Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda

by Hand Knit
Riker: Phaser! He's got a phaser! Fire! Fire!

[Security forces open fire]

Worf (dying): It was just a tricorder...jfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
Lois Lane: So where are you from?

Clark Kent: Smallville.

Lois Lane: Yeah, no, I know. But I mean where are you from.

Farecoal

There he go
Superman V: Superman Fills Out Immigration Forms

Superman VI: The Quest for Two Proof of Residence Documents

Farecoal fucked around with this message at 16:11 on May 22, 2018

alnilam

cda posted:

ty manifisto

little munchkin

cda posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

little munchkin
white people keep saying "thank god you're here, superman" even though he's still wearing the Clark Kent disguise

----------------

little munchkin
a cop says he shot superman because it looked like he was holding a gun. however a bystander managed to take a cellphone video and he was actually lifting up a bus that had crashed and flipped over

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Black Superman lights a barbeque in a public place with his laser eyes because he's not afraid of that lady. You know who I mean. His momma. For eatin' all that greasy pork. He knows better!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Superman in line at the airport waiting to go through security and an ICE officer in full gear walks up to him and asks, "Are you a citizen of the United States?"

Superman sweats and says, "welllllll, it's complicated"

*for the purposes of this joke please ignore that Superman can fly and wouldn't need to wait in an airport and that if he did he would be waiting in line as Clark Kent*

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Unbeknownst to all, Blandmann is in fact Norman Core, the unremarkable town treasurer.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
I'm not a saint or nothing but i did floss three times last week so I'm pretty close

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The DoD name generator is on the fritz, which is why we're launching Operation Twinkle Pony to fix it

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Discount Holidays like Brokemas, the Feast of The Beanie Weenie, and Dia de los Margaritas

cda

by Hand Knit

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

The DoD name generator is on the fritz, which is why we're launching Operation Twinkle Pony to fix it

Lol

cda

by Hand Knit
Operation Whisper Into rear end commences at dawn. And may God help our souls if we fail.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

ShinyBirdTeeth posted:

Discount Holidays like Brokemas, the Feast of The Beanie Weenie, and Dia de los Margaritas

Valentine’s Day After

where you buy your loved one 75 percent off chocolate from cvs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
This is a SBT TrueFact. My neighborhood celebrates an event known as "Allston Christmas." On this thriftiest of days, the college kids all move out and abandon like half their poo poo on street corners. Many a coffee table is acquired on Allston Christmas.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
When the coach's son gets grievously injured in The Big Game, everything looks bleak. Until the coach's dog steps in to be the coach's son. The Big Game was still lost, but a family was rescued.

----------------

Manifisto

Kthulhu5000 posted:

When the coach's son gets grievously injured in The Big Game, everything looks bleak. Until the coach's dog steps in to be the coach's son. The Big Game was still lost, but a family was rescued.

but then the players on the home team started getting violently ill from a highly contagious stomach flu, however fortunately a pack of spunky local mutts was on hand to replace them

then the away team refused to play against a bunch of dogs, and it looked as though the big game was going to have to be cancelled, but at the last minute a group of scrappy dogs was recruited from the local shelter

and then the school's only ball got punctured, but a pudgy bulldog was, remarkably, able to fill in

air bud: the big game of theseus

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

lol

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

Manifisto posted:

but then the players on the home team started getting violently ill from a highly contagious stomach flu, however fortunately a pack of spunky local mutts was on hand to replace them

then the away team refused to play against a bunch of dogs, and it looked as though the big game was going to have to be cancelled, but at the last minute a group of scrappy dogs was recruited from the local shelter

and then the school's only ball got punctured, but a pudgy bulldog was, remarkably, able to fill in

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Twenty Four

A man walks into a bar on the top floor of a high rise. A man sitting at the bar says "Check this out, we are so high up, if you jump out the window, the force of the wind will push you right back in!" He does a shot, jumps out the window, and sure enough lands right back inside, 3 or 4 times in a row.

The man who just walked in decides that looks pretty cool, goes to try it, jumps out the window and plummets to his death.

The bartender says "You know, you're a real dick when you are drunk Superman."

Not my joke but the superman stuff reminded me of it.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Calling wildly as I trounce my family in UNO

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hour 43: The Risk game claims another relationship, but I have something far more precious than love, Kamchatka.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
In an ideal economy - social democratic or capitalist - housing would expand to meet the demand generated by a growing, thriving population, so this failure must lie somewhere beyond the usual scapegoats of "the market" or "the state" in some unseemly hybrid of the two. That is why it is called Monopoly, Aunt Carol, and that is why you will pay.

Manifisto

"it is not simply a question of where," I said, settling back in my chair, pipe in hand. "the where has been obvious from the beginning. likewise the how leaps out to the keen observer, and with that particular detail," I paused a moment to take another puff, "the who comes inevitably, as night follows day. no, these were never mysteries. what I have struggled with is the why, and I will admit to teetering on the edge of despair. yet I had an instinct, and it led me to relentlessly pursue a memory--a sordid tale of a room uncleaned and an allowance unpaid." my eyes narrowed and my expression hardened. "sound familiar cindy? it should! long have I noted your jealousy at my pokemon cards and popsicles, the wages of the virtuous, but I never thought it would bring you to this sordid end--strangulation in the dining room, the heart of our home!" a wail of sirens became audible in the distance, quickly growing louder. "it was all in the clues! and now that they have been read, you will pay!"

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

lol those should be a thread imo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...finally, after hours of careful preparation and planning, after making sure all the connections were in place, after doing one last sound check, I was ready. The other elements had only recently come to pass- crucial to my plan, yes but not my magnum opus, my piece de resistance. The dice were cast. There they lay on the table for all to see. With a satisfying 'click!' I energized the circuits, hearing- NO! f e e l i n g them come to life with crackling malicious energy. Raising the microphone to my lips I sneered before I let loose my victorious battle cry to decimate my family, my foes as I shouted...

Y A H T Z E E !

Tomorrow I will see to it the the chainsaw is well-oiled and fueled up. I hear we may be playing Jenga...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
A board game were the object is to be the first to rage flip the board and pieces all over the place and give any other player a perfectly timed RKO through the gaming table/surface

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Tony Hawk's Pro Dater

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Cubone posted:

Tony Hawk's Pro Dater

sempai noticed my 360 kickflip into nose slide!

Jolo

Cubone posted:

Tony Hawk's Pro Dater

Tony Hawk walks out onto the E3 Stage. "After the tremendous success of the skate deck peripheral in Tony Hawk Shred, we're unveiling the next great peripheral that is going to forever change the gaming landscape. For the first time ever, here's an exclusive first look at the wireless Tony Hawk Real Doll with moisture-skin technology and rumble features."

Jolo

"This summer, we hope you're ready to Rock Out with your Hawk out! Have a great E3, everyone"

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A thread in which we are all ICE agents, but ICE stands for Ice Cream Experts.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Jedrick posted:

A thread in which we are all ICE agents, but ICE stands for Ice Cream Experts.

Alternatively, Internet Chillin' Experts.

Scaly Haylie

wario wear, wherein wario starts an extremely fly by night clothing company

FactsAreUseless

Anyone may use this picture for a thread:

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to change my nappie. MWahah

Twenty Four

Is that baby stoned? I think that baby looks stoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I made one up

There was this guy who kept recording and viewing himself ejaculating because he told me he liked to come to his own conclusions