Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice meltdown you anxious weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Grammar-Bolshevik posted:

That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth.

"sick of this echo chamber where no one even considers the merits of ideas like ethnic cleansing and trading women like livestock before dismissing them out of hand"

lol when you combat anything that doesn't jive with your narrative with the most off the shelf accusations of extremism, when the chapo hosts talk about how twitter is garbage; what they mean is, you are.

Post your rear end

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Post your rear end

let's see it

The Clap
Sep 21, 2006

currently training to kill God

really wanna check out that rear end

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The Clap posted:

really wanna check out that rear end

*Bangs fork and knife on table* we want the rear end! We want the rear end!

Grammar-Bolshevik
Oct 12, 2017

little munchkin posted:

you must absolutely take a picture of your bare rear end and post it here

Sadly peak performance is dick picks only.

Larping the revolution requires some amount of bussy, an I'm sympathetic to the cause

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

post ur rear end

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Jackie D posted:

*Bangs fork and knife on table* we want the rear end! We want the rear end!

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

You are missing the most important requirement however.

* Must be black or brown

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Post DeAsse, TY son

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

the thread is demanding rear end. will you let it down?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Post rear end or die, can you do any less?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

will asking getfiscal on is perfect

Skellyscribe
Jan 14, 2008
See how yond justice rails upon yond simple thief. Hark in thine ear: change places and, handy-dandy, which is the justice, which is the thief?
Mike Duncan going on Chapo proves that all my podcast faves are best friends and hang out IRL.

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
i'll take dick

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
https://twitter.com/PhilGreaves01/status/999401508407037958

lol what's with tankies being 'secret' terfs?

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

they're bad people op

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Make no mistake, I respect the humanity of trans people for one reason only: the Fabians, whom I definitely understand and am one of.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

They're deeply authoritarian idiots op.

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

cannot believe people stalin sympathizers would be afraid that a girl would have a dick

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
wow I can’t imagine why these logic and chaos NEET doofuses have trouble having sex with women

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

oldschool non-anglo commies more than often are social conservatives, of course their cosplayers follow that

Skellyscribe posted:

Mike Duncan going on Chapo proves that all my podcast faves are best friends and hang out IRL.

felix can teach dan carlin about mma analogies

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

fatherboxx posted:

incoming five hour solo episode where felix explains the history of pancrase

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011

I Before E posted:

That’d actually probably be interesting though

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I Before E posted:

was pancrase the one that got busted for being such an overt yakuza front they straight up had a couple fully tatted up fighters and just let the guys in charge hang around the office even when the cops were looking at them, or am I thinking of another Japanese mma thing that ruled

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

was pancrase the one that got busted for being such an overt yakuza front they straight up had a couple fully tatted up fighters and just let the guys in charge hang around the office even when the cops were looking at them, or am I thinking of another Japanese mma thing that ruled

That feels like PRIDE but it might be some sort of Inoki thing, he'd probably do that.

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

I Before E posted:

Five hours wouldn't be enough time to cover the NJPW/UWF stuff. Felix is going to have to break off from Chapo and start his own patreon for this.

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

i crave david harvey talkin to the boys, even if it's fairly basic marxism stuff like the richard wolff episode. marxist grandad deserves his dues

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/BenghaziExpert/status/999680234894057473

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

man, i just, i know i probably shouldn't but i legitimately feel bad for eric garland.

surely something unfortunate/traumatic has gone on there for him to be this way, right??

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
have you ever done speed? have you ever done speed... on craft beer!?!?!?!?

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

Phone posted:

have you ever done speed? have you ever done speed... on craft beer!?!?!?!?

nice try bitch. have you ever done craft beer..... on 24 hour zyrtech, baby???

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
i forget if this was posted but he is really loving crazy at this point https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/998711285519933440

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
He's gonna commit suicide on his premium Twitter account and say it's an act of martyrdom

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

So Democrats think rape is a lie made up by the Russians now?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

Since Franken, yes, at least for this particular strand of brokebrains. Louise Mensch called #MeToo a Russian conspiracy. It is impossible for them to believe that men being lovely transcends party affiliation.

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

fatherboxx posted:

You kid, but Felix has said before that one of his main interests as a kid thru his parents was Napeleonic history, so it's not like he'd be stuck doing niche jokes at Duncan. He'd hold himself as well as the recent solo interview he did and posted today on the premium feed with Rawan!

Also, Matt has been getting more chill about dorky stuff! Dude dumped a few sentences about being quoted on Tv Tropes and twas no "Oh sigh, truely dorks have ruined the study of history etc etc etc".

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yes absolutely. Since Franken got hit there's a not large but very vocal sliver that genuinely believes A) all the accusations against right wingers are true and B) in retaliation Russians are making up a bunch of fake ones of their own to take down OUR beloved lib cornerstones like...

Al Franken...and...Morgan Freeman...

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
it's always funny when matt, a grad school dropout, starts throwing around academic language. especially with someone who isn't an academic like mike duncan

like dang buddy i got fired from dairy queen in high school i don't still go around dropping all the ice cream jargon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super fart shooter
Feb 11, 2003

-quacka fat-
holy gently caress lol

https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/999710980069306369