Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I was waiting for this one.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
Only morons grill with propane, anyway. Charcoal grill supremacy.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

No elf practice, 0/10.

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Double Punctuation posted:

:agreed:

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
Anyone have that photoshop of that racist lady outside the whitehouse calling the cops on obama and michelle?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Spectral Debt posted:

Anyone have that photoshop of that racist lady outside the whitehouse calling the cops on obama and michelle?

I'm sure we can find a picture of Hillary if we look hard enough

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jedrick posted:

I was waiting for this one.

Omg

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm sure we can find a picture of Hillary if we look hard enough

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

OG Pikachu was a chubby rodent

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Double Punctuation posted:

It's got its advantages but tastewise almost everything beats gas grills.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

But, but, taste the meat not the heat

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Scholtz posted:

But, but, taste the meat not the heat

I guarantee Hank's BBQ was bland as gently caress. "Salt? Bobbeh, a good cut of steak doesn't need any salt. Spice rub? Is that some kinda 'metro' thing? Go to your room. Leave the steak -- you don't deserve it."

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 11:36 on May 19, 2018

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol:

also :lol:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aG5MZEqgg4&t=44s

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Nolan North is a national treasure.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Is... is "apple beverage" a real product? That's really weird.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tree Bucket posted:

Is... is "apple beverage" a real product? That's really weird.

No it isn't. I'm assuming Canada has laws similar to civilized countries where you can't call it juice if you add all kinds of unspecified poo poo to it and possibly also don't put any actual apple (juice) in it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Screaming Idiot posted:

I guarantee Hank's BBQ was bland as gently caress. "Salt? Bobbeh, a good cut of steak doesn't need any salt. Spice rub? Is that some kinda 'metro' thing? Go to your room. Leave the steak -- you don't deserve it."

Hank's from new york which is how he confuses grilling for barbecuing

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Spoiler: Yes

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Screaming Idiot posted:

There's an episode the Hill family tries charcoal barbecue without realizing it, and are completely mind blown. There's a bit of a moral dilemma, but they eventually resign themselves to pretending Hank's lovely propane food is better because he's based his entire livelihood on propane and propane accessories. It's oddly depressing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh his food is probably fine. It just would taste better with a different heat source.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXmoFsj9t0c

This is the best death grips video

Screaming Idiot posted:

I guarantee Hank at least could have cooked a good medium rare steak though. Even if it was cooked on propane

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Nope, Hank's barbecue is canonically sad as hell.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Shh, dont mention rare steaks, youll summon that guy who thinks anything but well done is poisoning yourself.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Hihohe posted:

Shh, dont mention rare steaks, youll summon that guy who thinks anything but well done is poisoning yourself.

Haven't seen him in a while. Was probably permabanned from life in a horrible well-done steak and personally monogrammed gun incident

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Hihohe posted:

I grill my steaks until they're indistinguishable from the charcoal myself.

EDIT: Wait, personally monogrammed gun?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

quote:

:hai:
ftfy

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Hihohe posted:

Trump?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/MHSSNiW.mp4

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I thought it was that liking anything less than a well done steak is literally the same as being a pedophile.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Puberty is like cooking for the body when you think about it.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I thought it was that liking anything less than a well done steak is literally the same as being a pedophile.

that's how i remember it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Kuiperdolin posted:

Puberty is like cooking for the body when you think about it.

is that why you only drink 12 year old scotch