Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Wow, what an own. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

evry day im hustelin

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Best politician food story is still Tom cotton

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The CDC did a post-mortem on the Ebola epidemic and related hysteria in the United States and traced the idiocy back to a trump tweet.

gaydad
Mar 23, 2015

Aliquid posted:

Best politician food story is still Tom cotton

what’s the story on him?

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

He eats birthday cakes every day.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
And he does long distance runs every day so he can eat it

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

A rare example of a man moving from "hilarious clown" to "wiser soul mate" as one matures.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Trumped up trickle down

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

nah posted:

Trumped up trickle down

Dangerous Donald

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Retromancer posted:

Dangerous Donald

America is Already Great

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The Louisiana Supreme Court ruled that a man wasn't entitled to a new trial for being denied counsel after asking for a "lawyer, dog" because he could have meant literal dog lawyer.

The face of a judge that totally isn't a racist

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

America is Already Great

America is great because it is good

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

e: this is not the trump thread!!!!

A Handed Missus has issued a correction as of 14:55 on May 21, 2018

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

zegermans posted:

The Louisiana Supreme Court ruled that a man wasn't entitled to a new trial for being denied counsel after asking for a "lawyer, dog" because he could have meant literal dog lawyer.

The face of a judge that totally isn't a racist

omfg i forgot about this

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Retromancer posted:

Dangerous Donald

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

oh god we were so doomed

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Chelsea Manning's nazi party fall from grace

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/727927199249092608

lmfao

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
he's a loose cannon. he's dangerous. you never know what he's gonna do next

this summer, dangerous donald is taking on the establishment - and whoever else won't get the hell out of his way

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2HSo3yywDU

Uncle Obama by Sister Deborah

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Chris Christie threw a healthy woman into a tent with a shitbucket for a week to prove his bonafides about border security during the Ebola panic

Asbury
Mar 23, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

Chris Christie threw a healthy woman into a tent with a shitbucket for a week to prove his bonafides about border security during the Ebola panic

in this same vein, the traffic problems in fort lee

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

https://static.currentaffairs.org/2016/02/unless-the-democrats-nominate-sanders-a-trump-nomination-means-a-trump-presidency

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Please remember.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
remember sailor.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDG6wvdsmpE

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
ACORN thugs

DSLAM
Apr 4, 2008

sam nunberg

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Bill Clinton almost nominated his wife's former law firm partner Webster Hubbell for the Attorney General position, but went with Janet Reno instead. Hubbell was hounded by Ken Starr for years and eventually went to jail for wire fraud and a bunch of other stuff. Also conspiracy theorists believe that Hubbell may have cucked Slick Willie and fathered Chelsea:

There are a bunch of these in Google Image Search

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://mobile.twitter.com/louisemensch/status/956507441306525696?lang=en

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Dinesh, you're gay

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

zegermans posted:

Conservatives blamed the Columbia disaster on environmentalists for forcing NASA to use non-CFC foam (the tank in question used the old foam)

On the other hand, switching to organic cat litter did cause a nuclear waste spill in New Mexico

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Kim not showing up to negotiations with Trump owning both libs who argued negotiations were bad because Trump and conservatives who thought Trump could solve a real problem

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when Jake Tapper got so mad the veto of the UN resolution on Jerusalem that he delivered ttrump admin talking points

quote:

CNN's Jake Tapper called out the United Nations for giving a "moral platform" to dictators and human rights abusers and singling out Israel by passing a resolution rejecting Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

“The United Nations General Assembly, from 2012-2015, has adopted 97 resolutions specifically criticizing an individual country, and of those 97, 83 have focused on Israel. That is 86 percent,” said Tapper.

Tapper insisted there are many issues inherent with Trump's decision, but scoffed at the fact that leaders responsible for humanitarian crises and human rights abuses are now lecturing the United States over its Israel policy.

“Now certainly Israel is not above criticism, but considering the genocide of the Rohingya people in Myanmar, the lack of basic human rights in North Korea, the children starving in the streets of Venezuela, the citizens of Syria targeted for murder by their own leader using the most grotesque and painful of weapons, you have to ask is Israel truly deserving of 86 percent of the world’s condemnation? Or possibly is something else afoot at the United Nations, something that allows the representative of the Assad government to lecture the United States for moving its embassy?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Trump humped a chair while Hillary was answering a question in a nationally televised debate

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

I take no pleasure in reporting this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Filthy Hans posted:

Trump humped a chair while Hillary was answering a question in a nationally televised debate
What is it with the GOP and chairs?