Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
bug big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wijp4-3giNw

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

MY BODY IS READY

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!
https://twitter.com/siy_______/status/997667315394080768

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/animaIpage/status/998084928544952320

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:kimchi: i like how the bare floor is hot lava

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Khajit has wares if you have coin, traveller. :3:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

I hope this is a zoo animal and not some drugged up wild animal because some creeps wanted a caracal as a pet.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Detective Thompson posted:

I hope this is a zoo animal and not some drugged up wild animal because some creeps wanted a caracal as a pet.

I thought it was a zoo animal at first until I realized that's a lovely computer desk it's sitting on...

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Detective Thompson posted:

There are definitely people with caracals as pets so you might be on the right track.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

I thought it was a zoo animal at first until I realized that's a lovely computer desk it's sitting on...

Why would a zoo not have lovely computer desks? Have you even watched the documentary series "Mighty Boosh"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Why would you roofie a caracal

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
https://twitter.com/amenbreakfast/status/998049864981319680

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Should have made a Big Mac with like 8 beef patties. I would name it the Mega Mac.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ArmZ posted:

Why would you roofie a caracal

Confessions of a Skooma-Eater, by Tilse Sendas

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

wood

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

wood u nail it

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nice ash.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Paging Steve Miller Band.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

:heysexy:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Trabant posted:

Paging Steve Miller Band.

You wanna reach out and grab ya?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Wood stick my dick into

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Bum the Sad posted:

You wanna reach out and grab ya?

I was thinking more along the lines of "really love your peaches / wanna shake your tree" but that works too.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Trabant posted:

I was thinking more along the lines of "really love your peaches / wanna shake your tree" but that works too.

Steve Miller Band is very versatile.

Abracadabra bitches.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bet some dumb rear end tourist laid on the horn instead of enjoying the opportunity

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
jellystone tourists are insanely cursed like holy poo poo at how much stupid and rear end in a top hat they cram into the borders it's wild

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Plus they are always leaving their pickanick baskets out like whoa.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

It's an easy mistake to make, they're both subreddits for people obsessed with pigs.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

puppets freak me out posted:

It's an easy mistake to make, they're both subreddits for people obsessed with pigs.

:xd:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

puppets freak me out posted:

but neither of those are cop apologist subreddits?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

ITT Tetracube learns that "pig" can colloquially apply to many things!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015