Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Joey McChrist posted:

one: rusev needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine
two: whenever rusev isn't on screen, all the other people need to be asking "where's rusev?"

Seth Rollins awkwardly watching a TV in back showing New Day playing poker with the APA. He says to himself "Where's Rusev"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/RealMikeBennett/status/996522504746389507

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

I mean in that GIF he was obviously throwing a worked punch lol

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I would watch Dr Who again if they made the next Doctor Rusev.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/bullyray5150/status/996547324208873472?s=21

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
That sounds awful.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Just put Breezango in all the squares and it’d work.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/MrRickyWhittle/status/996738082543030272

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/Chinsuke_N/status/996750863883321344

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:emptyquote:

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

:rolleyes: Of course, the comments are full of people saying the lady lied. I doubt seriously WWE would rehire him ever from the general idea of how annoying he was.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/AustinAries/status/996804303674396674

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

"my ex-girlfriend"

...that's a little weird putting that in there, isn't it? Am I the only one that thinks that?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

It's very weird

If you're on good terms just say friend or don't say anything about the relationship, if you're not on good terms don't tweet.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Draxion posted:

It's very weird

If you're on good terms just say friend or don't say anything about the relationship, if you're not on good terms don't tweet.

Although, relatively speaking, it's absolutely not the weirdest thing he's tweeted :shobon:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

aries is a weird goon.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Maybe I'm getting my wrestler relationships mixed up, but wasn't Aries the one who gave her a promise ring or something instead of actually committing to her?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

If I used to date Zelina Vega I would possibly humblebrag about it too

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

If I used to date Zelina Vega I would possibly humblebrag about it too

I bet he wouldn't let her wear heels when she went out with him.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
The poo poo even reads like :siren: MY EX-GIRLFRIEND :siren:

Fuckin christ Aries, go eat a banana or something. Compose yourself.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

remusclaw posted:

Zelina Vega is like 4'10, and thus the only person in wrestling shorter than Austin Aries.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Explosions posted:

Zelina Vega is like 4'10, and thus the only person in wrestling shorter than Austin Aries.

Yeah, it went over his head too.

remusclaw fucked around with this message at 19:26 on May 16, 2018

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

remusclaw posted:

Heh.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

retreading ideas from a long time ago with no changes feels very on brand for Bully Ray

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Irritated Goat posted:

https://twitter.com/real1/status/996800669267972096

:rolleyes: Of course, the comments are full of people saying the lady lied. I doubt seriously WWE would rehire him ever from the general idea of how annoying he was.

Balor Club really is for everyone:

Rapists and their victims 🤢

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

https://twitter.com/makoto926/status/996821819414888448

I have no idea but it made me laugh.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Enzo's wrestling career is still dead and I'm okay with that.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Maybe he can form a tag team with Elgin and the two of them can hang out not getting booked.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Gaz-L posted:

Maybe he can form a tag team with Elgin and the two of them can hang out not getting booked.

Maybe Elgin could book Enzo for a private triple threat match

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i get the feeling Enzo is still going to get booked, by money marks at least

get ready for "former WWE superstar Eric Arndt" at your local indie and 5 Star Wrestling

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Low Desert Punk posted:

get ready for "former WWE superstar Eric Arndt" at your local indie and 5 Star Wrestling

...Don't joke about that.

Not Enzo getting booked, but that 5 Star is still a thing. HOW? The loving thing has gone bust like 6 times?!?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's not

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

yeah I thought the stake was finally driven in?

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
Enzo’s accuser is some kind of aspiring social media star with weird YouTube rants, a weighty drug habit and a history of faking claims, including a pregnancy. She literally has a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and has said as much in interviews where she talks about her six (?!) diagnoses, being in and out of mental hospitals and “12 days sober.” There were also a string of texts that came out which pretty heavily implied the sex was very consensual.

None of this is to say Enzo isn’t a shitbag who absolutely should have told WWE he was under investigation (and got what was coming to him), but if the police didn’t find any actual evidence to corroborate her claims, this case would have been impossible for any DA to bring to trial.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

oh it finally died? lmao

Don't worry, one will pop up to take its place if it hasn't happened already

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Low Desert Punk posted:

Western Indies would get buried under a torrent of social media backlash. Japanese promotions have no use for someone as poo poo as Enzo.

Although Enzo going to Japan and getting busted for weed would be pretty cool.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

bloodysabbath posted:

Enzo’s accuser is some kind of aspiring social media star with weird YouTube rants, a weighty drug habit and a history of faking claims, including a pregnancy. She literally has a diagnosis of borderline personality disorder and has said as much in interviews where she talks about her six (?!) diagnoses, being in and out of mental hospitals and “12 days sober.” There were also a string of texts that came out which pretty heavily implied the sex was very consensual.

None of this is to say Enzo isn’t a shitbag who absolutely should have told WWE he was under investigation (and got what was coming to him), but if the police didn’t find any actual evidence to corroborate her claims, this case would have been impossible for any DA to bring to trial.

why couldn't you be more like the other weird gamergate guy who posted here and meltdown and self-ban after two posts

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

bloodysabbath posted:

Source your quotes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Enzo sucked in the ring and his only saving grace was he was regarded as a professional. Seeing as how he failed that, there is no use for him. He can go back to grabbing rear end in a weight room as a "personal trainer" or whatever the socially acceptable term for gigolo is these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

bloodysabbath posted:

how do you tie together the viewpoints of 'shes too drugged up, drunk, and crazy to be trusted when she accuses him of rape' and 'she gave something that could be interpreted as consent'