Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Screaming Idiot posted:

Randaconda consistently posts content, but a disturbingly large amount of it is right-leaning, dipping into racism and sexism too often. As much as I appreciate his posts, I also feel he deserves his time-outs as well.

Not a fan of those loving emotes, though.

lol the fat jaguar is cute and nobody gives a big poo poo that it's connected to randaconda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Elfgames posted:

lol the fat jaguar is cute and nobody gives a big poo poo that it's connected to randaconda

Yea other goons I know think it's quirky and all. They don't care that I told em it was a fat maga chud poster in PYF whom everyone hates.

e; they think it's hilarious.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

a very wet possum posted:

evolution is real, that belt turned from a stubby idiot-shaped lump into a sleek sports-car shape in like two seconds

e: also lol from the tracks in the dirt this is far from the first time this has happened today

Well yeah, I doubt they were filming the first time it happened.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

drr drr drr

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Screaming Idiot posted:

Randaconda consistently posts content, but a disturbingly large amount of it is right-leaning, dipping into racism and sexism too often. As much as I appreciate his posts, I also feel he deserves his time-outs as well.

lol I know the meta joke is to embody your username but you might actually be a screaming idiot.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

You better not try to stand in my way
When I'm walking out the door
Take this job and shove it
I ain't working here no more

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Screaming Idiot posted:

:smith:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Yea other goons I know think it's quirky and all. They don't care that I told em it was a fat maga chud poster in PYF whom everyone hates.

I'm not maga.

I am kinda chubs, though

Sanford
Jun 30, 2007

...and rarely post!

MariusLecter posted:

Jesus gently caress, who has the energy to hate people on the Internet? You want to get out more mate, find some real people to invest that hatred in. There's only so much to go round, you know.

Randaconda I definitely do not hate you, weary ambivalence seems to be the best I can muster.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sanford posted:

Randaconda I definitely do not hate you, weary ambivalence seems to be the best I can muster.

That's the best I deserve, really. :smithcloud:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AI Generated "Inspirational" Messages

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
The one about art made me laugh out loud and now I'm getting funny looks.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Choco1980 posted:

The one about art made me laugh out loud and now I'm getting funny looks.

Believing in money, not opportunity speaks to me on a spiritual level

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

MariusLecter posted:

Just put him on ignore for the right-winginess and the fatshaming and whatnot. You won't see what he writes, and actually funny pics will eventually be quoted, in my experience.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wayfinder posted:

Just put him on ignore for the right-winginess and the fatshaming and whatnot. You won't see what he writes, and actually funny pics will eventually be quoted, in my experience.

I'm not rightwing :smith:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Political power is nice!

Randaconda posted:

Don't fear and flee from the titles they give you, you person of diminutive moral stature.

Caufman has a new favorite as of 11:17 on May 23, 2018

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Caufman posted:

Political power is nice!

Don't fear and flee from the titles they give you, you moral midget.

"midget" is ableist

Caufman
May 7, 2007
Thank you for correcting me.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
You're still okay in my book, Randaconda. :glomp:

But I'm a loving rear end in a top hat so I guess that more of an indictment than a compliment. :honk:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Randaconda posted:

You don’t need friends in order to invade a country.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

You're still okay in my book, Randaconda. :glomp:

But I'm a loving rear end in a top hat so I guess that more of an indictment than a compliment. :honk:

:unsmith:

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Dr. Quarex posted:

Whoa

Even casually Googin' Edina instantly produced cake eater-based news articles from the last 24 hours

http://www.citypages.com/news/edina-cake-eaters-immortalizing-minnesotas-favorite-villains-in-cotton/483244801

Man, I *love* regional humor..even when I don't get it and it has to be broken down and explained like an anatomy drawing.

There is a whole section of the internet devoted to hating on Edina. Fascinating
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvU_Zhe8tpw

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang has a new favorite as of 12:45 on May 23, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/doNpU7X.gifv

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
mighty ducks is a pretty accurate Minnesota movie. fun fact I went to highschool with one of the kids in that movie, he ended up with another one of my friends embroiled in Hollywood kiddie sex scandals and now is a devout buttcoiner.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

User name /post combo

Edit: oh poo poo Jastiger is gone! Quick, poo poo on Randaconda!

Sandwich Anarchist has a new favorite as of 13:14 on May 23, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sandoz posted:

in a state with a publix? lol

Publix: Better groceries than your state deserves

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

User name /post combo

Edit: oh poo poo Jastiger is gone! Quick, poo poo on Randaconda!

Woah, now. I'll admit I'm far from perfect, but I've never creepily pmed any of the lady goons.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Randaconda posted:

Woah, now. I'll admit I'm far from perfect, but I've never creepily pmed any of the lady goons.

better get on that then

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Randaconda posted:

The day is young

Don't do this.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

MariusLecter posted:

This is hilarious

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The day is young

Don't do this.

Don't have to worry about that. :stonk:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

MizPiz posted:

This is hilarious

Unlike your posts

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Randaconda posted:

Don't have to worry about that. :stonk:

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Everyone seems to have this idea that Rand is a maga hat wearing shitlord, when in reality he's just kinda dopey and into middle school humor (aka things that are generally not considered "ok" now). Irrational hatred and stuff for him makes for good readin', though, so by all means.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Everyone seems to have this idea that Rand is a maga hat wearing shitlord, when in reality he's just kinda dopey and into middle school humor (aka things that are generally not considered "ok" now). Irrational hatred and stuff for him makes for good readin', though, so by all means.

I'm sure as hell not maga. :randstare:

I'll cop to everything else

Edit: especially about being a shitlord, that's obvious

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:sigh: I was just hoping for another :argh: redtext because someone made a little pictograph of a jaguar again.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This thread is crawling up its own rear end in an unusually creepy way today

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sneakyfrog posted:

:sigh: I was just hoping for another :argh: redtext because someone made a little pictograph of a jaguar again.

they called me a furry last time.

that hurt. :smithcloud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

The Bloop posted:

This thread is crawling up its own rear end in an unusually creepy way today

today?