Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

RMZXAnarchy posted:

even if i completely missed the quest?
Should be.

Jack/Waver/Support Jack was a shitshow, and at this point I've gone to Double Waver with Jack. I can still get a decent number of 3BP clears but it's very dicey; luckily Herc with his Bond CE has saved my bacon to make sure my damage is not lost. Looks like the community is doing well enough, it's currently on pace to get like 3.5-4 Trillion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

I'm just going to spend assassin day grinding the 2 bp quests. I haven't used any of the rice balls yet, so I think I can get away with the 20 million points just from that.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

You can get it with just the balls from daily rewards plus regen, I'm pretty sure.

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Motto posted:

You can get it with just the balls from daily rewards plus regen, I'm pretty sure.

That's 24 bp, with 2 bp per 1 million points, so only 12 million from regen. So I'll need 8 regular rice balls to hit the 20 mil reward. There are 31 regular rice balls available, so I don't have a problem.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Carmilla is putting in work today, but I wish there was a good AoE assassin.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

BlazeEmblem posted:

That's 24 bp, with 2 bp per 1 million points, so only 12 million from regen. So I'll need 8 regular rice balls to hit the 20 mil reward. There are 31 regular rice balls available, so I don't have a problem.

You're playing this game though :thunk:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

BlazeEmblem posted:

The daily mission balls you get from 3 runs (3 gold, 1 regular) add 26. You can do it without dipping inti whatever resources you held coming into today, is what I mean.

Motto fucked around with this message at 04:07 on May 25, 2018

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Pureauthor posted:

Carmilla is putting in work today, but I wish there was a good AoE assassin.

...Shuten?

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
When's the next major challenge? I'm wondering how much time I have left to fully raise Hans, Robin, Mash and Cu to at least 6 on their skills.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Eeepies posted:

When's the next major challenge? I'm wondering how much time I have left to fully raise Hans, Robin, Mash and Cu to at least 6 on their skills.

The next raid is probably a month from now. Journey to the West is relatively high level if you're farming the best nodes, though clearing the shop is super hard to do even if you have everything going well.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Yeah, it should still be there. Aurora said so earlier in the thread.

Yeah I missed the first day and it's still there

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Tae posted:

The next raid is probably a month from now. Journey to the West is relatively high level if you're farming the best nodes, though clearing the shop is super hard to do even if you have everything going well.

Do we get a goku

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

We get Goku's boss.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm getting sick of punching the yellow demon!!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

is that what they call it

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Journey to the west fuckin sucks

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
i cant believe fgo didnt die with these two events

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tae posted:

...Shuten?

Shuten can't even reliably kill the hands for me (farming 2BP w. 3 drop cards)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Is there any piece/monument dump incoming and/or is there one I haven't seen?
Otherwise, I think I'll skip on cleaning those from the gourd shop, as that would be enough gourds for 14m QP.

Meanwhile, rider day is almost as easy as assassin day. Turns out being able to spend the full three turns with the drunkards, no RNG involved, is really good for consistency.

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

i cant believe fgo didnt die with these two events
drat sight better than the original Nerofest. But yeah, this raid with the original 6BP max Japan had must have been atrocious.

On the upside I'm too lazy to really care about totally clearing out event shops, so at least I won't stress about that!

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Wow, this Rider day sucks rear end. Good thing I've still got all my rice balls. Just gonna pound the 2BP and farm gourds I guess.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

RanKizama posted:

Wow, this Rider day sucks rear end. Good thing I've still got all my rice balls. Just gonna pound the 2BP and farm gourds I guess.

It's what I did, Zerker day should be a bit easier because while the hands can hit hard they also go down really easy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I've had about half my runs come down to Herc soloing it for 4-5 turns with his Bond CE, but haven't had any wipes...yet. Looks like the overall damage is on track though.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

I'm at 260million dp so honestly there's not much point in going through 3bps for me anymore. 2bp + jelly donuts 4 lyfe

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Tae posted:

Featured servants for Journey to the West, if you want to get a headstart on leveling them, with the stuff from this event:

for the first half:

Gold Ore Drops +1
5* Caster (new, from the banner) Xuanzang Sanzang

Peach Drops +1
4* Lancer (on the banner) Li Shuwen

Meat Bun Drops +1
3* Berserker Lu Bu Fengxian (on the banner)
3* Archer David (on the banner)

for the second half:
Large Lotus Flower Drops +1
3* Archer Euryale
3* Rider Medusa
4* Assassin Stheno
4* Lancer Altria Pendragon [Alter]
5* Saber Mordred
5* Archer Arjuna
5* Lancer Karna
5* Berserk Nightingale

KoldPT fucked around with this message at 16:31 on May 25, 2018

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart
Wow, I have a grand total of like 3 servants off that list. :toot:

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Farming the event sucks on a new hitherto unseen level that makes saber wars look okay so I recommend sleeping through the event instead.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It does apparently have a pretty great heart node though so I wouldn't skip it altogether. Also the shop does have skill gems which are not going to be in any shop for like 4 months.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I thought Li Shuwen was from AMERICA

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
He was unlocked in the story gacha at that point, but he's never had a rateup until now.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Also he basically didn't do anything there so does it really count

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
he gave the singularity the coolest ending so he's good

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Jesus Christ, waver was a rerun addition? This event is poo poo.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Yuuuuuup

tbh there's a surprising number of events where it took until reruns to actually give rateups to major event story servants.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Kild posted:

Shuten can't even reliably kill the hands for me (farming 2BP w. 3 drop cards)

Yeah, she doesn't do damage. She does a ton debuffs.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
I have the 3* servants for the next event but nothing else, guess I'll be relying on CEs I get from the gacha and the rate up servants if I happen to get one of them.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Xuanzang is a rare purely offensive Caster so she's at least worth pulling for for that reason.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Asimo posted:

drat sight better than the original Nerofest. But yeah, this raid with the original 6BP max Japan had must have been atrocious.

On the upside I'm too lazy to really care about totally clearing out event shops, so at least I won't stress about that!

What I'd do was set an alarm, wake up in the middle of the night, start up a 3BP, go to sleep and finish the quest while going for uni two hours later.

Tae posted:

Jesus Christ, waver was a rerun addition? This event is poo poo.
The rerun added all chinese servants, originally it was only servants directly related to the JttW plot.

Kyte fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 25, 2018

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

Kyte posted:

What I'd do was set an alarm, wake up in the middle of the night, start up a 3BP, go to sleep and finish the quest while going for uni two hours later.

The rerun added all chinese servants, originally it was only servants directly related to the JttW plot.

Well, we did get 8BP for our version of Rashomon so maybe they will update the servant list of JttW to the rerun version for us? :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

At last, it will be Stheno's time to shine!