Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
Welp. Time to kill the unkillable and become that which are akin to gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Now that's what I'm talking about. To hell with that 'unbeatable' crap. We'll see how tough Nyx is when it gets punched in the face a whole bunch.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Kemix posted:

Welp. Time to kill the unkillable and become that which are akin to gods

Indeed. It sometimes amuses me, the attitude some people have that the divine should be worshipped and revered without question, when from a historic viewpoint, the relationship between man and god is more akin to "No, You Shut The gently caress Up, Dad". Legends are lessons, after all, and since a lot of what goes into our mythology is our struggle with the universe and its inevitabilities- sadness, pain, fear, cold, starvation, the management of resources, social structures, aging, and of course, death- it stands to reason that the divine, the metaphorical constructs of everything we do, say and exist as, and our relationship to the same, is a bit more nuanced than adulation. The Japanese in particular, have an... interesting and involved cosmology through the mixing of Shinto and Buddhism that leaves me not at all surprised that the victory condition of a lot of their stories is "Kill God".

TL, DR: We're supposed to kill our gods, else what the hell are they for?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

resurgam40 posted:

TL, DR: We're supposed to kill our gods, else what the hell are they for?
Superpowers?

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Maxing the Fool link and switching to the Judgement link was such a cool moment for me for some reason. The symbolism in 4 is nice as well, and I was a little disappointed they didn't keep the streak going in 5.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

Maxing the Fool link and switching to the Judgement link was such a cool moment for me for some reason. The symbolism in 4 is nice as well, and I was a little disappointed they didn't keep the streak going in 5.

It still works basically the same in P5 as it does in P3 and 4. You have completed the journey to understanding and now are ready to oppose the real threat that is moving against you.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Hunt11 posted:

It still works basically the same in P5 as it does in P3 and 4. You have completed the journey to understanding and now are ready to oppose the real threat that is moving against you.

You're right, but I favoured in 3/4 how Judgement was the linear conclusion of the Fool link, as opposed to 5 where they were two independent and separate confidants (while still holding true to the symbolism in the cards.)

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
In other news, Nozomi is still a bit of an oddball. He's making Mitsuru and even Ryoji's "life" look normal by comparison.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

You're right, but I favoured in 3/4 how Judgement was the linear conclusion of the Fool link, as opposed to 5 where they were two independent and separate confidants (while still holding true to the symbolism in the cards.)

I somewhat agree with that statement. I did like how they handled it in P4 whilst the P3 implementation has issues that I am sure we will get into soon enough.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

So, it's that time again. Time for a brief - and in this case I do mean brief - detour into the world of Portable. December has the least changes by far, though January will more than make up for it...

Anyway, first off: Ken.

Warm Feeling

No video for this one, because Ken's only voiced at his rank 10 scene if you date him. Don't. Don't date Ken.

I'd remember things like what my mom would tell me...
...I think I was scared to remember those things.
I couldn't handle that I'd never hear them again.

> Ken looks off into the distance and smiles.

Kotone-san...

I never cared about myself or my own feelings...
But, it's a little different now.
I want to take care of the things I have right now.
That's how I think when I'm with you.
It slowly dawned on me... This may be what Shinjiro-san was trying to tell me.
I-I want to give you this.
...Please, accept it.

That's the key to my house.
I m-mean, my house is long gone. But I've been holding onto that key all this time.
I can't accept this.
No, I really want you to have it.

I...
I've started thinking about what it means to be "left behind."
I still think that my mother must've had regrets.
She... She died, and left a kid behind, after all.

My mother left them for me.
That key... is filled with those memories.
I wanted to give it to you, because you reminded me of those times.

> Ken speaks hesitantly, but you hear the sincerity in his voice.

I said that I want to be able... to protect the people closest to me.
I want to be able to use my powers the right way.
It's not just my Persona abilities...

...And I wish that those people will always be able to be happy.
I'm... happy right now.
Thank you... This is all because of everyone, but you most of all.

> Ken nods reassuringly...

> He looks more like an adult than usual.

> His face is truly that of a fine young man.

> You sense a deep bond between yourself and Ken...

The Path Is Open

Melchizedek is the same here as in FES, disappointingly.

Warm Feeling

I want to help you and everyone else out more.
I know I'm still unreliable, but I'm sure that there must be something that I can do too...
So please, rely on me more.

> You spent a long time talking with Ken about all sorts of things...

Silence

Since we don't have anime cutscenes, Ryoji and Aigis' battle plays out with... just dialogue and anime screenshots in the background. It's even dead silent musically outside of the small bit where Unavoidable Battle would play!

At least they did take the effort to draw a blurry model for Young Kotone.

Aigis even gets a new portrait for all of like 3 lines of dialogue at the end here. It's nice to see, even if it really doesn't get the damage she received across anywhere near as well.

When The Moon's Reaching Out Stars (Reincarnation) / Way of Life -Deep Inside My Mind-

After that we have the build up for exams! Since Portable modified links, this time period plays out a lot differently now... namely that we have a week of nothing. Yep. We have nothing we can do during the day except stat boosts or the shrine.

To get boosts for Mitsuru. And only Mitsuru. She's our only non-plot link at this point.

So, we'll be skipping all the way ahead to Christmas Eve then.

After School

The Paulownia Mall looks pretty fancy with all this stuff up.
It does, huh?
Today's a special day, after all.

> Akihiko is a bit embarrassed...

Hey look, there are decorations over there, too. Let's go see.

> You walk around and enjoy the lights with Akihiko.

I-I... I have a present for you.

The Music Box we get from Akihiko is way better than, like, everything else you can possibly get today. Across both possible versions.

I-I've never had to pick out something like this before...
So...
Ah, never mind.
Christmas never meant much to me.
...In fact, it was more painful than anything.
The town might get all lit up, but "Santa" never visited me...

But this year... He gave me a gift, too.

> You've shared a tender moment with Akihiko.

Warm Feeling

About that present I gave you... You can open it and put stuff inside.
The saleswoman said it's for storing jewelry...
I think I'll give you something new to put in it every year...
...D-Don't make that face at me.
Can I move closer?
What, are you cold?
Your ears are like ice...
You wanna come over to my room...?

So, uh, the Music Box is an infinite-use in combat item. It just restores 50 SP to one person, but since nothing costs more than that...

It's still not super great, or inherently gamebreaking or anything, but it's the best available item for sure.

There's only one new person in Tartarus this month. She's up on the 203rd floor...

And the reward isn't even all that great or anything either. 8 Diamonds is nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not as good as most other rewards have been.

Mistic

And our last adjustment for the month (yes, really) is on New Year's Eve itself. After we opt to left Ryoji live, just before we head on back downstairs...

Thank you...
Goodbye...
And... I'm sorry.
I wish we could have had more time together...
...It was nice.
I'm glad we met.

Thank you...

> Ryoji is smiling.

> Ryoji slipped off a ring that was on his finger.

Could you... hold onto this?
It's proof that I was "human," for however short a time.
If you held onto it for me, I...
...I think I'll be able to stand it.

> You feel a strong, solid bond with Ryoji...

The Path Is Open

Mistic

Norn's level 62, focused very heavily on Wind and has pretty good Magic to the detriment of her Endurance. She's basically the game going "what if the main character had a better Isis but without healing spells." She even drains Wind and is weak to Elec! Until level 69 when she absorbs Elec.

She'll be more important for having the unique upper-tier Wind spell, which she just starts with.

And then we go back downstairs, Ryoji tells us about the end of January, leaves, we get Max Fool and start Judgement.

I told you it was brief. December has a giant deadspot of free time because we just have Mitsuru to hang out with. There's really little to see this time around.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 07:22 on May 17, 2018

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
Ken looks more like an adult than usual? Okay Persona 3, whatever you say. A fine young man, even though he's still young enough to go awry and become a goober like Nozomi. Especially Nozomi, now that I think about it.

And hate to be a nag, but you misspelled December a couple times.

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

I was waiting for Ryoji's S-Link to have some kind of big pay-off but uh...I guess that's it.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Dragonatrix posted:

> Ryoji slipped off a ring that was on his finger.

Could you... hold onto this?
It's proof that I was "human," for however short a time.
If you held onto it for me, I...
...I think I'll be able to stand it.

Is it bad that when I got to this part, I imagined Kotone doing the "all shall love me and despair" speech from Lord of the Rings with Ryoji getting more confused as she goes on?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Shitenshi posted:

And hate to be a nag, but you misspelled December a couple times.

Nah, it's fine. I'm usually real bad at proof-reading this stuff, so that it took so long for any (noticable) issues to creep in is kinda amazing to me in a way. :v:

They're fixed now, at least, so thanks for that.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

W.T. Fits posted:

I imagined Kotone doing the "all shall love me and despair" speech from Lord of the Rings

Suits both MC and FeMC, really

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2010!

Mistic

Happy New Year!
Let's make this the best year ever!
It's New Years, but there's nothing really special to do.
Well, you can always wish people a New Year's greeting...
Like, "Have a great year!"
Yeah.

Arf!

Did you guys see it? It had these giant Amazon women running around in the jungle...
Why would I watch that?

That's the most unusual New Year's special I can think of, that's for sure.

No. I don't believe in superstitions.
Me either...
Oh, that's too bad. Yukari-san and the others are already there.
They're all wearing kimonos.
...Kimonos, huh?
...Um, I'm gonna run to--

Honestly, at this point, it'd be weirder if Junpei wasn't immediately caught out on trying to be evasive.

...Uh, what?
You're going to the shrine, aren't you?
N-No, I'm not... I'm just going for a walk...
...Oh yeah?
Well, I'm going with you, then. I'm bored.
...Oh, I'll go too!
Alright then, let's go.
You coming?
...Anyone know where it is?

...Sweet!

Hey, you guys are late. We were just about to leave.

Wh-What?

Mitsuru-senpai... You look hot...
I, um... heh... I mean...
S-Stop staring at me...

Does my sash look okay?
Fuuka... You look... Wow!
G-Geez...

> The girls seem to be embarrassed about their clothing.

Ah... I'm so glad I came... New Year's kicks rear end! Yah!
Junpei-san, why are you acting so strange?

It's Junpei. Might as well be asking why water is wet at this point.

Right, Akihiko-senpai?
Uh... I-I guess so.
Hey, aren't you guys cold?
A little, but I love this time of year...
Um, that's not what I meant...

So, this is Junpei's ruin. Getting outed by an eleven year old. Ken's ice cold, drat.

He said WHAT...?

Well, that ended about as well for Junpei as he could reasonably expect all things considered.

Memories of the City
moon is no longer reaching out stars. instead, we have melancholy. welcome to january.

There's a whole 3 people at the shrine that aren't SEES folks. Two of 'em are kinda boring and eh, and we can't even talk to the third one at all.

Althought the sash makes it... hard to breathe...

Mitsuru just serves as a way to let us leave, if you don't want to walk down the stairs that are ever-so-far away being a whole like 10 steps from here.

I'm anticipating excellent results.

But you know, it's nice to do this sort of thing once in a while.
Let's think positive thoughts, and hope for the best results.

What...? But you...

Yeah, nothing super fancy or anything, but given the whole overtly oppresive soothsaying atmosphere, I'd take whatever we can get right now.

Joy

I... I wished for a great year.
It's a bit generic, but that's what I really want.
That's what I want as well.
How funny... We all wished for the same thing.
But, it wasn't a plea for help.

We should get going.

So, yeah, that's New Year's Day basically.

We don't even have to wait any longer than that to get to advance further in Tartarus. Which is nice and sensible, all things considered.

Living With Determination -Iwatodai Dorm-

Atmosphere aside, January doesn't really deviate much from the expected norm. We WILL be spending more time going to Tartarus than usual, of course, but... we'll get to that later.

This month is going to be very important.
Make sure you spend your time wisely.

So, let's refresh our minds and do our best to defeat Nyx.

It never really meant that much to me.
But with all that has happened, now I realize that it's a time to leave behind the past...
...and look forward to the future.
Everything is possible in the new year.

On the first day of the new year, after making our big decision, he...
Tch! He's such a pervert!

...is it true that all the girls in kimono go "commando"?
No, that's a lie.
Oh, so it was a lie... I knew the girls wouldn't go outside without wearing underwear.
Junpei-san is beginning the new year acting childish...

"The more things change" and all that.

When you think of a kimono, you think of a chick with a great figure going "commando", right?
What are you talking about?
C'mon, dude. Don't play dumb. You know it's every guy's fantasy!

it's good to be starting a new year.

Newscaster: The year's first Apathy Sydrome patient was admitted at 1:13 AM...

Since we're past the penultimate full moon now, we'll take a quick detour to the Velvet Room...

Poem For Everyone's Soul (Reincarnation)

January brings with it only one new request for Elizabeth, and it has a seemingly simple reward for good measure. All we gotta do is wait around for the Reaper and then murder his rear end.

We can manage that easily enough at this point, but this request is an unusual rarity in that it really has two rewards. The second, unlisted one, is the real reward and way more valuable than 5 million yen.

So, uh, we'll worry about that much later. It kinda takes the fun out of everything else if we do it right now. Sorry.

You know, the ones saying "Mysterious Cult in Town" and "The End is Near"?
It must be because of Nyx.

Remember those posters and that NYX grafitti around town? Yeah, that finally gets addressed. A month later. It's like foreshadowing attempted by someone who doesn't know what foreshadowing is.

I wonder how much that will affect this city... I'm really worred...

Tch, what a joke.
Who would buy that?

But, they haven't done anything since then.
Not that that's a bad thing...
It's just a little unnerving.

The weird disparity between it starting and it being relevant at all even gets addressed. But that just draws attention to the problem, if anything.

Weird, huh?

Ridiculous, isn't it?
We will need to keep our guards up.
The public seems to be fooled by these words.

Understandable that now that it gets brought up, its all anyone can talk about. Still kinda undercuts it a bit, I think.

But, hey, there's a doomsday cult that's now explicitly plot relevant...

And we just so happen to know a doomsday cultist. Nozomi was totally definitely into this Nyx thing before it was cool, I'm sure.

Joy

I begged so hard for your soul that I think I even lost weight.
Oh brother.
Ha ha, yeah, that's probably not going to happen. I eat fried chicken first thing in the morning.

Look, I get it, alright? You're embarrassed to be seen with me. I can tell.
I'm not like my little brother... I can't study for hours, and my stubby legs won't let me be athletic.
...And, I'm genetically predisposed to spilling on my clothes.

What, you mean dead? That's hella dark.

Everyone's always making fun of me, and I just want the whole world to go away right now!
...but even then, you still won't--
H-Hey Makoto! I'll try my best to make it to Paradise. Then I'll have a totally sweet new body!

Okay, so at this point I realised what Nozomi thinks people look like in the Millenium Kingdom Paradise...

I dunno, it's a pretty good theory I think..

See? Then I won't be inferior to my brother, and you won't hate to be seen with me!
So please... don't abandon me.

> Nozomi truly cherishes your friendship.

> Your relationship is stronger now!

...I still have to recruit a new believer first.

Wicked Man: Yeah. It's not a problem so long as I get my money. Actually, I know this other guy who's been short on cash lately...
Middle-aged Man: I'm willing to pay for two guys. Just make sure it gets done.

Middle-aged Man: I'd stay away from that kid if you don't want to get caught in his trap.

> You decided to return to the dorm.

nah

What a mess!

Newscaster: Since all the materials share similar designs, police believe they're the work of one culprit...

The news has finally bothered to acknowledge the Nyx stuff, even. It took long enough.

Memories of the City

Woman: If it was going to be like a big earthquake, or a tsunami, I'd be scared, but... Oh, well. If you believe, you will be saved, right?

Not often I bother with NPCs, because they're either a long game-spanning side plot thread or... kinda boring and irrelevant. At least now you can see the effects of the Nyx cult.

Male Student: The Absolute Will is coming from the sky to save us. You, too, should join us. Cleanse your impure mind and wait for the time to come.

Some people are considering the whole "belief" thing and others have already dived straight into the deep end.

Definitely not a weirdly worrying sign. Nope.

January keeps bringing sad times with it. We can't buy anything off of Tanaka any more; he's selling doomsday prepper nonsense now and we can't buy it. We don't even get a chance, just to rub it in.

That aside, the girls (minus Fuuka) are hanging out on the 2nd floor today.

Even though I only have this one month to spend with you...
I will have no regrets.
Don't talk like that, Aigis...
Yukari... The chances that we will beat Nyx are slim.
That may be true... But, there is a possibility.
We must spend this month increasing our chances.

I... really don't know where Mitsuru and Aigis get this from. I do, however, appreciate that they believe we can go beyond the impossible and kick reasonto the curb!

To be honest, I do feel a little regret...
That can't be helped.
It's human nature to wonder about the choice that was not chosen.
That's true. People are always asking themselves, "What if...?"
But, I don't want to have any regrets...
...because this is what I chose.

Before, The Lost were here and there, but now it's just crazy.
Many people have been affected by Nyx.
I fear it may get even worse on the day of Nyx's revival.
It's astonishing that Nyx can affect an entire city...
We're the only ones who can do something about it. We have to fight no matter what.

Newscaster: The unidentified man would only repeat, "The Fall is deliverance..."

Might as well check out the TV now since no one's gonna have anything new to say this evening.

Memories of the City

Since its a Sunday, we're gonna be doing the obvious one choice we have. First though, we can see the final view on the cult: thinking it's bad and stupid.

Anyway, Akinari!

Living With Determination (Reincarnation)

Oh, did you finish the story?
No, not quite yet. ...Almost, though.

I just got back from the hospital. They were going to admit me, but not anymore.
...I guess my body is too weak to undergo surgery. So, I refused any medication as well...
So much for the hospital, right...?
...Now I'm just waiting for the end.
But, I don't feel like I'm the only one being singled out anymore.

Just in case you thought the general themes of the game were too vague, Akinari spells it out at this point in such blunt directness.

But once the time comes, it's the same for us all.
...I'm still a little lonely, but I'm not sad anymore.

> Akinari smiles slightly.

...I want to remember what you look like, Makoto-san...

> Akinari is staring at you.

> Your relationship is stronger now!

The story is almost done, so...
...I can show it to you soon...

> You decided to go back to the dorm.

Since we're glossing hard over the dorm this evening, let's take this opportunity to think about how we have a lot of Tartarus stuff to do over the course of the month. You might think this'll be back to when Tartarus bosses get difficult(ish), and... we'll see. They're definitely stronger than the previous batch in Harabah at least. Since the last stretch is roughly as long as Harabah but with less time, we'll need to cram it in more than we've ever done before.

That said...

Anyway, while you weren't looking I got everyone back up to being scratch. Yukari's made is super clear at this point that she's not gonna learn any Boost/Amp passives. She has slightly higher Magic to compensate, but it doesn't really balance it out well. Wind Break lets her get around resists, though.

No idea why Junpei even bothered picking up Fire Break at level 60. He's never gonna be using it, or his Agi spells, so I don't get it. It cuts the legs off his offensive capabilities by wasting a skill slot on it and then dragging Agidyne out for his next skill. Inconvenient, that.

Akihiko is... okay. His debuffs aren't gonna get completed for a long while, apparently. He's still better than he seems for a balanced generalist at this point, but he's not gonna be as effective as Yukari, Junpei or especially Mitsuru.

Speaking of which!

Mitsuru is incredibly strong. She hasn't changed much, but she just gets even more focussed on demolishing dudes. Simple, potent and yet unnerringly efficient.

Now that she's got Athena, Aigis has picked up some healing magic for some bizarre reason. As mentioned before, she sneaks Diarahan in at level 59 just before Matarukaja. And her first spell afterwards is Samarecarm...? Incredibly peculiar and it takes her already limited offense and sidelines it even harder. She has all the Ma-kajas now, though, and Diarahan so she's incredibly good at support.

Koromaru is Koromaru. Bad at offense, bad at support, bad at instant death even. But he's Koromaru so that counts for a lot more. His lacking capabilities have been glaring for a while but now its REALLY apparent.

Ken is... Ken is not good. He's a worse generalist than Akihiko, lacks the offensive stats to use his surprisingly decent skills to their full effect and his support is really lacking compared to everyone else with it. Still statistically better than Koromaru, but technically worse by virtue of not being Koromaru.

Well, you know the deal by now:

:siren: 3 slots to fill. Who's getting them this time? :siren:

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.

Hell yeah.

Anyway bring Junpei, Mitsuru, and Aigis

slink_bot
Aug 1, 2016
Junpei, Aigis and Mitsuru

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Ken, Aigis, Mitsuru

Jade Rider
May 11, 2007

All the pages have been censored except for "heck," and she misread that one.

Mitsuru, Aigis, Akihiko.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

Dragonatrix posted:

...Anyone know where it is?

This line strikes me as a bit out of place. Pretty sure the whole cast has been to the shrine before at this point.

Tendronai posted:

Hell yeah.

:same:

Shitenshi
Mar 12, 2013
I'm surprised Akihiko doesn't believe in superstitions after all that's happened.

Yukari, Aigis, and Mitsuru.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Of course the cult's only appearing now. Magatsuhi farming takes time.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Akihiko, Koromaru, Ken

I love the music and atmosphere for this segment of the game.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Dog, Robot, Junpei

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Shitenshi posted:

I'm surprised Akihiko doesn't believe in superstitions after all that's happened.
"I don't believe in gods," insists Akihiko as he watches the protagonist summon a major Shinto figure from the depths of his mind to cast magical armageddon upon the personification of death

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

kw0134 posted:

"I don't believe in gods," insists Akihiko as he watches the protagonist summon a major Shinto figure from the depths of his mind to cast magical armageddon upon the personification of death
That's kind of the point. The gods have been inside us all along, so there's no reason to believe in external divinities.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Conversely there's an actual personification of death coming out to destroy the world too, whose herald warned the cast that it is an immutable feature of the universe and cannot be averted. sooooooooooo uh about

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

Ken, Koromaru and Aigis

This month of the game is really good.

Tendronai
May 7, 2008

My worst nightmare. It's a dream I have. I'm in a square cell, glass walls, just me and a little castle.
January is probably the best part of the game, the atmosphere is fantastic and it really manages to stick the "end of the world" vibe.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
I'm getting the impression that the cult that Nozomi is part of is completely different than the doomsday cult that's been running around spraypainting stylized NYX tags and putting up posters all over town.

Like, the Nyx cultists are giving me a "Heaven's Gate" kinda vibe, whereas Nozomi's coming across more as like a Scientologist or something.

Oh, right, voting.

Ken, Koromaru, Aigis.

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Neither dead guy or Nozomi feel like their links are about to end and I don't mean that in a good way

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Dog, Dog, and Dog.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

code:
  Yukari: |
  Junpei: |||
 Akihiko: ||
 Mitsuru: |||||
   Aigis: ||||||||
Koromaru: |||||||
     Ken: ||||
Basically as I'd expect at this point, really. Exact order maybe not-so-much, but that doesn't really matter.

Yukari
Feb 17, 2011

"That's going in the cringe reel for sure."

Yukari, Mitsuru, Koromaru

Fricassee
Nov 29, 2004
Mitsuru, Koromaru, Aigis

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Mitsuru, Aegis, Yukari

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Mitsuru, Aigis, Junpei.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Mitsuru, Yukari, Aegis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOI
Aug 26, 2015
Mitsuru, Yukari, Aegis