Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/lCYjT1C.mp4

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

spudsbuckley posted:

Same thing with Irish Americans and corned beef.

No one in Ireland eats corned beef. You'd have a very hard time finding it in a shop over here.

Ireland is missing out on reubens which is really sad for them because it is the best sandwich (including hot dogs and pop tarts)

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

spudsbuckley posted:

Same thing with Irish Americans and corned beef.

No one in Ireland eats corned beef. You'd have a very hard time finding it in a shop over here.

Ah there's plenty of corned beef eaten in Ireland, you can even get it rolled in dirt for special occasions.

It's more that the 'corned beef and cabbage' thing for St. Patrick's Day is an Irish-American thing, not an Irish-Irish thing. The local equivalent is biled baacon, a few flowry schpuds and a bitta cabbidge.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

let's all just grab a big bag of cheese curds and a box of wine & pretend to be cultured together

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Goodpancakes posted:

It was a famine food and they quit eating it when times stopped being poo poo.

Oh look, korean_cuisine.txt

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

Hjalmar posted:

let's all just grab a big bag of cheese curds and a box of wine & pretend to be cultured together

I live a little south, and west of Middlefield, OH the loving Amish cheese capital or whatever, and I've been through every drat shop there and I can't find something as simple as white cheese curds. It's like they've never heard of the stuff. I have to go to the West Side Market in Cleveland to get the stupid things. The Amish are overrated.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Zzulu posted:

Americans aren't really good at this "food" thing

Or anything else either, really. Except guns and military. I mean for goodness sake, this is the people that elected Donald to ultimate power in their country and most of them are heavily in debt and poor nowadays. Of course they're going to screw up basic stuff like food

lol at euros trying to claim the high ground when it comes to food just lol.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
PYF Sweeping Generalizations of an Entire Country's Population

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Cambodians are made out of paper mache

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Hjalmar posted:

You don't already do this every Friday night?

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Hjalmar posted:

You know the difference between America and cheese?

If you leave cheese alone for 400 years, it grows a culture.

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Hjalmar posted:

If you really want to have a cultured night you'll have to get blue cheese.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

people from Lichtenstein love to pole dance

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

A+ "culture" jokes. ribbons for everyone! well done!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
americans are poopy and smell

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Koreans love taffy.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Can we stop the derail about what mozzarella is /who has the best cheese /which continent is better?
Antarctica is the best continent because it has the smallest quantity of humans on it.

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

That's awesome.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

I think she's cosplaying a deathbugle character.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I bet her mom goes to college.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

That's hella creative I know what my emergency Halloween costume is gonna be this year except I would use Mt Dew code red since i'm ginger

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Bath Tubs posted:

That's hella creative I know what my emergency Halloween costume is gonna be this year except I would use Mt Dew code red since i'm ginger

tired of dressing up as someone with a soul?

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

man with all these funny images it's a wonder anyone can get a word in edgewise :geno:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Where would Kiddy Kong find a baby large enough to murder and steal clothes that fit him?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Samuringa posted:

Where would Kiddy Kong find a baby large enough to murder and steal clothes that fit him?

Turn off your monitor

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Samuringa posted:

That's cute, you thinking it would have to be a baby and not a grown man who lives life as an adult baby.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Samuringa posted:

You’ve been on the Internet long enough to know the answer to this.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
So what, I do as well

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao at amerigoons being so butthurt about a stupid cheese post that they need 2 pages of thread to cope with the lamest of burns.

Next derail prediction: is a cookie dough covered weiner really any different than a crepe prosciutto?

E: to contribute, a picture that friends made in Thailand.

Son of Rodney has a new favorite as of 01:27 on May 26, 2018

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/bonerman_inc/status/1000026541521125376

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Son of Rodney posted:

Lmao at amerigoons being so butthurt about a stupid cheese post that they need 2 pages of thread to cope with the lamest of burns.

Next derail prediction: is a cookie dough covered weiner really any different than a crepe prosciutto?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thats one of those weird miniatures thats all big and small for perspective isn't it? I think those things are really cool, but they're always giant robots instead of something neat like a battle scene or a dog fight.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Can't post that one without this one

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
more Absurd than Funny but still

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1000240386378534914

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Last post didn't work so let's try this again; friends found these in Thailand: