Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
They’re gonna play that rookie a lot too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Ehud posted:

have you factored in Jakeem Grant??

Yes I took starting every drive that begins with a kickoff at the 15 or worse into the equation.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Ehud posted:

Frank gore is going to be running for 3.6 ypc long after we’re all dead

If he gets 3.6 ypc then he'll get a first down every three tries! QB/WRs optional :suicide101: Dolphins offseason strategy really coming together

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
How ironic that after all the drama, Jonathan Martin and Ritchie Incognito might end up in the same room in the loony bin.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
It was p clear from the beginning there were no one but losers in that whole saga

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Amy Pole Her posted:

It was p clear from the beginning there were no one but losers in that whole saga

I mean

the Miami Dolphins

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress your avatar 🙁

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Amy Pole Her posted:

gently caress your avatar 🙁

im sorry your coach left for a better job

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

Except for Martin's pup, that was one good dog

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Raku posted:

me speaking to your avatar :

thanks again for Dante culpepper over drew Brees you short little rear end in a top hat!!!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

thanks again for Dante culpepper over drew Brees you short little rear end in a top hat!!!

We'd have ruined Brees like we ruin everything.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Ehud posted:

Saved a good quarterback's life imho

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Raku posted:

He wasn’t cut out for the nfl so it all worked out.

Plus he lives in Alabama now so his punishment is just

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Amy Pole Her posted:

Plus he lives in Alabama now so his punishment is just

I'm sure Saban lives in a very nice gated community next to the hog farm guy, and the other hog farm guy.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
are y'all trying to get me to post pictures of his lake castle

i mean I've GOT some

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

system coach IMO

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Raku posted:

are y'all trying to get me to post pictures of his lake castle

i mean I've GOT some

Still in Alabama

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Davante Parker called out for not training enough, go figure.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article212466549.html

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Chambers is clearly shilling for his services but doesn’t make him wrong. Parker is soft

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Good thing we got rid of our best receiver so we could pay $27m for *checks notes* Bobby/Brice McCain

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Think of it as McCain + Wilson + 4th rounder + 3 mil a year in cap space for Landry

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

quote:

Jets CEO Christopher Johnson, along with current Jets Josh McCown and Kelvin Beachum and ex-Jet Demario Davis, sent a letter to New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and top lawmakers calling for them to pass comprehensive bail reform. The letter, released today, urges them to make bail reform a top priority for the few remaining days of the legislative session. The players represent the Players Coalition, a social-justice advocacy group. Johnson has backed the players in their efforts and made national headlines recently with his pro-player stance on the anthem controversy.

Where the hell did Chris Johnson come from?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

mcmagic posted:

Where the hell did Chris Johnson come from?

Better question: can ireland keep woody

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
We did it! We found the dumbest person alive!

https://twitter.com/USAmbUK/status/1018142717333901312

https://twitter.com/USAmbUK/status/1018577820027637760

mcmagic fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 15, 2018

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

hey guys i stopped following football how good are the dolphins now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

2/5th a buffalo bills i reckon

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Declan MacManus posted:

Nobody really knows because Tannehill hasn't played a game in like two years but all signs point to poo poo

e: making them the second best team in the AFC East, so that's something

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Declan MacManus posted:

print the shirts

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Play posted:

Nobody really knows because Tannehill hasn't played a game in like two years but all signs point to poo poo

e: making them the second best team in the AFC East, so that's something

oh jeez i really monkey paw’d that one huh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
We’re 7-9

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/BuffRumblings/status/1020287312306065408

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Repressed homoeroticism in football is the best.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

Favre was known for slapping butts a lot...

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

this me

https://twitter.com/humansoflate/status/1020597376078286848

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Tony Sparano just died :saddowns: He was never the perfect coach, but he did give us on of the few unambiguously enjoyable seasons in recent memory

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Give Sam his loving offsets already.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

My limited knowledge of situation not following sports all summer:
The jets know as well as we do that no top qb would stick with the team if they could leave and if darnold develops into a top qb they dont want to be paying him to play for new england in 2023

What i think:
Lol jets baby

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

The jets know as well as we do that no top qb would stick with the team if they could leave and if darnold develops into a top qb they dont want to be paying him to play for new england in 2023

What i think:
Lol jets baby

He can't just leave at the end of this contract though. They can franchise him for 2 more years. NTM if he actually turns into a great QB this will all be completely moot cause they will sign him.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Oh then its just different johnson same rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Real hurthling! posted:

What i think:
Lol jets baby

Are you trying to say that the Jets are going to sabotage Darnold so he doesn't become a top QB so they don't have to pay him?

• Locked thread