Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Hoennian Primarina is so thicc

https://twitter.com/Rumwik/status/999412141823229953

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

.TakaM
Oct 30, 2007

Timall posted:

Oh cool! 4 hours ahead. Well if you have any left, name a time in the evening and I’ll be there - I think I have a shiny Numel in a Level Ball if that’s ok!
If you're available, I'll be up for a couple more hours tonight

-edit
enjoy :D

.TakaM fucked around with this message at 10:50 on May 24, 2018

Timall
Dec 20, 2008

.TakaM posted:

If you're available, I'll be up for a couple more hours tonight

I’ll head online now if that’s ok?

Edit: IGN Jake

Edit the 2nd: Thank you for the sparkly pink boi! Shiny Mega Camerupt will not let you down :)

Timall fucked around with this message at 10:52 on May 24, 2018

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

You gotta kill that fucker quick before it stockpiles with the chesto-resto :argh:

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Parrotine posted:

How many shinies did you hatch without Own Tempo?

I'm pretty sure its impossible for offspring of Own Tempo Rockruff to get other Rockruff abilities. Its almost as if its a different Pokémon "under the hood" so to speak.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Zuzie posted:

I'm pretty sure its impossible for offspring of Own Tempo Rockruff to get other Rockruff abilities. Its almost as if its a different Pokémon "under the hood" so to speak.

This.

I did get 17 Own Tempo Rockruffs with perfect IVs though.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pokemon-nintendo-switch/6000198423385

Walmart Canada leaked a lot of E3 announcements this year and this appears to be new.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
what's new?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Actually listing the product on their site. They don't make up titles to start sucking in preorders.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Dehry posted:

Actually listing the product on their site. They don't make up titles to start sucking in preorders.

I mean 'Pokemon Switch' with a release date of 2018 was announced last E3 so...?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

I mean 'Pokemon Switch' with a release date of 2018 was announced last E3 so...?

They said they were working on a title but said it would take a while. 2018 or later came from the Nintendo investor's meetings.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/999675995132063746

I'll never not hate seeing "Gamestop" in these things but at least I know goons are kind-hearted, unlike Nintendo.

OgreNoah
Nov 18, 2003

Blaze Dragon posted:

I'll never not hate seeing "Gamestop" in these things but at least I know goons are kind-hearted, unlike Nintendo.

Shiny Zygarde looks awesome, I accept these two new leggos.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

"Pokemon's not creative anymore!" say people

May I introduce you to a toothpaste-colored land snake that can also change into a dog and a gundam?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Blaze Dragon posted:

I got your back, provided I think of a good gimmick. And you play along.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

OgreNoah posted:

Shiny Zygarde looks awesome, I accept these two new leggos.

My only regret is we probably won't be able to get shiny zydoge

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I made the mistake last time of going into Gamestop at about 4:00 PM the first week after school got out in Arizona.

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

My only regret is we probably won't be able to get shiny zydoge

Actually, a 100% Zygarde can change forme any time with the Cube. So you can upgrade the shiny event 50% Zygarde to Power Construct with 50 cells, then swap it to a Power Construct Zydog. Sadly I don't think it will be possible to get the shiny dog without power construct (which would be epic for a draft league i'm getting into).

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

that ivy guy posted:

So you can upgrade the shiny event 50% Zygarde to Power Construct with 50 cells, then swap it to a Power Construct Zydog.

That doesn't work.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

that ivy guy posted:

Actually, a 100% Zygarde can change forme any time with the Cube. So you can upgrade the shiny event 50% Zygarde to Power Construct with 50 cells, then swap it to a Power Construct Zydog. Sadly I don't think it will be possible to get the shiny dog without power construct (which would be epic for a draft league i'm getting into).

Oh poo poo nice, I was under the mistaken impression the lab thing was the only way to do stuff with zygarde

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

I hope that this Zygarde isn't able to be "dismantled" like other Aura Break Zygarde can in the Sun and Moon games.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

less laughter posted:

That doesn't work.

Zuzie posted:

I hope that this Zygarde isn't able to be "dismantled" like other Aura Break Zygarde can in the Sun and Moon games.

I had a Zygarde in a cherish ball from another event that (at least in ultra moon):
- I can't dismantle even at 50% without power construct, and
- can upgrade and convert to dogge forme with the cube

So shiny zydogge effectively confirmed inc :3:

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

I really hope there are enough kind goons, this shiny zygarde was basically the only reason I've been paying attention to the year of releases. I love zygarde and the shiny one looks so cool to me.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

:kimchi: not legit ofc but def gonna have to go hunt one down come june now

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

FelicityGS posted:

I really hope there are enough kind goons, this shiny zygarde was basically the only reason I've been paying attention to the year of releases. I love zygarde and the shiny one looks so cool to me.
This thread has been super generous.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop
I've got two leftover codes for the Johto big cats/dogs that I'm wanting to share with you guys. First come first served and I can do PMs.

dungeon cousin fucked around with this message at 11:44 on May 25, 2018

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

FelicityGS posted:

It looks like toothpaste

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
The two sides of Breloom.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-752641698

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-752653038

I still think Breloom is way too powerful for the UU metagame but I'll use it until it gets banned/booted to BL. Stupid punching shroomhead.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Once again your names are on point. What is your starmie supposed to do when it isn't eating hits so you can get a free switch?

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

First off, naming scheme 💯👌

Second off: in this battle, why was Raikou's health chipping away? I didn't see it get any status applied. Life orb?

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Nth Doctor posted:

First off, naming scheme 💯👌

Second off: in this battle, why was Raikou's health chipping away? I didn't see it get any status applied. Life orb?

Yeah it was a life orb Raikou. I was expecting specs.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Four Xerneas Yveltal US codes

E4S3XLW3EAP
E2LRW4CL2F9
DWX4CUPA7CS
DTNHFGQTAME

But first you have to add A825N to the start. Just post if you use one.

Dehry fucked around with this message at 00:58 on May 26, 2018

Punkreas
May 13, 2013

*chews on head*
Lipstick Apathy

Dehry posted:

DTNHFGQTAME

I've used this code - thank you very much for offering these out! :D

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

FelicityGS posted:

My sister works at Gamestop, I can probably bum an extra or two.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

CascadeBeta posted:

The two sides of Breloom.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-752641698

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7uu-752653038

I still think Breloom is way too powerful for the UU metagame but I'll use it until it gets banned/booted to BL. Stupid punching shroomhead.

why did that guy not go for the full para chance with klefki? and if he wasnt running t-wave why didnt he try to toxic you? and if he wasnt running toxic what the heck sort of set was he running

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

Countblanc posted:

why did that guy not go for the full para chance with klefki? and if he wasnt running t-wave why didnt he try to toxic you? and if he wasnt running toxic what the heck sort of set was he running

I'm assuming he thought he would tank a hit and finish it off with whatever damaging move he had.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Hubris.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

folks my klefki is running

house key | car key
-----------------------
mailbox key | key what i forgot what goes to

and i wish it would give them back !!

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
klefki can't actually "run" at all, it has no legs!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

oddium posted:

folks my klefki is running

house key | car key
-----------------------
mailbox key | key what i forgot what goes to

and i wish it would give them back !!

Get a Sneasel.