Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Illusive Man
Mar 27, 2008

~savior of yoomanity~

Twerk from Home posted:

I'm rooting for Atom's time to shine. Skylake was their new architecture on 14nm, broadwell was the first!

Right, but they haven’t made an architectural change since Skylake. Like presumably they have Ice Lake or whatever penciled in for 10nm, why not just say ‘gently caress it’ and roll it out now on 14nm, akin to Nvidia rolling out Maxwell while they were still stuck on 28nm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Space Racist posted:

Right, but they haven’t made an architectural change since Skylake. Like presumably they have Ice Lake or whatever penciled in for 10nm, why not just say ‘gently caress it’ and roll it out now on 14nm, akin to Nvidia rolling out Maxwell while they were still stuck on 28nm?

Confusingly, processes these days have very different methods of creating transistors and connecting them to other features on the chip. The tools to design the chip are heavily tied to the process, as you need to be aware you are using something like FinFET before you start designing the layout. You can't back out once you start, and intel is trapped with a commitment to a 10nm design process which the actual lithography cannot execute on. They only have very expensive options in front of them.

eames
May 9, 2009

Regarding OC and power consumption, I use my 8700K in Windows as a gaming console and the CPU package power difference between stock and 5 Ghz/1.35V is ~15W in Overwatch and ~30W in BF1 (which I admittedly only use as a benchmark). It's almost zero while browsing and zero when the PC idles at 800MHz/0.7V, but the performance improvement is pretty significant with a high refresh rate monitor because — as others have mentioned — game engines are ultimately bound by single thread performance even when they utilize all cores. Amdahl's law, etc.
The effect is so significant that turning off Hyperthreading to avoid thread collisions improves FPS and frametimes in all but the very latest AAA game engines, not to mention that CFL seems to clock ~200 MHz higher and obviously stays cooler with HT off (in retrospect I should've bought a 8600K).

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

MaxxBot posted:

You are correct that the low hanging fruit has been picked, even if the architecture were changed to ARM or something from a microarchitectural standpoint we are hitting diminishing returns.
What does this even mean

EoRaptor posted:

Confusingly, processes these days have very different methods of creating transistors and connecting them to other features on the chip. The tools to design the chip are heavily tied to the process, as you need to be aware you are using something like FinFET before you start designing the layout. You can't back out once you start, and intel is trapped with a commitment to a 10nm design process which the actual lithography cannot execute on. They only have very expensive options in front of them.
Yeah, my first thought was "it wouldn't even fit on 14nm." The die shrink of Skylake wouldn't make any sense to pull back onto 14nm, it's essentially a test vehicle for the silicon process where most questions like "is this an architectural bug" are nonexistent.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Here’s my current take: I’d be OK with development halting to focus efforts on getting the software correct for these newer chips. Yes, I know that it’s a small team working on the software side of things, but ACPI and power management driver bugs drive me loving bonkers. Cool, my new XPS 13 gets insane battery life but I want to smash the loving thing against the wall because of various P and C state transition bugs that turn it into a micro-stuttering mess.

I’ve been on every single loving side of that problem. I’ve done cool and interesting(TM) things in RTL figuring my software dudes would take care of it. I’ve written low-level code that’s dealt with someone else’s cool and interesting bullshit that’s a nightmare to work with. It’s like they don’t have systems engineers who are politically empowered to write interface control documents and make sure everyone is on the same page. Otherwise, hey, it’s 2 months to launch and by the way, to get the performance and power consumption we claim, we need drivers / software to do X, Y, Z and customers are good and hosed until that overworked team gets to it.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

JawnV6 posted:

What does this even mean

All of the stuff that's easy to do, like branch prediction, instruction caching, L2 caches, MMX/SIMD instructions, etc has already been done. Going from 'we put in this thing called a branch predictor and it's god damned amazing, holy poo poo' to 'our branch predictor is 13% better at predicting branches in looping code, go team' is what he means by diminishing returns.

One of the cool things that might be on the horizon is a huge wad of L3/L4 cache that's under the main chip, with an interposer between it and the main core set. Imagine 1 GB of L3 high speed edram on chip.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

movax posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

One of the cool things that might be on the horizon is a huge wad of L3/L4 cache that's under the main chip, with an interposer between it and the main core set. Imagine 1 GB of L3 high speed edram on chip.

<<< Back to Broadwell-C (OK, not 1GiB, but yeah, it made a huge difference, shame it didn't continue).

movax
Aug 30, 2008

It is a goddamned miracle anything more complicated than a toaster works as intended.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

movax posted:

It is a goddamned miracle anything more complicated than a toaster works as intended.

I would loving love an errata in hardware thread, or even more posts about it. Some of the workarounds must be borderline genius.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 18, 2018

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Well I love that the big solution for getting lithography done on 14nmesque processes is to just do 'half' of the layout with one mask and then In the same exposure do the other 'half' on a second mask. It's a bit more complicated, but that's essentially what they have to do.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

movax posted:

Here’s my current take: I’d be OK with development halting to focus efforts on getting the software correct for these newer chips. Yes, I know that it’s a small team working on the software side of things, but ACPI and power management driver bugs drive me loving bonkers. Cool, my new XPS 13 gets insane battery life but I want to smash the loving thing against the wall because of various P and C state transition bugs that turn it into a micro-stuttering mess.

Power states are such a pervasive pain in the butt it almost seems better just saying gently caress that poo poo and throwing all resources behind some kind of miracle batteries :haw:

Why is L0s, even!!?

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

movax posted:

I’ve been on every single loving side of that problem. I’ve done cool and interesting(TM) things in RTL figuring my software dudes would take care of it.
In my general experience, HW folks have some utterly amazing opinions of what SW can accomplish. I'm sure this is borne of utmost respect and admiration for the profession instead of laziness and assuming it must be easy for the folks on the other side of the wall can accomplish.

All of the stuff that's easy to do, like branch prediction, instruction caching, L2 caches, MMX/SIMD instructions, etc has already been done. Going from 'we put in this thing called a branch predictor and it's god damned amazing, holy poo poo' to 'our branch predictor is 13% better at predicting branches in looping code, go team' is what he means by diminishing returns.
No, I literally cannot comprehend how the latter half of the statement "even if the architecture were changed to ARM or something from a microarchitectural standpoint we are hitting diminishing returns" is in any way sensible. x86 has some really lovely characteristics that would absolutely not transfer over if ARM was slapped onto the front end.

Like, for example because you brought it up, branch prediction. x86 branches a lot more frequently than ARM does, you can expect one every 3~5 instructions and that window is much larger on ARM. We hit 93% branch accuracy with Yeh's bimodal in 1991, so again it's confusing to see folks saying Sandybridge was the inflection point then pointing out 30 year old research.

So.... WideIO w/ TSV's? Cool, anything from the horizon that wasn't cutting edge in 2012?

priznat posted:

Power states are such a pervasive pain in the butt it almost seems better just saying gently caress that poo poo and throwing all resources behind some kind of miracle batteries :haw:

Why is L0s, even!!?
It's more than batteries though. Compute can easily get thermally limited, saving power on a core (or shutting off the FE and issuing from a detected loop..) means more compute done before you slam into the wall and throttle.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

movax posted:

I’ve been on every single loving side of that problem. I’ve done cool and interesting(TM) things in RTL figuring my software dudes would take care of it. I’ve written low-level code that’s dealt with someone else’s cool and interesting bullshit that’s a nightmare to work with. It’s like they don’t have systems engineers who are politically empowered to write interface control documents and make sure everyone is on the same page. Otherwise, hey, it’s 2 months to launch and by the way, to get the performance and power consumption we claim, we need drivers / software to do X, Y, Z and customers are good and hosed until that overworked team gets to it.

I don't know the inner workings of the power management in Windows but on my workstations, that poo poo is turned loving off. You want a system that is unstable? Let it sleep. This is another reason I changed to Windows 10 pro for Workstations, it has less power state crap in the MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE mode.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

redeyes posted:

You want a system that is unstable? Let it sleep. This is another reason I changed to Windows 10 pro for Workstations, it has less power state crap in the MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE mode.

Unstable meaning crashing? I thought movax was speaking more to things like an automatic transmission that keeps second guessing you or lacks hysteresis. When you know better than it does about what's coming up and would shift very differently. "I know you can't make this hill in second, christ just downshift"

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

JawnV6 posted:

Unstable meaning crashing? I thought movax was speaking more to things like an automatic transmission that keeps second guessing you or lacks hysteresis. When you know better than it does about what's coming up and would shift very differently. "I know you can't make this hill in second, christ just downshift"

Not straight up crashing usually although my AMD RX480 would do that from time to time coming out of sleep. More like stutters, stuff not loading right or taking too long. I have a workstation that HAS to be up constantly, the person coding on it has a loving brain hemmorage if it goes down, reboots, or does anything except run smoothly from 8AM to 10PM. If that machine sleeps for any reason, it fucks up within days. I don't really care to troubleshoot it, I just leave the loving thing on.

I'm not trying to be hyperbolic but every time I let a machine sleep, it becomes unstable at some point later. Home users do not care or notice it.

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
A cpu is a rock we tricked into thinking

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

redeyes posted:

Home users do not care or notice it.

That you have a single pissy, temperamental dev doesn't translate 1:1 into this.

redeyes
Sep 14, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Of course, but from all the support calls I get, it is certainly an issue on a lot of machines.

It might be worth mentioning, I run a small computer business but I support something like 100 businesses, a lot more home users, a few non profits, a few .gov's... so I am speaking from a decent sample size.

redeyes fucked around with this message at 22:46 on May 18, 2018

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

Like, for example because you brought it up, branch prediction. x86 branches a lot more frequently than ARM does, you can expect one every 3~5 instructions and that window is much larger on ARM.

Why? Assuming AArch64 or indeed Thumb. Predication on all instructions as in classic ARM is actually considered an architectural wart once you're trying to do high performance OoO stuff, which is why the 64 bit architecture dropped it, and without that I'm not getting why there would be a big difference. There isn't in my own hobby compiler, for what it's worth.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I would loving love an errata in hardware thread, or even more posts about it. Some of the workarounds must be borderline genius.

I just want to know if "under complex microarchitectural conditions" is really just Intel-speak for "once in a while for some unfuckingknown reason".

That would translate errata like "Under complex microarchitectural conditions, processor may hang with an internal timeout error (MCACOD 0400H) logged into IA32_MCi_STATUS or cause unpredictable system behavior." into "sometimes the CPU just freezes or does something weird, but we found a magic microcode patch!"

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

feedmegin posted:

Why? Assuming AArch64 or indeed Thumb. Predication on all instructions as in classic ARM is actually considered an architectural wart once you're trying to do high performance OoO stuff, which is why the 64 bit architecture dropped it, and without that I'm not getting why there would be a big difference. There isn't in my own hobby compiler, for what it's worth.
Nothing to do with predication? This is a widely-held belief that I can't accurately source, but uarch features directly rely on this being true. What are they calling the trace cache these days? I'm not sure why you wouldn't believe this. x86 is CISC, instructions do more. Branches are more frequent because there's less of other types.

Tell me, what's your 1:1 instruction equivalent on AArch64 for FXSAVE? Or something trivial like MOV EDX, [EBX + 8*EAX + 4] . "oh, my hobby compiler wouldn't spit that out"?

Kazinsal posted:

I just want to know if "under complex microarchitectural conditions" is really just Intel-speak for "once in a while for some unfuckingknown reason".

That would translate errata like "Under complex microarchitectural conditions, processor may hang with an internal timeout error (MCACOD 0400H) logged into IA32_MCi_STATUS or cause unpredictable system behavior." into "sometimes the CPU just freezes or does something weird, but we found a magic microcode patch!"
It's not that bad. Why would you even want to know more? Most of them have to be scrutinized by one unlucky UEFI sucker to make sure the ~dozens of instructions before the microcode patch is applied don't hit it.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

JawnV6 posted:

No, I literally cannot comprehend how the latter half of the statement "even if the architecture were changed to ARM or something from a microarchitectural standpoint we are hitting diminishing returns" is in any way sensible. x86 has some really lovely characteristics that would absolutely not transfer over if ARM was slapped onto the front end.

If you assume that ~5Ghz is the upper end of clockspeed (speed of light, switching delays, clock propagation, TDP limits), and look at all the work that's been done to make x86, ARM, and MIPS as IPC efficient as possible, there comes a point where you just can't make it 10% faster per year, forever. All of the easy to implement in hardware poo poo has already been done, so now we're working on refinements to earlier systems, and adding more complex systems in place, in an effort to eek out more performance.

JawnV6 posted:

So.... WideIO w/ TSV's? Cool, anything from the horizon that wasn't cutting edge in 2012?

Cutting edge doesn't show up on desktop level processors, so it's new and exciting to see how regular software developed for regular chips could perform if they had a 1 GiB L3 eviction cache for instructions and data.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

Nothing to do with predication? This is a widely-held belief that I can't accurately source, but uarch features directly rely on this being true. What are they calling the trace cache these days? I'm not sure why you wouldn't believe this. x86 is CISC, instructions do more. Branches are more frequent because there's less of other types.

Tell me, what's your 1:1 instruction equivalent on AArch64 for FXSAVE? Or something trivial like MOV EDX, [EBX + 8*EAX + 4] . "oh, my hobby compiler wouldn't spit that out"?

The whole point of RISC is that the complicated instructions don't actually get used much in practice though?

Plus, if your assertion is 'x86 has more branches proportionally because of complex instructions doing more and also that's bad in this scenario for some reason' (because that implies the exact same number of branches, surely, just fewer instructions between them) then the solution is to...only use the simpler instruction forms. What's ARM buying you here?

Regardless it's an easy thing to verify, I assume - surely there's some studies out there of relative frequency of branch instructions in the same software compiled for different isas?

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

If you assume that ~5Ghz is the upper end of clockspeed (speed of light, switching delays, clock propagation, TDP limits), and look at all the work that's been done to make x86, ARM, and MIPS as IPC efficient as possible, there comes a point where you just can't make it 10% faster per year, forever. All of the easy to implement in hardware poo poo has already been done, so now we're working on refinements to earlier systems, and adding more complex systems in place, in an effort to eek out more performance.
I don't believe any of those things lol. I've heard "all of the easy things are done" for decades and I'm beginning to think the folks who said that years ago were lying. 5GHz + speed of light says you can access something 2cm away, which seems wholly irrelevant for the scales we're talking about.

x86/ARM have had very different histories. If we're slapping an ARM frontend onto a modern x86 design, you're ripping up a lot more than the decoder. The two approaches to memory coherency are vastly different, and that's the kind of thing that bubbles down into every section of the chip. Every little uarch feature that touches that area may not map 1:1 across ISAs. This imaginary pan-ISA death of innovation is a farce.

Furthermore, the "easy" being done doesn't preclude "hard" things that cause massive gains. Like why is HT only on execution ports anywaaaay

feedmegin posted:

Plus, if your assertion is 'x86 has more branches proportionally because of complex instructions doing more and also that's bad in this scenario for some reason' (because that implies the exact same number of branches, surely, just fewer instructions between them) then the solution is to...only use the simpler instruction forms. What's ARM buying you here?
I think "bad for some reason" is an overly asinine reduction that doesn't really help. Methylethylaldehyde is making the argument that ALL ISA's have hit a point of diminishing returns, and even if Intel avoided the x86 decode tax and slapped ARM on it, there wouldn't be any significant gains to be had.

And I think that ignores, among other things, the actual differences between x86/ARM and their histories in the industry. x86 has more branches per instruction. There's no value judgement yet, it just does. As a result, the Intel architects had to focus more on branch prediction than their ARM counterparts. So in Methylethylaldehyde's x86/ARM swap, you end up with a stupidly good branch predictor and you'd be better served spending transistors on other areas.

The solution of "only use the simpler instructions" is a whole can of worms. What are we optimizing for again? Total compute, or uop throughput for some unknown reason? Using 8 instructions to do the same math that 1 could do will reduce the frequency of branches. It'll also blow out your iCache, increase heat shuffling bits around, and probably increase register pressure too.

feedmegin posted:

Regardless it's an easy thing to verify, I assume - surely there's some studies out there of relative frequency of branch instructions in the same software compiled for different isas?
First thing I came up with is this. A lot of those MOV's aren't going to map cleanly to 1 ARM instruction, they'll need a register arithmetic op to fix up the addressing. But see the 4.8% LEA instructions? Those are impossible to express in 1 AArch64 instruction. 100% of those are 2+ instructions on ARM.

FXSAVE was a cheap shot. 3-register LEA is bread and butter "x86 is more dense than ARM".

ElehemEare
May 20, 2001
I am an omnipotent penguin.

All of the stuff that's easy to do, like branch prediction

Melting down ITT that nobody has emptyquoted this.

:perfect:

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
SuperH is the best ISA fight me

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Well, to be fair 2cm is kinda getting close to the physical dimensions of the chip. Now, you'd probably do something like stick the clock generator in the middle and other tweaks to ensure that there aren't any clock dependent signals traveling a long distance, but still.

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

ElehemEare posted:

Melting down ITT that nobody has emptyquoted this.

:perfect:

Having a branch predictor at all was a huge rear end improvement in the early days. Now we're getting the last few % out of whats left over after 15 or 20 years of improvements.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

Malcolm XML posted:

SuperH is the best ISA fight me

Dreamcast for life yo

movax
Aug 30, 2008

redeyes posted:

I don't know the inner workings of the power management in Windows but on my workstations, that poo poo is turned loving off. You want a system that is unstable? Let it sleep. This is another reason I changed to Windows 10 pro for Workstations, it has less power state crap in the MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE mode.

Same, it’s completely disabled on my desktop system outside of letting the CPU bounce around multipliers. It’s very hard to get right (sleep / ACPI power management) and when you consider that Windows boxes have a goddamn near infinite variety of configurations of hardware, it’s a nightmare. The only machines I’ve really seen sleep reliably were MacBooks, and they have the obvious advantage of limited hardware configuration.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

In my general experience, HW folks have some utterly amazing opinions of what SW can accomplish. I'm sure this is borne of utmost respect and admiration for the profession instead of laziness and assuming it must be easy for the folks on the other side of the wall can accomplish.

I had a really good relationship with my SW team at my last job, which was at the level where we would sit down and I’d make a hardware design decision that was nowhere near optimal from my point of view understanding that as a result the SW guys would remain oversubscribed at 2x instead of 3x. Easy for me to live with knowing it’s helping my buddies out (while still getting the job done) and also knowing that I have some goodwill to burn (which I did) when I needed their help to fix my fuckups because hardware spins take time and money! :downs:

The absence of management involvement in the above is not an accident.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

movax posted:

Same, it’s completely disabled on my desktop system outside of letting the CPU bounce around multipliers. It’s very hard to get right (sleep / ACPI power management) and when you consider that Windows boxes have a goddamn near infinite variety of configurations of hardware, it’s a nightmare. The only machines I’ve really seen sleep reliably were MacBooks, and they have the obvious advantage of limited hardware configuration.

Where exactly are you disabling this?

LRADIKAL
Jun 10, 2001

Fun Shoe
My system recently wouldn't sleep on it's own or stay asleep. I found some neat commands that let me disable certain devices ability to wake the system. Apparently my mouse was twitching when I wasn't around.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Tab8715 posted:

Where exactly are you disabling this?

I’ve lost track of the various Group Policy editor changes I’ve made but Windows has been told to not enter sleep under any circumstances (only hibernate on UPS battery low) and having an older CPU (2600K) it doesn’t have any of the fancy power stuff in the first place. Also ticked off various S3-related stuff in the BIOS and my only USB device is my mouse (PS/2 keyboard, and I try as hard as I can to not have other permanently attached USB stuff if I can help it).

(I don’t like USB in case it wasn’t obvious but it’s probably the best we could have gotten in the mid 90s. PCI was still the best thing to come out of IAL.)

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Sorry for the laymen questions ahead of time, but there's some really interesting poo poo in this thread:

Is there active research on designing new architectures that don't have all the drawbacks of X86/ARM/PowerPC (which is not quantum-based q-bit stuff)? Is there anything out there now that seems really good, but has yet to get any mainstream usage due to the dominance of X86?

Is there another path that could be taken that is prohibitively expensive but could theoretically eek out much more significant gains than tweaking the poo poo out of X86?

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Avalanche posted:

Sorry for the laymen questions ahead of time, but there's some really interesting poo poo in this thread:

Is there active research on designing new architectures that don't have all the drawbacks of X86/ARM/PowerPC (which is not quantum-based q-bit stuff)? Is there anything out there now that seems really good, but has yet to get any mainstream usage due to the dominance of X86?

Is there another path that could be taken that is prohibitively expensive but could theoretically eek out much more significant gains than tweaking the poo poo out of X86?

There’s RISC-V, which is in the devkit stage now.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

I’m all in for RISC-V taking on ARM in the micro controller arena, followed by high-performance application processors (so Cortex-M and Cortex-A, not servers though).

If Eastern silicon vendors decide they get tired of paying ARM royalties for each SoC they’re kicking out, RISC-V fits in perfectly. Folks like Western Digital are super interested because they can cut the cost of an ARM out of every single drive they ship. Microsemi is pushing it hard for FPGA soft core usage and SiFive is making headway in shipping product and slashing the NRE for ASIC integration by huge amounts.

I want to say that companies are already funding clang/llvm/etc development for the RISC-V ISA and targets, but compiler / toolchain support IMO is what can cause infant mortality. Processor is worthless if the tools don’t exist or suck so badly that developers don’t want to touch it.

e: with RISC-V being an ISA definition, it’s still going to be up to implementers to figure out how they want to branch prediction and the other features that have been mentioned here. Not a magic wand on its own...

As for challenging x86...eh, I don’t think so, for RISC-V. At least not primarily; it’ll insert itself into the market in other segments first.

movax fucked around with this message at 13:09 on May 19, 2018

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thread being strange, I can see "last post by Movax", but not the post.

E - can now, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanTheLibrarian
Aug 13, 2004

dis buch is late
Fallen Rib

Avalanche posted:

The Mill shall vanquish all lesser architectures.