Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

the only thing I love to kill more than my boner is nazis so this is huge news for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i've never hosed a nazi, but i did gently caress a woman who declawed her cats, which were outdoor cats. that's worse than being a nazi and i compromised my ideals to gently caress a big fat girl

edit: and she was married too

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Baron Corbin posted:

i've never hosed a nazi, but i did gently caress a woman who declawed her cats, which were outdoor cats. that's worse than being a nazi and i compromised my ideals to gently caress a big fat girl

edit: and she was married too

Yeah that's a bit of a wash.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
Wolfenstein 2009 remains the best Nazi killing game, although it unfortunately is kinda hard to find copies for the PC version these days

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nazi vampire girls are cool in the sack
But they will break your heart

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

Nazi vampire girls are cool in the sack
But they will break your heart

and suck out your blood.

or have their new megamensch boyfriend throw you down stairs. Stairfalling, looks fun, hurts like hell.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have my aforementioned date on Saturday and we're both really excited and it's cool. :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my son will see that you are buried at sengaku-ji

Or ashed over there or whatever it is.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 00:29 on May 18, 2018

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ric flair 30 for 30 is on right now

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

STONE COLD 64 posted:

ric flair 30 for 30 is on right now

was that the one they taped right before he got real sick? Should be pretty grim.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
So I hung with my g/f this week and we just watched TV and talked and honestly, I feel happier around her than I've ever felt in a long time.

I showed her the NA ladder match from Takeover NO, I think I'm gonna try the Unsanctioned match from that next time we hang

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Man next weekend I was going to have a really fun vacation at my friend's place in Virginia Beach, but now its going to turn into one of the saddest "vacations" I'll ever go to since my mom is flying to Omaha tomorrow my grandfather die while the rest of my family are going to drive to Omaha for the funeral and stay over for a bit. It really shows how detached from reality I am because this is only the 2nd time I'm going to feel a loss as bad as this. (1st was my next door neighbor dying a few years ago). :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

OldTennisCourt posted:

So I hung with my g/f this week and we just watched TV and talked and honestly, I feel happier around her than I've ever felt in a long time.

I showed her the NA ladder match from Takeover NO, I think I'm gonna try the Unsanctioned match from that next time we hang

I seriously have a policy that if you can't enjoy just talking with a significant other I'm not sure how good it is for both parties.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Man next weekend I was going to have a really fun vacation at my friend's place in Virginia Beach, but now its going to turn into one of the saddest "vacations" I'll ever go to since my mom is flying to Omaha tomorrow my grandfather die while the rest of my family are going to drive to Omaha for the funeral and stay over for a bit. It really shows how detached from reality I am because this is only the 2nd time I'm going to feel a loss as bad as this. (1st was my next door neighbor dying a few years ago). :smith:

My condolences. My grandfather passed away recently. It was the first time I lost someone close to me and I'm in my early thirties. I wouldn't say that you're detached from reality because it's only the second time you've felt a great sense of loss, it's just circumstances. It's just part of growing older.

I delivered my grandfather's eulogy and I talked about how he took me to wrestling shows as a kid. I was close to my grandfather because I spent a lot of time with him and my grandmother growing up. It's painful losing someone you're close to, but you'll always have your memories and experiences you shared together.

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 07:01 on May 18, 2018

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jenkem Delivery posted:

I delivered my grandfather's eulogy and I talked about how he took me to wrestling shows as a kid. I was close to my grandfather because I spent a lot of time with him and my grandmother growing up. It's painful losing someone you're close to, but you'll always have your memories and experiences you shared together.

Yeah, my granddad loved wrestling and was who introduced me to my first non-WWF wrestling stuff (Ric Flair vs Ricky Steamboat :vince:), and I'll always value the memory of him being a part of my life.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just got out of the midgnight premiere for deadpool and there sure were a lot of bullet club shirts

Takuan
May 6, 2007

Anybody else hatewatch particular youtube channels? There's a channel on youtube where I hate the dude's voice, I hate the presentation of his videos, I think the opinions he expresses in the videos are bad and wrong... Yet I keep watching them.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I don’t like to consume entertainment that I know going in that I will not and do not enjoy. namaste.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My grandma recently died and it's been hitting me in waves. She was a lovely woman, and possibly the nicest person I've ever known personally. I'm an atheist and generally have a low opinion about religious people but if you had to pick a person to represent the best qualities of Christianity she'd be a top pick. So I'm usually fine and then just hit with a wave of depression. I miss her a lot.

On the happier side of things, I decided to pick up God of War 4 and it's a lot of fun.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

My grandmother passed suddenly a few weeks ago and, yeah, the grief comes in waves. You'll be fine for a while then out of nowhere it just rolls in on you like a big sad wave. Took me about three weeks before it stopped. Seeing my mom in grief and depression affected me almost as bad, and sometimes even worse, than the death itself.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sorry bradzilla and and Takuan. I can tell you that as someone who lost one grandmother like 20 years ago and the other a little over 10 (plus a beloved uncle a year after that) it honestly eventually fades. You still miss them but it's generally more wistful than crippling.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

come Tuesday, I'll have a trip report on the latest Warhammer 40k vidya game offering: Deathwing. You play as stompy robot armored dudes shootin aliens in a giant chunk of spaceship/cathedral themed trash. I have not heard good reviews. Should be pretty awesome.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My sister-in-law's father is down to his final days due to his heart, and I'm trying to come to terms with that fact that someday my own parents won't be around anymore. I've become incredibly close to them in the past few years and as such I can tell they're getting older (early 70's) and starting to slow down.

Is it bad that I feel...I don't know the word for it, good? Lucky?...that my wife's father passed 15+ years ago from ALS and since she's been through it she'll be able to hold my hand when it's time for me to handle details/arrangements?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I seriously have a policy that if you can't enjoy just talking with a significant other I'm not sure how good it is for both parties.
Generally speaking, your SO should also be your very best friend who you enjoy talking to and hanging out with.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Sorry bradzilla and and Takuan. I can tell you that as someone who lost one grandmother like 20 years ago and the other a little over 10 (plus a beloved uncle a year after that) it honestly eventually fades. You still miss them but it's generally more wistful than crippling.

Huh? I think you confused me with one of the other guys. My grandparents all suck, none of them wanted a loving thing to do with me or my sister.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla posted:

Huh? I think you confused me with one of the other guys. My grandparents all suck, none of them wanted a loving thing to do with me or my sister.

Yeah for some reason I confused you and Spikeguy's avatars. How the hell I did that I don't know.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
One of the best youtube videos of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

I defy anyone to not laugh at some point

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

none of those kinds of videos make me laugh except this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzkVxkiOqGA

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

OldTennisCourt posted:

One of the best youtube videos of all time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc

I defy anyone to not laugh at some point

I had forgotten this and holy poo poo it is the greatest.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

Well he died peacefully at least and my mom was able to make it in time for his final moments. I'm going to miss him even though as we both got older I started to see a lot of the cracks form in that pedestal I built him on (basically he was a boomer conservative who liked to grumble about liberals and the gays), but I don't think I can be that harsh on him for that aspect since it wasn't like he was responsible for the hellworld we live in.

Looks like I'm flying back home Wednesday so I can actually make that Virginia Beach trip so next week is going to be pretty bittersweet.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i think people would be better off if we replaced the cultural concept of grandparents with grandparrots. if humans didn't have to go through the loss of seeing their grandparents age and die, but instead had four gigantic, wise parrots that would live well beyond the natural life of their grandchildren, we could really move ahead as a society.

saffi faildotter
Mar 2, 2007

Cavauro posted:

none of those kinds of videos make me laugh except this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzkVxkiOqGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Having a little weed and relaxing with some Lucha, BoSJ, and pizza tonight

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Ali Wong is really loving funny.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

fart blood posted:

Ali Wong is really loving funny.

I've been meaning to watch her special for a while now. I'll have to watch Baby Cobra and the new one ASAP. Every comedian who brings her up says she's one of the best out right now

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

schweens posted:

I've been meaning to watch her special for a while now. I'll have to watch Baby Cobra and the new one ASAP. Every comedian who brings her up says she's one of the best out right now

Watch Baby Cobra first.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Started playin xeno gears

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

Started playin xeno gears

There are so many great RPGs I need to play especially from the PS1 era. I got about halfway through that one and stop playing I want to go back though

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ali Wong is hilarious. I had seen a few of her appearances on @Midnight on Comedy Central, but didn't watch Baby Cobra till a few months ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Having just passed Sandusky Ohio in this road trip I realized that man Cedar Point is so overrated and has been for years 10-15 years ago Cedar Point had nothing on Kennywood. Hell I enjoyed Six Flags Ohio more when that was a thing