legend of Zelda: Oracle series. We follow the exploits of McFly through time itself in the land of Labrynna, then later we'll jump to the seasonally-wacked Holodrum and learn who's really behind this rise of evil.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

After completely burning myself out in the middle of my SSLP of The Witcher and taking a couple of months off from LPing, I've returned with a VLP of the original Yakuza on the PS2. That's the one with the English dub and excessive swearing, because Sega in 2005 had no idea how to market this game outside Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MissileWaster
Jul 2, 2007

Remember that one time you totally botched that snap?

Que sera, sera. Let's Play Red Dead Redemption!