Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Libya Model: We look the other way on blatant human rights abuses if you pay some weak rear end lip service to supporting GWOT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Oops.

https://twitter.com/kchirbas/status/997313242484625409

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

It wasn’t an accident. They’re being proactive!!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

boop the snoot posted:

It wasn’t an accident. They’re being proactive!!

They're just sending in extra ammo in case the kids need it.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Casimir Radon posted:

Libya Model: We look the other way on blatant human rights abuses if you pay some weak rear end lip service to supporting GWOT.

I was more or less thinking "we'll fund/train/support a coup that will eventually drag your rear end into the street and shoot you" but yeah that too.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Eh it's all good they probably filled out a Dropped Object Report so

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

psydude posted:

Libya model brought us Benjamin Ghazi, who defeated crooked H.

Wait, I thought Benjamin Ghazi was working to stop the bleach bitting of Hillary's email server. He was under heavy fire by ISIS terrorists propped up by Obama, and after he held off many waves he ran to the chopper. When boarding the chopper, Hillary greeted him and shot him in the face and used her Clinton Foundation supported mercenaries to burn his body and smash the hard drive he pulled out of there. Basically that one Modern Warfare 2 level.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Vasudus posted:

I was more or less thinking "we'll fund/train/support a coup that will eventually drag your rear end into the street and shoot you" but yeah that too.

I think you also get sodomized with a bayonet.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Shooting at a High School in Santa Fe

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

quote:

This White House leaks so much that meetings called to bemoan leaks begin with acknowledgement the bemoaning will be leaked, which is promptly leaked...by several leakers in a smallish room.

This is like the modern retelling of that guided missile video.
The leaks know where they are, because they know where they aren't...

Also, am I misremembering, or didn't we gently caress over Libya in a similar deal in the 80s? Re- Libyan Model chat.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

I just call it Friday.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Everyone seems to forget that the Libyan model would have worked just fine for Gaddafi had he, y'know, not promised to make the streets of Tripoli run red with blood

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Someone ran around a trump property with a gun spouting anti-trump poo poo. Think one of his golf courses.

boop the snoot posted:

I just call it Friday.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

The Iron Rose posted:

Everyone seems to forget that the Libyan model would have worked just fine for Gaddafi had he, y'know, not promised to make the streets of Tripoli run red with blood

I dunno, when you're an oppressive dictator, threatening those you rule over is a large part of how you stay in power. We'll, and also following through on those threats sometimes.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

The Iron Rose posted:

Well one of our "valuable" allies saw fit to shoot unarmed civilians in cold blood this week, so I don't know why that should have been an issue.

See also our other "ally" that won't even let women drive and still decapitates people for witchcraft.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

BadOptics posted:

Well one of our "valuable" allies saw fit to shoot unarmed civilians in cold blood this week, so I don't know why that should have been an issue.

See also our other "ally" that won't even let women drive and still decapitates people for witchcraft.

Those old people and children were armed with arson kites, tyvm

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Ooh.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/997484746413363202?s=19

Donnie pissbrained a tweet earlier accusing the FBI of IMPLANTING an FBI representative in his campaign, so this should be fun.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

The informant is Barron.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

The informant is Barron.

trump goes into extreme detail describing his crimes to Barron who is streaming fortnite

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

trump goes into extreme detail describing his crimes to Barron who is streaming fortnite

lol trump doesn't interact with his children. that is a loveless household

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Well someone needs to show Trump how to setup his DVR, and you know Melania doesn't have time for his poo poo.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

there is a distinct possibility trump asked barron for advice on how to communicate with russians

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

there is a distinct possibility trump asked barron for advice on how to communicate with russians

If he did we would be nuking the Russians to stop the fortnite, pubg, and CS hackers.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
"Barron, show me how to get on the discord with Vladdy"

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Texas active shooter has been captured, 8 confirmed dead.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

"Vlad, op-lot and soo-ka blee-yott to you!"

"BARRON YOU SAID THAT WAS HELLO IN RUSSIAN"

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

BigDave posted:

Texas active shooter has been captured, 8 confirmed dead.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/997493407097524224

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Glad he extends the blessings to all. There's two sides to this after all

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
A man apparently had a shooting stand off with the police at Trump's Golf Course:

https://www.snopes.com/ap/2018/05/18/gunman-arrested-police-shootout-trump-resort/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Was he stopped by a good guy with a gun?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Please take back this slanderous image of my future ex wife.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Andddd the Farm Bill failed to pass the house.

https://twitter.com/deirdrekwalsh/status/997509432518103040

lol

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Whoops the $867B farm bill died!

https://twitter.com/pkcapitol/status/997508460848844800?s=19

Leadership wouldn't let immigration come to a vote so the freedom caucus just killed the farm bill. House could be ungovernable :toot:

Edit: bombs found at that Texas school https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/997511757198450688?s=19

Edit2: cyborg is retiring https://twitter.com/PaulSzoldra/status/997507841484189697?s=19

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 18, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Rudy went on TV to say that Trump could ignore any Mueller subpoena then was showed a clip of him saying in 1998 that Bill Clinton had to answer the grand jury subpoena and testify in front of them. He then started shouting about how that was unfair and then ranted about Stormy's lawyer.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Rudy went on TV to say that Trump could ignore any Mueller subpoena then was showed a clip of him saying in 1998 that Bill Clinton had to answer the grand jury subpoena and testify in front of them. He then started shouting about how that was unfair and then ranted about Stormy's lawyer.

link link link link

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mr. Nice! posted:

:stare:

gently caress this gay earth

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Despite being fairly battle-hardened by the Trump administration so far, I'm mind-blown at Giuliani being hired and sent to the frontline of TV interviews.

I mean, nth Dimension chess excuse aside, I still cannot get rid of the notion that an administration would do anything repeatedly unless it somehow worked.

And hey, the most powerful country in the world has a leader that decries literally anything he doesn't like as fake news, and its populace is preoccupied with yanny/ laurel and the upcoming royal wedding, so... :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Arc Light posted:

link link link link

From the CSPAM thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOb5FmZmD-k

• Locked thread