Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Speaking of loving dumb rear end in a top hat MPs:
https://m.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201805142200943188_u0.shtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

DarkCrawler posted:

Speaking of loving dumb rear end in a top hat MPs:
https://m.iltalehti.fi/kotimaa/201805142200943188_u0.shtml

Susanna Koski's blindness to the blight of financially poor invalids just highlights the shortcomings of fervent supporters of individual freedom in society. The "nanny state" might not appeal to them, but it isn't designed for well-off people like her, but for people who aren't capable of surviving on their own. Equality at the starting/finishing line and all that.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Koski has literally said that we need bigger tuloerot. Full on Gordon Gecko but with inequality instead of greed. You see, a little starvation would encourage those workshy unemployed to stop drinking beer on their sofas and accept one of the numerous jobs they are constantly being offered.

I'm not sure if she's an actual human being or a physical manifestation of Kok talking points.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Somewhere in between

Apparently kok turns you full Maleficent. Fitting though.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
I dont understand why shitheads in Vaasa vote for her, she's sold out the citys interests before and doesn't work for her constituents interests here as far as I can see.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
False consciousness is one hell of a drug.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
:siren: STOP PRESS Blue Future did a big reveal :siren:

https://twitter.com/SiniTulevaisuus/status/996720221669986305

EDIT:

YLE posted:

Terhon mukaan puolueen tavoitteena on säilyttää perinteiset arvot, mutta uudistaa politiikan homehtuneet rakenteet.

– Näitä arvoja ovat länsimaiset perusarvot. Usko yksilöön, perheseen, niiden voimaan uudistaa yhteiskuntaa, pieneen valtioon ja vähäisempään sääntelyyn, Terho tiivisti.
So the Blues are gonna be Susanna Koski?

No. 1 Callie Fan fucked around with this message at 13:27 on May 16, 2018

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

uudistusmielinen konservatiivipuolue

The gently caress does that even mean?

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Sampo Terho has always been an Ayn Rand fanboy

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Rappaport posted:

Sampo Terho has always been an Ayn Rand fanboy

Really? Oh dear.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

https://twitter.com/SiniTulevaisuus/status/996720221669986305

EDIT:

Ah, yes, I see that they finally got their S-market sponsorship.

EDIT:

Wait a minute. Uudistusmielinen konservatiivipuolue? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these two words the polar opposites?

Also lol at getting the press on the horn for a lovely logo reveal.

I think someone said it perfectly in the twitter comments: "Nyt ei puutu enää kuin äänestäjät..."

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 13:56 on May 16, 2018

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
drat...the Blue Future is even sadder then its support numbers...this should be their official logo:

:negative:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Gross labia.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Nenonen posted:

Gross labia.

Blue waffles.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

"Uudistusmielinen konservatiivi" is literally what Sipilä's shtick is, it's just that "conservative" only applies to business subsidies, fossil fuels and minorities, and "reformist" only applies to the welfare state, employees' rights and the tax code.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Cascade Failure posted:

The gently caress does that even mean?

I don't think it really means anything, even to the Sininen Vaihtoehto themselves. If it did they would've come out with policy proposals, or new demands they have if SS wanna pass sote, instead of a lovely logo. Just a bit of theater to make it look like they are at least trying before the party disappears like a sad fart.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10209941

quote:

Neuvosto toteaa, että tässä tapauksessa toimittajan häiriköinniksi leimaamissa tviiteissä oli kyse ainoastaan yleisön edustajan esittämistä kärjekkäistä ja satiirisista kommenteista. Neuvosto pitää paheksuttavana sitä, että toimittaja oli työstään saamansa kritiikin vuoksi yhteydessä yleisön edustajan työnantajaan ja kehotti keskustelemaan asiasta työpaikalla.

Neuvoston mukaan toimittajalla oli vahingoittamistarkoitus, kun hän toivoi, että yleisön edustajaa puhuteltaisiin hänen työpaikallaan. Tällainen toimintatapa on omiaan rajoittamaan sananvapautta, jota journalistien tulisi kaikin keinoin puolustaa.

Julkisen sanan neuvosto toteaa, että toimittajan epäasiallinen yhteydenotto ei kuitenkaan ollut Ylen vastuulla, eikä sitä ole sen vuoksi mahdollista tulkita Journalistin ohjeiden näkökulmasta. Neuvosto kuitenkin toteaa, että Yle toimi harkitsemattomasti, kun se julkaisi toimittajansa mielipidekirjoituksen, jossa hän oikeutti oman epäasiallisen käytöksensä kritisoimalla yksipuolisesti ja liioittelevasti tunnistettavissa olevaa yleisön edustajaa.

Can we just get rid of Sanna Ukkola already, jfc

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

quote:

Sinisten puheenjohtaja Sampo Terho linjasi tänään pidetyssä tiedotustilaisuudessa puolueensa uudistusmieliseksi konservatiiviseksi puolueeksi, jollaista Suomessa ei ole aikaisemmin ollut.

Terhon mukaan puolueen tavoitteena on säilyttää perinteiset arvot, mutta uudistaa politiikan homehtuneet rakenteet.

– Näitä arvoja ovat länsimaiset perusarvot. Usko yksilöön, perheseen, niiden voimaan uudistaa yhteiskuntaa, pieneen valtioon ja vähäisempään sääntelyyn, Terho tiivisti.

A conservative party for "family values", small government and less regulation? :monocle:

also isn't their logo missing two arms

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Boring bullshit. No one is going to move over to them. I mean sure it was about the only opportunity they had, but it's not going to work.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Equality at the finishing line and all that.

death is the great equalizer :black101:

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Elukka posted:

Apparently kok turns you full Maleficent. Fitting though.

Maleficent was the hero of the story

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005684198.html

quote:

Hetemäen muistion mukaan valinnanvapaus itsessään tuo säästöjä nolla euroa.

Palveluintegraatiossa säästöpotentiaali olisi Hetemäen mukaan 0,6 miljardia euroa.

Valtaosa säästöistä, 4 miljardia euroa, tulisi Hetemäen muistion mukaan ”tiedon ja teknologian käytöstä”, jota tukee myös esimerkiksi johtamisen kehittäminen.

In no time we will be mining sotecoins to pay for healthcare, better upgrade my GPU so I can go to dentist.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Lännen Media: Puolustusministeri säästäisi jättämällä naiset ulos armeijasta

I seem to remember something about equality and the army being on the news recently, what could it have been?

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Herman Merman posted:

Maleficent was the hero of the story
I don't actually know my Disney okay

:negative:

Trogdos! posted:

A conservative party for "family values", small government and less regulation? :monocle:
I like how they've just translated Republican buzzwords.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/niinisto/status/997218934507089920

Today is a day of mourning.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

quote:

– Tämä on kansainvälisen mainostoimiston suunnittelema, hän kehaisee.

Torvisen mukaan asian hoiti eduskuntaryhmän puheenjohtaja Simon Elo.

– Hän käytti siihen 10 000 euroa ihan omista rahoistaan, ei mistään julkisista varoista, Torvinen paljastaa.

Kymmenen tonttua Kankkulan kaivoon.

EDIT:

Muuten epäilisin että olisiko tottakaan, mutta kyseessä Simon Elo niin kait se on niin saatanan pöljä että kymppitonnilla lähti tuommosta surkeaa logoa rahottamaan. Rahat meni vissiin kylläkin siskolle, joten onko nyt kyseessä tyhmyys vai joku rahanpesu? Ja mistä nuokin rahat on revitty...

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 11:17 on May 18, 2018

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Silti halvempaa kuin se aivan käsittämätön Posti > Itella > Posti -sekoilu. Ajatelkaa nyt, joku helvetin konsultti on saanut miljoonaboonukset tuosta molempiin suuntiin.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

I feel like evidence is mounting that Simon Elo is, in fact, that dumb.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Jussi Niinistö is so predictably cynical and petty that when in the morning I heard that he wants to stop recruitment of women to the army to ostensibly save a couple million euros (out of a budget of thousands of millions), his only purpose was to trigger feminists into demanding more money to waste in F-35's. And of course he would affirm this by afternoon. "lol just trolling u suckas roflolmao" is a totally normal communication strategy for a government minister in this Trump era.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
Meanwhile, libertarians learn about revenue and margins. (Facebook)

quote:

työntekijä, joka siis saa tuota 6.000 e palkkaa, ei ole töissä kuin n. 10,5 kuukautta vuodessa, jolloin työnantajalle ei myöskään synny tuloa tuolta ajalta. Todellinen kulu on siis reilut 8.000 euroa kuukaudessa Ja kuten ylempänä kommentoitiin, tässä on kyse siis vain myyntikatesummasta. Otetaan vaikka 35% myyntikate tuotteelle, silloin myynti pitäisi olla yli 23.000 euroa kuukaudessa, eli vuodessa lähes 300.000 euroa.

:cry::cry::cry:

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
LOL of course this loving sperg wants us to be Japan:
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10209953

:spergin: "My utopia is a massive old folks home where robots outnumber people and the remaining young people are living a Hunger Games-esque working life to support what few remaining social benefits exist and also the poor can go suck dick. Anything for less brown people! Vote Basic Finns now!"

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

Nenonen posted:

Jussi Niinistö is so predictably cynical and petty that when in the morning I heard that he wants to stop recruitment of women to the army to ostensibly save a couple million euros (out of a budget of thousands of millions), his only purpose was to trigger feminists into demanding more money to waste in F-35's. And of course he would affirm this by afternoon. "lol just trolling u suckas roflolmao" is a totally normal communication strategy for a government minister in this Trump era.

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Meanwhile, libertarians learn about revenue and margins. (Facebook)

EMPLOYING PEOPLE AT 6000/MONTH IS EXPENSIVE

Why must like every other thing in the world be so aggressively retarded? Why are we this way?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

quote:

– Tämä on kansainvälisen mainostoimiston suunnittelema, hän kehaisee.

Torvisen mukaan asian hoiti eduskuntaryhmän puheenjohtaja Simon Elo.

– Hän käytti siihen 10 000 euroa ihan omista rahoistaan, ei mistään julkisista varoista, Torvinen paljastaa.

Gortarius posted:

Kymmenen tonttua Kankkulan kaivoon.

EDIT:

Muuten epäilisin että olisiko tottakaan, mutta kyseessä Simon Elo niin kait se on niin saatanan pöljä että kymppitonnilla lähti tuommosta surkeaa logoa rahottamaan. Rahat meni vissiin kylläkin siskolle, joten onko nyt kyseessä tyhmyys vai joku rahanpesu? Ja mistä nuokin rahat on revitty...

Is this true? It sounds like a Kummeli sketch.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

doverhog posted:

Is this true? It sounds like a Kummeli sketch.

Don't know, it's a quote from article I read. Considering the people involved though, I don't doubt that it most likely is true.

What I like the most about it is the "Oh it wasn't paid by the taxpayers, Simon is no moocher, he used his own money, heh" to paint it as some sort of noble act.

Wasting that much money to tilt the S-market logo 45 degrees is a travesty, if it was public money it would just be a bigger travesty.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

DanTheFryingPan posted:

työntekijä, joka siis saa tuota 6.000 e palkkaa, ei ole töissä kuin n. 10,5 kuukautta vuodessa, jolloin työnantajalle ei myöskään synny tuloa tuolta ajalta. Todellinen kulu on siis reilut 8.000 euroa kuukaudessa Ja kuten ylempänä kommentoitiin, tässä on kyse siis vain myyntikatesummasta. Otetaan vaikka 35% myyntikate tuotteelle, silloin myynti pitäisi olla yli 23.000 euroa kuukaudessa, eli vuodessa lähes 300.000 euroa.

300000€ sales a year is piss-poor though. Hire a better salesperson if you want to pay them 40000€ a month.

e: I'm not even in sales but whenever I have to make one I take a minimum 50% margin anyway (that is to say sales price is purchase price x 2) and no customer has complained yet.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 11:36 on May 19, 2018

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Jerry Cotton posted:

e: I'm not even in sales but whenever I have to make one I take a minimum 50% margin anyway (that is to say sales price is purchase price x 2) and no customer has complained yet.

Same, but I only buy beer from Lidl and sell it to kids

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

HUMAN FISH posted:

THAT'S ILLEGAL :wth:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

HUMAN FISH posted:

Fool, everyone knows the real money is in selling €20 minigrips of oregano to jonnes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

bloom posted:

Fool, everyone knows the real money is in selling €20 minigrips of oregano to jonnes.

My mum once gave me a Piltti jar of home-grown mäkimeirami (also known as oregano) and I completely forgot about it and then I found it when I was moving and for a second or two thought "I have drugs?" but then I remembered; welp that's my cabbanis story hope you enjoyed it thank you god bless you and god bless the Republic of Finland.