Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Having looked at Urgot on Lolalytics, if you're going more AD you're either going Death's Dance or Guardian Angel, otherwise after Mallet/Cleaver he builds as many tank items as he can get his hands on. Usually Thornmail and Visage, depending on what you need more desperately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uguu
Mar 9, 2014

Have the intro bots in the co-op versus AI ever won a game you think?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

uguu posted:

Sure, people disconnecting.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Just flame horizoned a carry bot by 15 minutes. Feels good.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

uguu posted:

Absolutely.

VodeAndreas
Apr 30, 2009

I've lost once against (intermediate) bots, it was me, a legit newbie and 3 feeding bots on our team and I was messing around on... Alistair or Sej or something tanky, couldn't really scale to carry us 1v5 so eventual loss.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
Gimmicks & Garbage.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

uguu posted:

not intro but this is one of the best things in league of legends history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvTELkJa6-k

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Quick question. Do you lose the 50 health from Chrysalis once you gain 4 takedowns, or do you get the AD/AP in addition to the health? "Convert" makes me think the latter, but that seems really weird?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Addamere posted:

Quick question. Do you lose the 50 health from Chrysalis once you gain 4 takedowns, or do you get the AD/AP in addition to the health? "Convert" makes me think the latter, but that seems really weird?

You lose the health and gain the AP/AD at 4 takedowns.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Who all is playing Clash this weekend?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

CubeTheory posted:

I was planning on it if I could find a team.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

Nobody around here since they cancelled it (at least for EUW, dunno about NA) because of 'issues'.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

CubeTheory posted:

njsykora posted:

Bumping these, if you want to do Clash this weekend and are looking for a team there's a signup form here and the player list here. Also remember you need to at least have done your placements in ranked to play in Clash.

Hopefully not all of those people have formed teams by now.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Miftan posted:

Nobody around here since they cancelled it (at least for EUW, dunno about NA) because of 'issues'.

NA clash is still on.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
I don't know what the gently caress is going on this patch but I have had at least one (and usually multiple) people on my team feed their faces off every. single. game. I've tried a bunch of different roles and it doesn't seem to matter; go 2/0/6 as support, look up and the score is 8-18. Start the game 3/0 with three buffs and both scuttles as jungler, mid has already died twice, eventually ending 0/8/0 against a 13/1 fizz (the one death was to me, solo). Go mid and both bot and top are 0/3 and spamming ff 15 by five minutes (no the ff15 does not go through). I've gone something like 2-20 in the last two weeks, this is starting to feel like a warchicken flagged for losses situation.

Obviously I'm just getting something wrong but I'm really struggling to see what, this is immensely frustrating.

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

Your account has been Flagged for Losses

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
I knew it!!

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
so it seems like banner lulu mid is pretty solid right now. any other takes on who it would work on? I'm thinking morg, malz, maybe galio could use it?

bdd built it on vel'koz but we all saw how that went.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Banner is straight up a "did you pick a magic damage dealer? get hosed" item and completely makes magic into tanky a automatic loss for the magic damage dealer if they just build that one item.

They honestly need to rework it to 50% resistance to magical and physical champion attacks instead of just 100% magic immunity.

Back during the all-for-one mode, you straight up couldn't pick a AP comp without it being a auto loss because of that one item.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
36 laps in one go mother b**** rear end that is an entire model without resting I went from barely being able to do two laps at a time before having a rest to being able to swim an entire goddamn f*** yourself in the rear end smile in a single go without a rest over the span of all of like a month and a half or two months of swimming and it has done great for my body and great for my depression and you know what I don't give a fuk what's going on in the world of Donald J Trump right now or Melody Trump or Melania Trump or Donald Trump jr. Or even though or because I hope you have a great day

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And what else is that my lap time is noticeably going down like I'm counting my laps and I noticed when I was on lamp number eight I was like well I barely just got in the pool and already I've done 8 laps what the f*** and then like the next time I was actually paying attention to it it was 16 laps before I even knew what happened and I was asking myself in my mind like I was tripping over the fact that I didn't know I was like I don't act if you recall doing laps 12 through 15 but I know I must have because every time I do a full set of four laps that's to breaststroke into front stroke I swap over a lane and I'd already swapped over the right number of lanes so I was like 18 that I'm doing I'm about to start on last 19 and 20 because I'm already over here and if it's laying and it's just like whoa dude I've only been here for like a little while that used to feel like sling 2 for God drat ever it was the entire day that I spent at the pool basically I mean like in actuality was only like 2 or 3 hours but still that is a God drat long-rear end time to be dedicated and I can hardly believe it going so much faster now and give me so much more done and it's easier like I'm not sputtering I'm not coughing I'm not having to be like well catch myself in the middle because my head accidentally went under water it's like yellow this is actually working

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also never forget Donald J Trump murdered an 8 year old girl in a Navy SEAL rip

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Please clap, and praise the orb

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:orb:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

Oh now I remember you

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Mods?

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What happened today in the world of trump, the last I heard there was something to do with detainee children being sexually assaulted

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
jesus christ

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I like - borat

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

nvm clash cancelled

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
And that's 62 suck it daycrew

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
edit oh nm

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After sitting down in the sauna after swinging and showering, it occurs to me that this is in fact not the Trump thread. Whoopsie doodle

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Hellioning posted:

NA clash is still on.

And now it is not. GG no RE.

TheTofuShop
Aug 28, 2009

Righteous Glory was a much better place to go on Urgot. Thanks for the advice y'all!

There is no better feeling in this game than reeling in your enemy with the second activation on Urgots R. :getin:

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

jungle karthas is beneath auto attacks
(we lost)

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
it was you!!! you were the jungle karthus!!!!!!!!

strong bird
May 12, 2009

jarthus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?