Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
J Bjelke-Postersen is me old account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
Haha, Jesus christ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKADdK2c8j4

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

These RULE, why have we not talked about 'em before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7488RL5KKY

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
this month: someone discovers the tv show Insiders which is on every Sunday

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

The Peccadillo posted:

These RULE, why have we not talked about 'em before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7488RL5KKY

got an issue with your premise friend

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/SecularLobby/status/998032800690262017

Hopefully kicks the biblethumpers out of schools

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Birdstrike posted:

this month: someone discovers the tv show Insiders which is on every Sunday

Rude

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

drunkill posted:

https://twitter.com/SecularLobby/status/998032800690262017

Hopefully kicks the biblethumpers out of schools

Pastebin for those wanting to save on their free articles. The idea of permanent, indexed chaplains is terrible.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

One Nation is threatening to ­direct preferences to Labor ahead of the ­Coalition, after the LNP rebuffed a secret Longman deal.

lol

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

https://twitter.com/andrew_lund/status/998076557066321920

Friends of yours, Anidav?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Nah. Peter isn't young enough.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Quick, someone engage them in a rational debate and respect their opinion

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
Yeah, if only the nazis carrying a nazi flag with a swastika on it showed their face I would hear them out.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Zenithe posted:

Yeah, if only the nazis carrying a nazi flag with a swastika on it showed their face I would hear them out.

Dude is a Channel 9 news gopher so I'm not shocked he's a moderate shithead.

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
I have seen their stickers around boxhill while driving through the area. Saw two on a stopsign and a bridge, they were scratched off the next week when I went past again.

I would have done it if it was safe to do so during peak hour.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Yeah they did it in Queensland too except they put razorblades behind their stickers to some lady hosed up her hand trying to rip them down.

4chan actually has threads about putting rozar blades behind Nazi stickers and posters all the time. Neo Nazis and nuts and cowards.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I wish Milky Moor would hurry up and kill 4chan by writing an anti life thesis on it destroying the internet and bringing peace to the digital world.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
These guys need the Blues Brothers treatment.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Besides I think ol' Pete is too smart to join a Neo Nazi group!

He's probably going to run his own info wars in 6 months.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

what is white revolution the solution to

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

White genocide, duh

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

Zenithe posted:

Hahaha, right? What a oval office

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 22:38 on May 20, 2018

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
Is it just the distance of the photograph or are those actual children?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-21/parliament-white-powder-mystery-deepens-with-claims-footage-gone/9781330

quote:

"Whistleblowers within the Department report that the footage of the 'powder out of place' — including footage of the head of the security branch notoriously tasting an unidentified white powder — was deleted early," Senator Kitching said.
"If this is the case, perhaps the Department can explain why this particular day of all days was the one instance in the past 18 months where footage has been deleted earlier than is normal.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
I feel like if anything we should encourage people in Parliament House to poison themselves

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Solemn Sloth posted:

I feel like if anything we should encourage people in Parliament House to poison themselves

It was cocaine.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Open the bloodgates :ussr:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Anidav posted:

Wtf? That first sentence isn’t even coherent.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Wtf? That first sentence isn’t even coherent.

the entire paragraph is incoherent.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Tony Abbott everyone (in Italics) from The Guardian Live Blog:

quote:

Ladies and gentlemen – Tony Abbott, a former minister for health:

Depression can be crippling, there is no doubt about that, but it also, also can be cured, and a lot of people, if they were more active, they would probably have a better approach to things.

And certainly, muscular-skeletal issues – there are a few middle-aged blokes who don’t have them – but on the other hand, if we look after ourselves, and if we get them looked after properly, well, then they can be active and proactive.

He was talking about the NDIS and his concerns over how “everyone not in the system will want to get into the system, because the system provides a much higher level of service”.

Now, if people really are genuinely incapacitated, obviously they have to be looked after, but there are a lot of people who are on the disability support pension, for instance, who you wouldn’t think have got particularly severe or particularly long-lasting conditions, and that is the thing that I fear.

The … pressure for people with disabilities of one sort or another, that aren’t necessarily incapacitating, trying to get themselves into the system and the system just getting more and more and more. It is that pressure, that in the end, will be more serious. I am not minimising the problem of people ripping us off. There’s if you like, the pressure of compassion.

We all want to be compassionate, but unfortunately we are being compassionate here with taxpayer dollars. And just how far can that go. That is the big question.

So, the man who just four minutes ago called for the government to use taxpayer funds to buy back a power station the NSW government only sold to AGL because of a policy HIS government created (anyone remember the $5bn asset recycling infrastructure fund? Anyone?) is now arguing we have to be careful of using taxpayer funds for compassionate reasons.

But don’t worry – cure your depression with exercise. HAVE YOU TRIED YOGA? GO SEE A SUNRISE. That will definitely fix the chemical imbalances in your brain.

I can not even with today.

You Am I fucked around with this message at 01:45 on May 21, 2018

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
Being compassionate hurts I wish I was a sociopath

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

quote:

Now, if people really are genuinely incapacitated, obviously they have to be looked after, but there are a lot of people who are on the disability support pension, for instance, who you wouldn’t think have got particularly severe or particularly long-lasting conditions, and that is the thing that I fear.

You wouldn't, probably because you're an idiot and not a health professional.

JFC, this makes me so angry that someone in power is allowed to sprout this misinformed bullshit to save "taxpayer dollars" while collecting an ex-pm pension forever.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
lol if you’re surprised the guy who quit the seminary because he resented bringing meds and food to colleagues in the infirmary has that opinion

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

More surprised anyone would vote for him instead of breaking his legs and letting him starve.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...

Anidav posted:

Open the bloodgates :ussr:

Those bloody workers, demanding rights and safety.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Anidav posted:

I'm disappointed you are yet to convince Peter that Youtube is the best platform for him to spread his word to the world, and that he totally wouldn't be a complete laughing stock.

Bullet Proof
Sep 3, 2006
Tony Abbott even loving sucks at sculling beers. How can one dude be so bad at everything?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

CrazyTolradi posted:

I'm disappointed you are yet to convince Peter that Youtube is the best platform for him to spread his word to the world, and that he totally wouldn't be a complete laughing stock.

the problem is, there are just enough crazies on youtube that it might actually give him a good platform

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

bandaid.friend posted:

"Whistleblowers within the Department report that the footage of the 'powder out of place' — including footage of the head of the security branch notoriously tasting an unidentified white powder — was deleted early," Senator Kitching said.

Sugar isn't really a white powder. I'd be more worried if security couldn't visually spot the difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Tokamak posted:

Sugar isn't really a white powder. I'd be more worried if security couldn't visually spot the difference.

What about baking sugar

• Locked thread