Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Unmature posted:

I'm in LA at In-N-Out. I don't see Wiger anywhere what the hell.

It's 4:30ish there so he's probably lurking in the bushes at some youth soccer team's practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Unmature posted:

He's working the grill.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Drunkboxer posted:

It's 4:30ish there so he's probably lurking in the bushes at some youth soccer team's practice.

Alternatively, try to find a matinee screening of Sherlock Gnomes in the Santa Monica area

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Unmature posted:

You're in the wrong place he's at Del Taco.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Firstscion posted:

You're in the wrong place he's at Del Taco.

I had a little debate with myself about which of those two should be my first LA meal.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

Unmature posted:

Loudly say "This salad is TOO HOT! I can't eat it!" a few times and see what happens

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Matt Lindland posted:

Loudly say "This salad is TOO HOT! I can't eat it!" a few times and see what happens

I did this and just got my rear end kicked

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Badass.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
What should I get for my first Del Taco meal?

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Unmature posted:

California burrito, then a soft and hard taco to get to know the basics.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Cali steak and guac burrito and then gently caress it, get the carne asada fries on top of that, which is just the burrito minus the tortilla.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I don't eat Del Taco anymore but in high school I used to go ham on some of the chicken soft tacos

psychoJ
Feb 24, 2011

Smart and cool, handsome, wealthy and so sexy

Unmature posted:

I'm a huge fan of the chicken soft tacos and steak, bacon and potato burrito. also the fries are just good.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Going to McDonalds do you guys think I should get the hamburger or the special hamburger

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

You should get the one that is two hamburgers

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Unmature posted:

That famous Mexican specialty, the hamburger.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Matt Lindland posted:

Going to McDonalds do you guys think I should get the hamburger or the special hamburger

Those new Quarter Pounders are really good

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Matt Lindland posted:

get the fish

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Matt Lindland posted:

mcrib is back!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'll say this about the Sklar Brothers: They might suck, but you gotta admit there are definitely two of them

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Wiger ripping on Mitch picking the Celtics purely because of "Boston baby" is perfect.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The Sklars are definitely the worst guests so far

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

HolePisser1982 posted:

The Sklars are definitely the worst guests so far

I'm not sure how they've gotten this far based entirely off of saying the same thing at the same time.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Sklarbro country was actually the first podcast I got in to way back when, when it was the non comedy bang bang ear wolf podcast & you could listen to it and not be extremely confused. However, that same gateway appeal now, to my sophisticated & advanced comedy mind, shows them to be hacky club comics who've spend the past decade doing dumb criminal news story bits.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"won't eat cooked onions" ffs dude.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
What the gently caress is wrong with you people

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Unmature posted:

Calm down, mitch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Unmature posted:

[45 unbroken seconds of mule farts] Oh hey. Whats up?

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

Yeah I thought they were fine, not sure what everybody's problem with them was :shrug:

Worst guest IMO was whoever they had for Krispy Kreme, who had a really annoying habit of starting of a sentence at full volume and then getting quieter and quieter as they talked, which was always for a long, long, time. I don't think I ever got to the actual food part of that one before shutting it off.

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I jsut tried the Kettle Corn Oreos after the rave reviews on this weeks episode. They are disgusting and the gross fake caramel flavor is awful and chemical-ly like all the other special oreos. The doughboys have broken taste buds.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

ninjahedgehog posted:

Worst guest IMO was whoever they had for Krispy Kreme, who had a really annoying habit of starting of a sentence at full volume and then getting quieter and quieter as they talked, which was always for a long, long, time. I don't think I ever got to the actual food part of that one before shutting it off.
The kid from Kimmy Schmidt - though I am pretty sure she straight-up has a hardcore eating disorder.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the only good guest was Mitch's mum, every other guest is unlistenable garbage

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Matey posted:

the only good guest was Mitch's mum, every other guest is unlistenable garbage

the episode where Bobby Lee starts talking about how Mitch needs to start loving and he won't drop it and things get really uncomfortable ftw

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

I don;t listen to bobby lee eps of podcasts ever because bobby lee thinks every podcast is WTF

cams
Mar 28, 2003

ninjahedgehog posted:

Yeah I thought they were fine, not sure what everybody's problem with them was :shrug:

lol this is matt besser

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I've now been to Del Taco twice. I like it but Nick is insane to think that it's in any way better than Taco Bell

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Matt Lindland posted:

I don;t listen to bobby lee eps of podcasts ever because bobby lee thinks every podcast is WTF

he does tell all his signature Podcast Stories but the rest of the ep is good.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

cams posted:

lol this is matt besser

I can't stand Besser, but as someone on the forums said "everyone you thinks is funny thinks he's a genius". Which is true, but he is still a goddamn bore.

I've always thought the Sklars are a pretty fair-to-middling act, but they didn't go to the freaking restaurant they suggested, and that is some bush league poo poo. :argh:

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
Besser is funny and his interaction with Mitch is hilarious. An exasperated older brother/mentor. I like the UCB stories too. Also hilarious is how Mitch throws out most of the donuts he got for the review much to Besser’s chagrin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Jennie Pierson is a goddamn delight and 100% accurate in her McDonald's Fries is Bullshit opinion (McDonald's is bullshit in general).

Also: having lived the entire '90s in Victorville, why the gently caress are these obscure-to-the-west-coast chains opening up shop in loving Victorville of all places?