Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

FactsAreUseless posted:

The Children's Crusade was a disastrous popular crusade by Japanese executives to regain the market share of the Vita, said to have taken place in 2019. Many children were tricked by merchants and sailed over to what they thought were the holy lands but, in reality, were slave markets.

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Only one side to take imo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

looks like the war ended in a tie

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fortnite making the Lavos roar as it destroys and homogenizes everything it touches

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Honestly PCucks and Soyny fanboys are really pathetic and will do whatever it takes to get the heat off of them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

No thanks. OP, as a veteran of the first great console war, I have to say -- yes, their funny in retrospect, but extremely tedious to take part in.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

No thanks. OP, as a veteran of the first great console war, I have to say -- yes, their funny in retrospect, but extremely tedious to take part in.

The Sales Chart Thread. Master Chief with a crown on

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
imagining the new entrants to the console war and lolling sadly. lyft’s next gen system goes face-to-face with alibaba’s piece of poo poo in the ultimate showdown

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
dude gently caress jeff bezos, it sucks not having the Yum Brands IPs on this poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol except on the HTC Vive Lisa Ann's rear end hole looks at least 5 inches across. Guess if your interested in smelling a huge horse rear end in a top hat, that's cool man- I'll stick with the Oculus and have fun with my friends looking at real sized assholes.Your obviously a virgin who's never known the touch of a woman.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol except on the HTC Vive Lisa Ann's rear end hole looks at least 5 inches across. Guess if your interested in smelling a huge horse rear end in a top hat, that's cool man- I'll stick with the Oculus and have fun with my friends looking at real sized assholes.Your obviously a virgin who's never known the touch of a woman.

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hes right you know. Tried to get a topper from two hoes in micro bikinis in psvr and i felt like larry and got nauseous.

fa-GYO
Mar 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Hes right you know. Tried to get a topper from two hoes in micro bikinis in psvr and i felt like larry and got nauseous.

Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ween posted:

Honestly PCucks and Soyny fanboys are really pathetic and will do whatever it takes to get the heat off of them.

Quoth Microsoft, when designing the XBox360 heat sinks.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

qnqnx posted:

Quoth Microsoft, when designing the XBox360 heat sinks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udlgkKGRYs

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont agree, war isnt good for anybody. it just causes misery and pain. you should all just buy nintendo products and stop antagonising eachother

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this current generation of gaming is built on those who died in the great console wars past and the op threatens to destroy their legacy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont agree, war isnt good for anybody. it just causes misery and pain. you should all just buy nintendo products and stop antagonising eachother

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm a man of peace OP.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X posted:

hmmmm

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
competition breeds innovation. the n64 rumblepack was a direct response to market forces

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Dongslayer. posted:

competition breeds innovation. the n64 rumblepack was a direct response to market forces

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
FINALLY, someone on the internet with the fuckin balls to say competition is good

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Dongslayer. posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongslayer. posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the console war rages on in china, i dont know if its ever stopped https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20180523071700&SearchText=game+console

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
the invisible hand of the free market grasps the player two controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

some of these things look pretty cool for traveling, where you could play classic ROMs on a better form factor than a phone without having to worry too much about it getting lost or stolen. i wonder if any of them are worth it...

• Locked thread