Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Imagine posting any of these pictures and thinking they make you look good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/onlxn/status/997321335066869760

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Several people asked me for marriage but I turned them down because I have a boyfriend

Someone saw my dedication to him and started clapping.

I turned around and it was none other than Ronald Regan

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol she's tweeting the long debunked lie about guns saving millions of lives each year when people poo poo on her in her replies.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

A norwegian right wing site have review of Netflix's Troy and can't get over the fact that Achilles is played by a black guy

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol she's tweeting the long debunked lie about guns saving millions of lives each year when people poo poo on her in her replies.
A gun saved my life when I fell down a well. True story.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/pattymo/status/997472015534710784

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Rent-A-Cop posted:

A gun saved my life when I fell down a well. True story.

Shoot everyone who hears your calls for help and use their corpses to climb out.

Actually that is a good metaphor for a lot of things here.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Covering my walls in photos of jackboots that I definitely never cum on to on the libs.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The best revenge for historical atrocities is to show a picture of Stalin your dick every morning

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Clean your room Jordan.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

L O L

https://twitter.com/hasanthehun/status/997487802613841920

OneEightHundred
Feb 28, 2008

Soon, we will be unstoppable!
Link to full article:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/18/style/jordan-peterson-12-rules-for-life.html

It's hard to even pull specific things from it, the entire thing is wall-to-wall :biotruths:

Good timing too. The reason I asked whether the Jordan Peterson fan was an actual serious fan or YouTube clip crawler is because in the YouTube clip crawler case you understand it by watching the YouTube clips, and in the other case, I wasn't sure if there was a good writeup anywhere with a nice view from the bottom of the rabbit hole summarizing why he's a crazy fuckin dude, but now you can click the link!

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

What happens when incels are inevitably paired up with the female versions of themselves instead of the living blow up doll they imagine?

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I love this kind of thinking because statistically speaking there are more women than men in the US (basically everywhere, in fact) and yet we have these super rich Chads hogging all the women for themselves what with their fifty three wives each.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Oh I get Jordan Peterson now. This whole thing is just the world's most autistic plan to get laid.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

DreamShipWrecked posted:

I love this kind of thinking because statistically speaking there are more women than men in the US (basically everywhere, in fact) and yet we have these super rich Chads hogging all the women for themselves what with their fifty three wives each.

you know humanity probably would be better off with constant nationalistic wars like europe from 1500-1950 to kill off all the surplus men

im only half joking

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
also i guarantee anyone who has ever said "half the men dont procreate, and they fail, and nobody cares about them" has also advocated for sterilization of men and women on welfare to prevent them from having children they "can't afford"

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Faustian Bargain posted:

What happens when incels are inevitably paired up with the female versions of themselves instead of the living blow up doll they imagine?

We film it with hidden cameras and get the smash hit comedy triumph of the season! Coming this fall on Fox!

Edit: Holy poo poo, don't skip over that Nytimes article.

quote:

But witches don’t exist, and they don’t live in swamps, I say.

“Yeah, they do. They do exist. They just don’t exist the way you think they exist. They certainly exist. You may say well dragons don’t exist. It’s, like, yes they do — the category predator and the category dragon are the same category. It absolutely exists. It’s a superordinate category. It exists absolutely more than anything else. In fact, it really exists. What exists is not obvious. You say, ‘Well, there’s no such thing as witches.’ Yeah, I know what you mean, but that isn’t what you think when you go see a movie about them. You can’t help but fall into these categories. There’s no escape from them.”

Deptfordx fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 18, 2018

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/JoseNotAJay/status/976950791775965184

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
So, by "enforced monogamy", is he suggesting that society should bring back laws criminalizing sex out of wedlock? For one, that'll never work, and second, that's not going to help any of the "failed males" he claims to want to see succeed - limiting someone's legal amount of sexual partners to one is just going to make women that much more choosy, only increasing their "sexual market value" that chuds always complain about.

I realize that Jordan's entire thing is just kinda implying stupid poo poo instead of outright saying it, but I really want to hear more about what he means by "enforced monogamy". He seems to be implying that governments should essentially provide a sex worker-to-wife service, and I'd loving love to see a supposed Intellectual Dark Web powerhouse flop-sweat on a stage trying to defend that.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

So, by "enforced monogamy", is he suggesting that society should bring back laws criminalizing sex out of wedlock? For one, that'll never work, and second, that's not going to help any of the "failed males" he claims to want to see succeed - limiting someone's legal amount of sexual partners to one is just going to make women that much more choosy, only increasing their "sexual market value" that chuds always complain about.

I realize that Jordan's entire thing is just kinda implying stupid poo poo instead of outright saying it, but I really want to hear more about what he means by "enforced monogamy". He seems to be implying that governments should essentially provide a sex worker-to-wife service, and I'd loving love to see a supposed Intellectual Dark Web powerhouse flop-sweat on a stage trying to defend that.

it's not very clear what he's trying to say. incels have this whole vague idea that it was easier to get laid back in the day, pre sexual revolution, despite sex being typically socially regulated in most cultures. my interpretation is that it's a literal "last man on earth" scenario where the milkmaid from the next farm over is likely to give you her charms because you as the sexless young man are one of a handful of choices she has, so naturally your odds are better. or perhaps that you can trap a woman into marriage because her prospects are otherwise dimmed. i've never seen a clear explanation of what this appeal is actually supposed to be except that vaguely it was easier for "lower quality" men to get sex in the past (typically it wasn't)

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

So, by "enforced monogamy", is he suggesting that society should bring back laws criminalizing sex out of wedlock?

Yes
https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/810165492522455040?s=21

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Every once and awhile I remember that the reason this guy is talked about so much is because a bunch of people on the left were all "yeah, that guy is smart and worth listening to."

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

STAC Goat posted:

Every once and awhile I remember that the reason this guy is talked about so much is because a bunch of people on the left were all "yeah, that guy is smart and worth listening to."

What are you smoking? From here it looks like some good poo poo.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
One great thing about loving conspiracy podcasts/radio is I get to hear great ads by survivalists and all.

You guys remember Black Rifle Coffee? The overpriced coffee made by A TROOP? Well guess who's in the

*squint*

rural Idaho real estate business????

http://blackriflerealestate.com

quote:

Flee the Sanctuary Cities to the Freedom of Rural Idaho!
BLACK RIFLE REAL ESTATE IS IDAHO'S ONLY STRATEGIC RELOCATION BROKERAGE REPRESENTING THE AMERICAN PATRIOT.
We specialize in representing both Buyers and Sellers of Rural Land and Homes from the Northern Idaho Panhandle down to the Palouse Hills of Central Idaho.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

sexpig by night posted:

One great thing about loving conspiracy podcasts/radio is I get to hear great ads by survivalists and all.

You guys remember Black Rifle Coffee? The overpriced coffee made by A TROOP? Well guess who's in the

*squint*

I'm calling my drive to work a "strategic relocation" from now on.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DreamShipWrecked posted:

those guys rule so hard. Their ad was all about how they bravely ESCAPED THE ALT-LEFT TYRANNY STATE and made their family move to rural Idaho to be homeschooled and live alone as FREE PEOPLE.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Drinking a Steely from a paper bag in the back of a city bus will now be referred to as "underway replenishment."

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/status/997515380808650752

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

*squint*

seems a bit late to the encouraging white nationalists to relocate to idaho game

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Drinking a Steely from a paper bag in the back of a city bus will now be referred to as "underway replenishment."

Doing undercover recon by renting a male hooker

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Doing undercover recon by renting a male hooker
Still no intel on the gay agenda. Will try again next weekend.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

JediTalentAgent posted:

I will sometimes watch YT videos at higher speed if it's only content I'm semi-interested in and just want to get the information. Stuff like product reviews that I just want to get through, get the review, see it if hits on the points I want, and move on.

Ah the Been Shapiro Filter.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/997530248945299457

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Rule whatever: Always be precise in your speech.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Rule 13: Dragons are real

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Phone posted:

Rule 13: Dragons are real

Rule 14: Government Enforced Rape

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003