Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shirec posted:

I've got a BWM family story to share, although I only know the more basic details.

My grandparents (on my dad's side) did pretty well for themselves in their careers. Grandpa has two pensions (National Guard and factory) while Grandma has one. Once they had retired, they decided they no longer wanted to live in their fully paid off house (because there were too many grown trees and Grandma might walk into one?) and bought a little boring ranch. Totally serviceable, easy to maintain, but also bought when house prices were pre-crash, although this was NE Arkansas so I don't know if it ever got terribly bad there.

A while passes, and my grandpa is bored. He decides he wants a new thing to do. That thing? Cattle ranching. So he makes the decision they are selling the house (taking a loss) and buying a new house in the middle of no where, tons of land, a new truck, farm equipment, and cows.

Turns out he is terrible at ranching, the cows are doing very poorly(:(), and he consistently gets ripped off on tractors and whatnot. They were going to declare bankruptcy when my dad steps in, buys the land and everything at fair market value, and tells them they only have to pay utilities/taxes, he'll manage the rest. My grandparents are not pleased that they are required to pay anything at all. After failing to sell the trees off of what is now not their land and lots of bitching about writing checks to my parents, they decide to move. Without telling my parents.

So they move. New house, very similar to the first house (we're up to three now, if we don't count the very first one pre-retirement). They get top of the line appliances, custom fixtures, this crazy insane luxury tub, a maid to come by and clean, and a security contract because the salesman was a very friendly young guy who said they could cancel whenever (this is not true). Grandpa gets bored again, buys a prop plane or two (I'm not sure the total here). Crashes that because he falls asleep while flying, gets his license revoked. He was fine after, just embarrassed.

As of now, my grandpa has passed away so 2/3 pensions are gone, it took forever to resolve the planes and truck because my grandfather had them in his name only, and my grandma refuses to talk to anyone about setting up some sort of system if she gets ill. She constantly thinks our family is trying to steal from her, probably cause she tries to steal from them all the time.

Stories of boomers trying to do anything other than being paid handsomely to sit on their rear end, failing miserably, and blaming everyone but themselves are always welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Is it BWM to have a kid at 61 fuckin' years old? It is when he also turns out to be BWM and murders your rear end because he stole 100k from your kitty to buy a used Ferrari.

http://theprovince.com/news/local-n...1b-6472cea82fa2

quote:

Vancouver teen murdered elderly dad after argument over Ferrari: Crown

A Vancouver teen murdered his elderly father after getting into an argument with him over the purchase of a Ferrari, a prosecutor said Wednesday.

Alexander Shevalev has pleaded not guilty to the March 2015 second-degree murder of his dad, 80-year-old Vladimir Shevalev, in the father’s tony high-rise condo in Vancouver’s Coal Harbour.

In his opening statement, Crown counsel Patrick Fullerton said that a few days before the murder the accused stole about $100,000 from his father’s bank accounts to buy a used Ferrari.

With his friend, Nawid Sami, the accused attended a car dealership and bought the luxury car on Feb. 24, 2015, the prosecutor told a B.C. Supreme Court jury.

Four days later, after the dad learned of the theft and the subsequent purchase of the vehicle, he asked his son to bring the car to his residence at the Shaw Tower at 1077 West Cordova St., said Fullerton.

Then, on March 1, 2015, the dad contacted his son, who was 19 years old at the time, and demanded that he come to his home and sign the car over to him, said the Crown.

“Soon after the accused and Mr. Sami arrived, the accused and his father argued about the car and the theft of the money,” he said. “This argument took place in the kitchen area in front of Mr. Sami. During the argument, the deceased called his lawyer about obtaining legal title to the Ferrari.”

The dad left the kitchen and went to the master bedroom to continue his call with the lawyer, resulting in the son becoming angry and taking an object from a kitchen cupboard and proceeding toward the bedroom, said Fullerton.

“Mr. Sami then heard two bangs. Mr. Sami went to the master bedroom and saw the accused choking his father from behind. Next, the accused with Mr. Sami’s assistance moved Vladimir’s body to the bed in the master bedroom.”

The accused then took a blood-pressure monitor that was already in the bedroom and tried to get a reading from his deceased father, after which the two men left the apartment, said Fullerton.

“From there, Mr. Sami and the accused drove to various locations in downtown Vancouver, stopping first to get some cocaine, snorting it and then going off to a strip club.”

There was a series of phone calls between the accused and his mother and the accused and his brother, who was worried because he could not get hold of the father, said the prosecutor.

After Sami dropped off the accused at the mother’s residence across the street from Shaw Tower, the mother and son asked the concierge at the Shaw Tower to check on the father, he said.

When the concierge went to the father’s apartment, the father’s body was discovered on the bed, said Fullerton.

The Crown told the 12-member jury that the accused gave a number of statements that showed his description of what happened changing over time, with the accused describing conduct from which one could conclude that the death was the result of an accident, he said.

By the time Shevalev gave a statement to police in June 2015 describing his interactions with his dad, a forensic pathologist had concluded an autopsy on the victim and made findings in relation to the cause of death, said the prosecutor.

The findings of the pathologist were closely guarded by the police and described as holdback evidence, known only to the pathologist, the police and Vladimir’s killer, he said.

“In his (police) statements on June 10 and 11, the accused’s explanation took into account that holdback evidence.”

Fullerton cautioned the jury that they would hear from Sami that he did not phone the police on the day of the slaying and gave several statements to police that were not always truthful.

He said that in assessing Sami’s evidence, the jury would have to consider whether it was corroborated by other evidence.

The trial is expected to continue Thursday.

Per
Feb 22, 2006
Hair Elf

Shirec posted:

Grandpa gets bored again, buys a prop plane or two (I'm not sure the total here). Crashes that because he falls asleep while flying, gets his license revoked. He was fine after, just embarrassed.

Do you know more details about this part? I'm curious how he crashed due to falling asleep and didn't get killed. Do you know the approximate date it happened, maybe we can find the accident report?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am assuming the loud buzzers that sound when you are about to die woke him up in time for him to mitigate the crashing and it wasn't a head first into the ground type of crash.

https://planecrashmap.com/list/ar/

Edit dang it those are only the fatal ones. Google you failed me!

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost
He might have also been on the ground taxiing or something, and ended up taking a snooze while waiting for the tower or something

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Plane chat reminds me of my childhood and a BWM conversation I just had with my parents.

They passively aggressively blame me and my sister for them not starting to save for retirement until later than they should have, probably somewhere around their late 30's.
After the mortgage and feeding two kids, we didn't have any money! Times were hard! My fathers hobbies during my childhood included: building a plane (that was never finished), fly fishing, and building computers. This was in the early 90's. I remember dad dropping hundreds of 90's dollars at any computer show we went too. We also had a new car every two years. You could probably count pool and deck building as a hobby too, given the number of different things constructed in the back yard over the years. I think it would have been cheaper to just actually light money on fire for fun.

And hey, building planes and computers and going on fly fishing trips is cool, but man, I roll my eyes so hard it hits my brain when they cry about how broke they were, as gainfully employed engineers, for a giant corporation, for 10+ years at the time.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

drat I came here to post this one. That FIAT story is utter insanity. I mean, they all are, but that one in particular is extra depressing.

So much negative equity that even driving your car into a lake and getting 150% of its value still has you paying your car loan. It's crazy.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

paternity suitor posted:

Plane chat reminds me of my childhood and a BWM conversation I just had with my parents.

They passively aggressively blame me and my sister for them not starting to save for retirement until later than they should have, probably somewhere around their late 30's.
After the mortgage and feeding two kids, we didn't have any money! Times were hard! My fathers hobbies during my childhood included: building a plane (that was never finished), fly fishing, and building computers. This was in the early 90's. I remember dad dropping hundreds of 90's dollars at any computer show we went too. We also had a new car every two years. You could probably count pool and deck building as a hobby too, given the number of different things constructed in the back yard over the years. I think it would have been cheaper to just actually light money on fire for fun.

And hey, building planes and computers and going on fly fishing trips is cool, but man, I roll my eyes so hard it hits my brain when they cry about how broke they were, as gainfully employed engineers, for a giant corporation, for 10+ years at the time.

I'm sorry your parents are so horrible.

ego symphonic
Feb 23, 2010

If my time on these dead gay forums has taught me anything at all it's to be grateful to have parents whom I love, respect and trust.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

How to cock it up, Fig. I

Per posted:

Do you know more details about this part? I'm curious how he crashed due to falling asleep and didn't get killed. Do you know the approximate date it happened, maybe we can find the accident report?

I went and asked and I don't want to give toooo many details because he is my grandpa and thus doxx him and myself. He had already crashed one plane due to "landing for fueling, catching a tailwind, and crashed during landing." He had just bought that plane and was flying it home. The second one, he was re-certifying or whatever due to the first crash, had a licensed trainer, and fell asleep during that. I guess it was low altitude/low speed so I'm not sure how the plane got damaged, but he got his license revoked.

All of this is third hand, and I'm sure edited because my grandpa was really embarrassed by both of these. Also I don't know jack poo poo about flying so sorry if the details sound weird/off.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

paternity suitor posted:

Your parents are engineers you say? Sounds about right.

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.

Hoodwinker posted:

I feel like this was already linked in this thread, but my friend just sent this to me: :nws: Bitcoin Butt Plug BTC. :nws:

I'm sorry. I forgot to include the description:

Too long to fit in the thread title :(

ltugo
Aug 10, 2004

If there was a grading scale for torture I would give sleep deprivation and waterboarding a C-.

Shirec posted:

I went and asked and I don't want to give toooo many details because he is my grandpa and thus doxx him and myself. He had already crashed one plane due to "landing for fueling, catching a tailwind, and crashed during landing." He had just bought that plane and was flying it home. The second one, he was re-certifying or whatever due to the first crash, had a licensed trainer, and fell asleep during that. I guess it was low altitude/low speed so I'm not sure how the plane got damaged, but he got his license revoked.

All of this is third hand, and I'm sure edited because my grandpa was really embarrassed by both of these. Also I don't know jack poo poo about flying so sorry if the details sound weird/off.

Is your grandpa Harrison Ford?

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

ltugo posted:

Is your grandpa Harrison Ford?

Haha, no sadly. He's just another boring Midwest/Southern dude who happened to be an unusually selfish rear end in a top hat (also he's dead now so def not Harrison Ford).

Another BWM story, although I guess GWM on their part in the most ghoulish way, is about my great grandma (my grandpa's mother). When she was getting on in years and could no longer take care of herself, my grandpa and my great uncle decided to put her in a home (also a big contributing factor was my grandpa/grandma didn't like having to help someone else). The agreement, verbal only, was to sell the house, car, and valuables, and split it. My grandpa got my great-grandma to sell everything to him for various amounts of change to transfer ownership, sold it all (except for the jewelry my grandma kept), and pocketed it. Never gave anything to my great uncle, and put my great-grandma in the cheapest nursing home they could find.

BWM for my great-grandma to trust her son :smith:

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

Your parents are engineers you say? Sounds about right.

You'd think engineers would be better at engineering their finances, but alas.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Guinness posted:

I think the assumption by most of the people on the planet is that finances are somehow a separate beast more complicated than simple arithmetic, partially because the financial industry has done such a good job of selling that story for a thousand years.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Hoodwinker posted:

I feel like this was already linked in this thread, but my friend just sent this to me: :nws: Bitcoin Butt Plug BTC. :nws:

I'm sorry. I forgot to include the description:

Oh my god. I'm dying.

blackmet
Aug 5, 2006

I believe there is a universal Truth to the process of doing things right (Not that I have any idea what that actually means).

Guinness posted:

My engineer friend is bad, but in a weird stingy min-maxing sort of way.

We took a road trip from Denver to Albuquerque a few years back. 4 men, one Jeep. The agreement was that we'd each take turns filling up the tank.

Heading down I-25 in the wasteland of northern New Mexico, the driver sees he has 75 miles left to empty, wants to stop in Flower Mound to get gas. The engineer protests because, according to the gas price thing in the Jeep, gas is 3 cents cheaper per gallon 50 miles down the road in Las Vegas. The driver overruled him and we stopped in Flower Mound anyway. I don't even think it was his turn to pay, or my partner got it for that go around to shut him up.

Then we get to our hotel. I had put the hotel and tickets to the pride festival on my credit card with the understanding our friends would pay us back in cash. Total amount was $220.

He wouldn't pay us back until he could hit a Wells Fargo ATM, because he refuses to pay ATM fees or get a bank account with a bank that reimburses them. Cue us driving around to find a Wells Fargo ATM and him flipping out when we joked about how this isn't the first time he's done this. Like, flipping out so bad my partner, who hadn't had a cigarette in 2 years, took up smoking just for the rest of the night.

We're still friends. But I'll never vacation with him again.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
What you should've done is totaled up the total price of gas and just divide it by 4 to shut him up.

Is plane crashing grandpa really that BWM? Sounds like he did a lot with his retirement, even if he wasn't very good at cattle ranching or flying airplanes. Probably more fun then just sitting around waiting to die while relatives squabble over the pickings.

Shirec
Jul 29, 2009

Panfilo posted:

Is plane crashing grandpa really that BWM? Sounds like he did a lot with his retirement, even if he wasn't very good at cattle ranching or flying airplanes. Probably more fun then just sitting around waiting to die while relatives squabble over the pickings.

Except they got bailed out of bankruptcy by my parents and burned away all that money so my grandma is a lot more screwed.

I’m sure it was fun for him though, he basically did whatever he wanted

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Too bad his pensions weren't the kind that can transfer over to a surviving spouse.

Guinness
Sep 15, 2004

blackmet posted:

My engineer friend is bad, but in a weird stingy min-maxing sort of way.
We're still friends. But I'll never vacation with him again.

Ugh, I have known some people like that that will get bent out of shape over really trivial stuff that amounts to a couple of bucks or less. It's so obnoxious.

"Well I didn't eat any of the appetizer so I don't want to split it" when it's like $7 split between 6 people.

One of the best things about me and friends being over 30 now with generally good jobs and stability is that most of that poo poo becomes noise and no one frets over a couple bucks one way or the other, it'll all come out in a wash in the end. I buy you a beer today, you buy me a beer tomorrow. Move on with life.

Also just let one person put a credit card down and then Venmo/Square Cash/whatever instead of being that stupid group that puts a mix of 4 credit cards and loose cash down on a $80 tab.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Guinness posted:

Also just let one person put a credit card down and then Venmo/Square Cash/whatever instead of being that stupid group that puts a mix of 4 credit cards and loose cash down on a $80 tab.

That's a great way for the money collector to get shorted, because people forget tax and tip and oh the drafts are $6 I thought they were $4 etc.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Just split tabs, why does everything have to be family style or whatever when it's so so easy for everyone to take care of their own tab? It reminds me of ex-roomates I had many years ago who would absolutely lose their poo poo if I refused to eat with them during the designated dinner time and pay my "share" of their stupid pathetic "can't cope with the loneliness of being on my own for once" ritual (and yup, I never touched their lovely meals).

Wow I just made myself irrationally angry. It had been a long time since I had thought back to those sheltered idiots

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Panfilo posted:

Too bad his pensions weren't the kind that can transfer over to a surviving spouse.

They probably were, but if you choose that option the payout is lower while you're alive and we've already seen how their grandpa treats family, so

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Panfilo posted:

What you should've done is totaled up the total price of gas and just divide it by 4 to shut him up.

If they spent the money driving around in an RV visiting every National Park I wouldn't bat an eye at retirees being retired. Deciding 'I wanna work at a hard physical job that I know nothing about' is strange.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
It's always weird to me when restaurants won't split the bill for a table of people

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
In all fairness that's really uncommon these days, I mean if god drat Wal Mart can split a balance between two people, I don't see why any other establishment using a regular POS system can't (or a payment system that was custom designed for restaurant usage for that matter)

It's usually some overzealous chode in the group who makes the executive decision to split the bill evenly, not the restaurant staff

Mezzanon
Sep 16, 2003

Pillbug

DariusLikewise posted:

It's always weird to me when restaurants won't split the bill for a table of people

Splitting bills is fine, splitting items is a headache sometimes. Like when you have four people who say the following: "We'll split large pizza A 3 ways between guest 1, 2, and 4, Medium Pizza B will be split 4 ways but guest 1 is paying for two shares, the nachos are split 3 ways between 2, 4, and 3. the breadsticks need to be split into 6 equal parts and guest 2 will pay for 3/6ths and everybody else pays for one sixth. Also Guest one is paying for all of the alcoholic beverages but everyone else is paying for their own non-alcoholic beverages"

It's doable, but it's loving annoying. Also they don't refer to themselves as guests 1-4, they use their first names as if I have any idea as to what everyones name is.

Even the example I gave isn't all that bad. But it becomes even more annoying when you have situations like that with groups of 12-25 people.

Elysium
Aug 21, 2003
It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
I'm not a server, but I've literally never seen anyone try to split singular items on the check between multiple people. People who share just decide between themselves who's covering what and pay each other back individually if necessary. Or like, you just write down the dollar amount each person is paying and the name on the credit card.

There was one time when a server implied that bread refills were free, and to "just ask" if we want more bread, and then put "1/9th Xtra bread" on all our checks.

Elysium fucked around with this message at 20:04 on May 17, 2018

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
An honest-to-God avocado toast truck showed up at work, today.

It's an entire food truck that does nothing but expensive toast. I'm sure you pay a premium to have your avocado toast delivered.

I got ricotta and tomato toast.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP
Bought an IHG Vacation Club Timeshare. Did I just make a huge financial mistake?

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/8k6y58/bought_an_ihg_vacation_club_timeshare_did_i_just/

quote:

For context: - 24 y.o. male - never owned a timeshare in my life - gainfully employed >70K/yr - got offer "thru lottery system (only 16k people get it a year)" by having an IHG membership and staying at an embassy suites a year ago, I received a phone call about a $200 stay at a number of IHG hotels (went to myrtle beach) for 4 nights. Overall, nice stay and I received the 200 back after the presentation along with another 100 dollar rebate to use later. - presentation seemed legitimate enough and I think I'm decent enough at seeing thru salespeople's BS

The offer: Vacation Club Timeshare ownership WHICH MEANS you can spend your points on any one of their resorts in the world to stay there or on any RCI resort in the world which costs usually from 50K-100K (half for RCI?) points for a week with a single bedroom. Gold membership, late cancelation/early request, discount on down payment. $3000 down payment and $118/month for 10 years (14.5%) and the grand total is 11,000~ that I can pay the rest off within a year for no penalty. The other fees attached (maintenance membership and taxes) total to around $650/yr This is biennial so I get 100,000 pts/every other year and 50K bonus pts. in 6 months.

Am I stupid for buying this?

EDIT: Thank you for the input everyone, I just got off the phone with them and I'm going back tomorrow morning to cancel it (I bought it yesterday). The idea of paying maintenance and taxes along with membership fees is overboard for me. Hopefully I can get out of this without paying a penny.

Enormous financial mistake

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/8etlwq/enormous_financial_mistake/

quote:

My good friend and his family (siblings, parents) have been in dire financial straights the past number of years but the upshot was always that they owned a rental property in an expensive area that they planned to someday sell. My friend's mother had inherited the property and they planned to eventually sell it and use whatever equity it had to pay off some of their personal debts. A few years ago, the parents decided to sell the property for $1 to my friend and his siblings because they thought it would protect the house from creditors, and the family all lives together and share their resources so what's the harm - it's just a change in ownership on paper, right? It seems they might have miscalculated because now that they're on the verge of selling it, they were told that my friend would owe an enormous capital gain sum (around $100k) because he "purchased" the house for a dollar and is selling it for a small fortune. This all seems unnecessarily cruel to a family that is on food stamps and is on their last leg. What I'm wondering is A) is this true - do they really owe this tax? and B) is there any way to reverse the ownership or remedy the situation otherwise?

Would a home equity line of credit be a possible solution for me?

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/8h2byq/would_a_home_equity_line_of_credit_be_a_possible/

quote:

I am currently dealing with a nightmarish situation at home that has virtually ruined my life. I have a long post history you can look through, but long story short, I own a horse farm that I inherited from my grandmother. My mother remained in the upstairs apartment hoarding 10 dogs and hoarding in general. It has prevented me from being able to open the farm for business due to the way the place would be perceived. Even after repairing everything and buying insurance for boarding horses, there was constant barking dogs, her making a mess, her causing problems overall. Without droning on, it has ruined my professional life.

With that said, I need to come up with $750 as soon as possible to hire a lawyer for an eviction. I'm doing my best to avoid more debt but coming up with work fast enough to pay for the lawyer, plus while trying to pay bills is going to take a while and I need this situation resolved ASAP as it'll take over a month to even get done with the proceedings.

I pretty much have no family that will help me. I may reach out to a couple possibilities but this has been going on for years and they've known so it's likely nobody wants to get involved as usual.

I currently have a run down farm house with 97 acres in New York that I could use as equity. This situation has resulted in debt as you can imagine. It's not an unmanageable amount but it's more than I've had in the past and I'm afraid it probably effected my credit score. That's about my only option for a quick solution. Do you have any suggestions for a place that might help me? Or any other options?

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

It's an entire food truck that does nothing but expensive toast. I'm sure you pay a premium to have your avocado toast delivered.

I got ricotta and tomato toast.

San Mateo, California.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Elysium posted:

I'm not a server, but I've literally never seen anyone try to split singular items on the check between multiple people. People who share just decide between themselves who's covering what and pay each other back individually if necessary. Or like, you just write down the dollar amount each person is paying and the name on the credit card.

It happens a lot.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

I love the idea that barking dogs would ruin a horse farm. If the dogs are all inside I doubt you could even hear them at the barn, never mind on the trail. I mean wtf, 97 acres and their huge focus is on their hoarding mom? Lol

BEHOLD: MY CAPE
Jan 11, 2004

Lol Bad With Money Thread: I think I'm decent enough at seeing thru salespeople's BS

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

BEHOLD: MY CAPE posted:

Lol Bad With Money Thread: I think I'm decent enough at seeing thru salespeople's BS

Literally this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB1NCuvYPpM

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

I weep copiously for the family with nothing to their names except food stamps and an $800,000 house.

last laugh
Feb 11, 2004

NOOOTHING!

I'm the comments section

YouTube User posted:

But
If they sell the second week, they still bought the first week, so they made $1400 for the price of $2800. :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

axeil posted:

To be fair, the guy in the story probably thought a snorkel let his Jeep drive underwater.
Late to the party but this post is amazing.