Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Pyromaniac Ida posted:

They should have saved up all the ad revenue they made back when ad blockers were crap then.

Instead of spending it all on avocado toast.

I think they spent it on Hulk Hogan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/999259989251428352

Uhhhhhh

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Ah, Katie Hopkins, the woman who sued a newspaper when they said she was arrested for drugs and won, because she was actually arrested for inciting racial hatred.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

TinTower posted:

Ah, Katie Hopkins, the woman who sued a newspaper when they said she was arrested for drugs and won, because she was actually arrested for inciting racial hatred.

Is 43 but looks 63. Is that from K abuse or just being born British?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

TinTower posted:

Isn't she also the woman who detests people who are named after places, but also has a child named India?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

mng posted:

She’s Queen of the Gammons, and a side-effect of being a literal piece of ham is that you age terribly.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Sunswipe posted:

And can you use it as an excuse for any crime? "Yes, I took a case of beer without paying, but someone just showed me a photo of Bailey Jay which gave me a semi. I can't be held responsible."

I will loving hunt you down if the store won't let me use this an excuse anymore

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

SpacePig posted:

Isn't she also the woman who detests people who are named after places, but also has a child named India?

SneezeOfTheDecade has a new favorite as of 23:21 on May 24, 2018

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hopkins has been utterly toxic for years, and the British media is entirely to blame for her rise due to giving her a platform so they could rake in the clicks and views. She’s an absolute cretin.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/theKr0n0s/status/999678612214296576?s=19

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/Reservoirfrogs_/status/999599511646494720

zoux posted:

Y'all know about Lil Tay?

https://twitter.com/iamtheliltay/status/999419274610458625

https://twitter.com/iamtheliltay/status/996657267255656448

She's nine. I imagine in 50 years it's gonna turn out that social media for kids was like lead paint and we're doing permanent damage to them

It's p depressing actually her brother is making her do it basically

https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/998414051905503232

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mng posted:

There's a Roald Dahl bit from The Twits I've seen posted in repsponse to Hopkins a few times:

I think I just felt something snap in my brain.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The best part is that dude has the same facial expression as me reading that

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

EmmyOk posted:

The best part is that dude has the same facial expression as me reading that

:same:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

EmmyOk posted:

It's p depressing actually her brother is making her do it basically

This thread is literally the only exposure I've had to to this, but :allbuttons:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/imteddybless/status/999627954354380800

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Something about the asking for gas upfront made me lose it.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Can we just shut the internet off? Like can Ajit just make it all go away?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

This thread makes me hate. Like AM. Just miles and miles of hate.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

As someone who has never been fortunate enough to operate a chainsaw, how many gallons of gas does it even take to cut down a tree?

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Kiebland posted:

If I recall correctly, her mom is the driving force behind all this. The reason she lost her real estate job? Taking Lil Tay to fancy houses that were for sale to film things there.

It literally says in the article she lost her job for letting her 9-year old hang out in her boss' car.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

Scholtz posted:

As someone who has never been fortunate enough to operate a chainsaw, how many gallons of gas does it even take to cut down a tree?

Maybe a gallon or two of fuel mix if it's a big tree and you cut all the limbs into firewood sized logs.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

We should all stop to take a moment to acknowledge what a pro-click this is

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

HappyKitty posted:

We should all stop to take a moment to acknowledge what a pro-click this is

Eh, it’s just a worse version of chicken, chicken, chicken.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Kinda want to write 'A Modest Blog Post' now but in modern language. Feel free to steal this idea as long as you post the angry emails here.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/kimboc5/status/999874434189193217

Edit:
https://twitter.com/waste_von/status/999877536048861184

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 06:03 on May 25, 2018

Nightgull
Jan 22, 2018

TOTALLY NOT A CONSERVATIVE
or a fucking nazi

That’s actually a really good and hilarious clapback. Regardless of how stupid her original post was

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

You get extra bonus points for quoting the original tweet, and not the one that happened 5 months later, and especially not the one that happened 5 months and 1 hour later. Both who absolutely screamed in innocence in stealing someone else’s idea.

The latter was the better because she absolutely insisted she had seen the months old photo on its own in her timeline and came up with word for word the same joke. But it absolutely wasn’t stolen.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
https://twitter.com/fatherqueerest/status/999193552297984000

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Lol good. There is not enough bad poo poo that can happen to that guy.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Oh someone has been owned here alright.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
I introduced June a few days ago. The last few days have been boring anti-EU rambling. She frequently emails the Prime Minister and other politicians about Brexit, the reasoning being to 'keep the pile growing'. If anything bad happens, it's because the lefties were more organized.

Here's today's

quote:

https://email.number10.gov.uk/
Dear Mrs May
After a conversation with my high flying step daughter who is not political at all she summed the EU up in a nutshell, she replied 'Well to me the EU seems to be like a consortium, and it's old hat thinking, they just don't work.
I think she is spot on.
This country has an enormous global reach unparalleled by any other member state, the EU needs this.
They have access to the whole of the UK economy and it's lucrative tax base, they need this too.
There is a gaping big black financial hole in the EU and the British tax payer is being used to plug it.
We have our own holes to plug, like the NHS, our road system , education and housing.
We want our money back. The Transition is an excuse for access to cheap labour we do not need a transition period at all let alone an extension.
Get on with it. or you will go down in history as one of Britain's worst ever Prime Ministers.

Oh, and her Facebook nickname is now 'Chief Gammon'.

Most non-UK goons probably won't know about this, but a few weeks ago, a think tank suggested that every millennial should get £10k to help bridge generational unfairness. It's a think tank thing, it's not going to happen. One of June's main hobby horses is that it's still easy to buy a house, young people are just feckless and have never had it so easy. She went apeshit.

quote:

THINK TANK SUGGEST 10K GIFT TO THE YOUNG AND TAX OAPS,

MOST MILLENNIALS ARE TOSSERS WITH A USELESS DEGREE ON HARRY POTTER!
So a think tank thinks it's a good idea to give them 10k each to basically do what they want with, pay off student loan deposit on a house , but we all know it will get frittered away.
tO ADD INSULT TO INJURY AFTER 45 YEARS OF PAYING TAXES SHE PLANS TO TAX THE OAPS TO FUND HEALTH CARE !!!!!
I am fuming !

A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF Millennials have no money because they spend it all .
We old gits us women have had our pensions robbed with no notice 44k from me after a 6 year delay during the time L had mandatory paid into the contract, if it was a private firm you could sue.
These blunderfools or millennials go from one piss up to the next and spend £200 on a pointless night out , they prefer to stick white powder up their nose and plaster their bodies in ink, even staying in costs £30 quid by the time they've ordered a Domino's pizza and glugged enough alcohol to endure a night by the telly.
It costs them £200 to raise an eyebrow , that's if they can find it if it's come off on the piss up the night before.
They'd sooner have their pubic hair removed by some torturer in pink surgical gloves than use a Bic razor!
Don't get me going about the hair extensions the main distraction from getting a house is there vanity!
Blokes wander round with eyebrows like Liz Taylor and chest hair isn't displayed as a manly attribute under an opened shirt it in the fkin bin attacked to a waxing strip on a salon named Frizz Ease!
A Haircut cost the same as an Aldi shop and they were designer clothes they can ill afford as some sign of achievement off the the town hall in their Ralph Loren Polo shirt to discuss council arrears.!
They have stag nights that last longer than their marriages and spend more on grooming than any other generation.
If they put as much effort into their work ethics as they do their 1 million selfies a day maybe things would be different.

They taxi everywhere so they can be on the lash even when their cards are maxed out.
They are truly the most pathetic generation
I know I know there are good ones amongst them, so please don't use this post to show off about some relative niece, daughter god son , if they're any good 'at life' then l don't mean them do I !
I earned £23.00 a week and had to come up with a 25% deposit on my first house that cost £4,500 (today would be (£125) so guess what...l had three more jobs as well as my full time one and I BLOODY WELL STAYED IN 25 nights out of 30 in a calendar month.
These blundering spenders would view that as community service !
It is nothing to do with minimum wage it is spending habits and discipline that latter being sadly lacking.
Please don't come on the thread telling me how wonderful your kids/grandkids are l am too aghast to be bothered this is a ridiculous idea and an email has already gone to May on a similar lines to the above .
No you can't nick my pension and then have a share out to THOSE WITH NO DISCIPLINE !
Whilst this is a Think Tank idea we need to voice our concerns before it gets off the ground

Get emailing before this stupid idea takes a life.

Walton Simons has a new favorite as of 13:14 on May 25, 2018

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Idiots on Social Media: My labia claps as I walk

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

The original thundercats a passion project.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I know the context is different but the phrase "no one alive has owned or been owned" reminds me of one of my all-time favorite IOSMisms

https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/336048706853937152?s=19