Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

so shooting guy isn't really worth engaging with but i do have one question for him, specifically regarding the idea that owning three guns will keep the government from taking his stuff:

have you ever considered how many guns and bullets the government owns?

I very much want to respond to this, but in the interest of keeping this thread sane and avoiding a derail, I'll say this: lol same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
To the fincel goon...

...actually I don't have any advice, I just wanted to post the word "fincel".

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder
Hypnotist goon should hypnotise hypnohusband to get more hypnofun goin on.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Splicer posted:

To the fincel goon...

...actually I don't have any advice, I just wanted to post the word "fincel".

It's appreciated.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Splicer posted:

"fincel"

:discourse: The Good poo poo™

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008
i love the wild speculation that the husband completely 100% believes he is hypnotizing his wife and is raping her and not the far more realistic interpretation that its some dumb roleplaying that helps him get over his sex shame. he knows drat well its fake and not acknowledging that fact gives his mind some level of plausible deniability in being completely open sexually.

brains are weird and even if he knows 100% its fake roleplay it seems to help him with his weird sex problems by having "well maybe it actually isnt!" in the back of his mind, even though he knows it is. how is that not a far more reasonable assumption than "he thinks its real hes a rapist monster" like drat dudes

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS
But then how could GBS get off on that good holier-than-you poo poo?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Hypnosis sex is real, I'm always trying to get pulled into my wife's Sunken Place

Mistayke
May 7, 2003

Hey 31 year old financially frightened goon. Realize you have this one life to live. Don't go through it worrying about money and falling in love or having a close relationship.

As long as you are mentally stable enough to keep an eye on your finances, everything else will work itself out. Just because you fall in love or get close to someone doesn't mean you have to blow your life savings on someone. That person is probably financially secure and don't need your money.

I was broke and working a poo poo job back in the 80's. I met my now wife of 30 years when she lived in a group home and had nothing. I fell in love, got married when she was 19 and I was 22. We made it work. Now I make a very good living and she also works. If I thought like you, I would have never had the life I have now, with a great 27 year old son, and a woman who adores me, as I her.

Don't waste your life away. It goes by fast. We don't have that much time here on Earth. Make the best of it and live your life the way you want. Finding and settling down with someone (to me) is what it's all about man. Having that someone to share your life with is the greatest feeling in the world. Don't let it pass you up. Your life will be better for it.

That's my two cents.

Mistayke fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 20, 2018

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

discarded box posted:

i love the wild speculation that the husband completely 100% believes he is hypnotizing his wife and is raping her and not the far more realistic interpretation that its some dumb roleplaying that helps him get over his sex shame. he knows drat well its fake and not acknowledging that fact gives his mind some level of plausible deniability in being completely open sexually.

brains are weird and even if he knows 100% its fake roleplay it seems to help him with his weird sex problems by having "well maybe it actually isnt!" in the back of his mind, even though he knows it is. how is that not a far more reasonable assumption than "he thinks its real hes a rapist monster" like drat dudes

Uhhh are you reading the same thread because it's been pretty unanimous that he knows it's fake, but also roleplaying hypnosis rape is gross as gently caress considering he didn't even bother actually asking about her consent or boundaries

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Just wanted to say that was a loving :discourse: fesh, hypnogoon.

Truly nice.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
Poe's Law is in full effect on that gunweird confession. It's either a solid parody, or a racist dogwhistle filled, Alex Jones fueled, rant. If it's the former, kudos! If it's the latter, kudos on having the world's tiniest dick!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ALFbrot posted:

Hypnosis sex is real, I'm always trying to get pulled into my wife's Sunken Place

Doh you beat me too it! Good form old chap!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

My girlfriend has been addicted to LoL for 3 years now and it only gets worse.

She's on vacation and literally everything she does is wake up, queue for solo queue, play 17 hours a day and go to sleep. She talks to me before she goes to sleep and that's it, talking to me for half an hour is the only interaction she has with anyone during her vacations. During regular weekends I get to spend actual time with her, but during her vacations she disappears to play solo queue. Even her family gets worried.

She's spent the equivalent of 3000 dollars on skins.

She's not even happy playing. Whenever she's focused on her job she's happy and peaceful. Whenever she plays the drat game all she talks about is how she can't get out of Bronze and how it's miserable to suck so much she doesn't even get to experience Dunning-Kruger.

Honestly my initial reaction was "let her spend her vacation time how she pleases if she's fine the rest of the time" but if she's not even enjoying herself playing this game it might be time to, y'know, point this out to her and suggest she take a break

Puppetmaster fesh incoming, I have nothing else so here it is

quote:

Puppetmaster here... just wanted to say while it's kind of hilarious to see Spinster on a massive probation chain, this was not my doing.

As I said a while back, I've hung up my puppetmastering hat - I've been spending less time being Extremely Online and reading a lot. (The whole EARONS getting caught thing has revived my interest in True Crime, though I fear my librarian thinks I'm a budding serial killer. Most of the books I like you can get via Kindle - the library lets you get kindle books yeah! But older/obscure stuff is paper only, so basically all my holds are like, old books about Ted Bundy. Guess I'll never ask out that cute librarian after all since they'll fear I murder them)

I also find it mildly offensive that FYAD is going after Spinster and not the guy who literally posted his donger. (FYAD hates women? *Shocking*)

I ALSO find it offensive a linked (not embedded) photo caught a ban. Would linking to a photo of a woman's body be so severely punished? HMMMM? But we have an admin team that are basically Gene clones. Tankie Gene, weird YOSPOS gene, other GBS gene... so what can you expect?

Anyways, I've seen a lot of specualtion as to who I am, but honestly I don't think anyone's ever been correct. (I'm a registered and unbanned/unpermed/unprobed user as of this writing so no Loq, I'm not some weirdo permbanned person)

Loq knows we've had a passphrase for a while, and if I pull off any cool tricks I'll be sure to confirm with that code.

However, Tor has been being pissy about doing the CAPTCHAs, so this will be my last fesh for a long time. I can't be burning a VPN every email. (I'm not dumb enough to send a fesh from the same IP I log in from, nor use public wifi that will give away my geographic area)

Smell ya later suckers!

Dude you are seriously overestimating my level of interest in who you are. Nobody can see the emails you send except me, and I absolutely do not care who anybody is. I told the thread when it turned out you were the DC leak guy because that's the point of the passphrase system, but that's the extent of my Internet detectivery.

Anyway a fesh a few days ago suggested you were some FYAD guy (I didn't post that part of it because it named an individual poster which is against my rules) but this would seem to put the kibosh on that idea

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I don't understand a single word of that puppetmaster garbage.

You are a sad, strange little man

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Thank you puppet master for always introducing yourself so I know I can safely skip the fesh

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

loquacius posted:

Dude you are seriously overestimating my level of interest in who you are. Nobody can see the emails you send except me, and I absolutely do not care who anybody is. I told the thread when it turned out you were the DC leak guy because that's the point of the passphrase system, but that's the extent of my Internet detectivery.

Yeah he definitely is. I was just kind of indifferent like "oh another one of this guy saying a bunch of poo poo I don't care about" but then I started laughing when he talked about "burning" VPNs, like any of us actually give a poo poo who he is. Even if I knew who it was, I'd just be like "ok, that's kind of pathetic, but whatever".

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
drat how do I get Extremely Online?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

soy posted:

drat how do I get Extremely Online?

It is a level beyond online. You can call it online 2

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Danaru posted:

Thank you puppet master for always introducing yourself so I know I can safely skip the fesh

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I've been trying to master Ultra Online for years, but puppet master can access this power with a single post? Chikushō...

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Puppetmaster, have you ever considered that it is you who is the puppet and we who are the master?

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Puppetmaster posted:

:sonia: I CRAVE ATTENTION! EVERYONE LOOK AT MEEEEE!!! :sonia:

Fixed that for ya'.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
reversal of fortune, the puppet strings have becom chains that bind

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

discarded box posted:

Yeah but part of good sex stuff is explicitly establishing boundaries. If he'd take that step he'd find his wife is enthusiastic about it, and instead he's avoiding doing that.

Does he know it's roleplay? Yeah but it's not good roleplay even if she's enjoying it. Just not talking about your sexual brokebrain doesn't make things better.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The idea of The Puppetmaster logging into Tor so he can send anonymous e-mails to loquacious is cracking me up.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Puppetmaster goon is hypnowife's hubby.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Sneaking off to the Daaark Web so I can embarrass myself in front of several strangers

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

loquacius posted:

Puppetmaster fesh incoming, I have nothing else so here it is

Anyway a fesh a few days ago suggested you were some FYAD guy (I didn't post that part of it because it named an individual poster which is against my rules) but this would seem to put the kibosh on that idea
I'd pretty much forgot that there even was a puppet master goon.
I guess you could say that my memories of him had gone cold....... in......... Celsius.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I dunno, everyone's convinced the husband is in on it but I don't buy it. I mean, some people are really really stupid.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I bet the magachud one was posted by the mastermind or whatever we call the goon who schemes to destroy the thread

Nah it wasn't me.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I can't believe loquacious actually made fesh a thing.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

fincel dude, just meet someone with more money than you. It's pretty boss.

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Mr.Tophat posted:

It's kind of like

playin' a basketball game

I am there

and the router is there

and I put the router in my timecapsule

and I am the winner

What is this a reference to its so close but I can’t remember

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

womb with a view posted:

I can't believe loquacious actually made fesh a thing.

I've been reppin' fesh since day one :colbert:

Cory Parsnipson
Nov 15, 2015
Puppet master goon should at least ask the librarian out. :(

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
if you play lol for 17 hours a day, aren't you supposed to be... not bronze?

your gf wastes her life on it and she isn't even loving good at it?

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Every lol player is a loser at life.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

What is this a reference to its so close but I can’t remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banana Canada
Sep 2, 2003
I'd tax all foreigners living abroad.

Danaru posted:

I've been reppin' fesh since day one :colbert:

Fesh is good but my brain likes to call this the AnonyCon thread.