Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grazden
Nov 25, 2007
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth bound misfit, I.

It is like a portion of his hair tried to sever but got trapped on his upper lip instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

It’s always seemed mega retarded to vote republican if you work in government, since their MO is always “less government”. Guess they figure the leopards won’t eat their faces :shrug:

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

President Trump courageously kicking the people below him! Jobs jobs jobs!

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

If I don’t see Melanie Trump in the next couple of days I’m going to assume she’s dead and hold a candlelite vigil for her.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The best part of America 2016-2020 is that it will serve as a warning to future generations in history books. It might blow balls right now but there is no possible way the future looks back on this time with anything but disgust and regret**

** If they aren't idiotic American chuds who barely have a functioning brainstem

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

The best part of America 2016-2020 is that it will serve as a warning to future generations in history books. It might blow balls right now but there is no possible way the future looks back on this time with anything but disgust and regret**

** If they aren't idiotic American chuds who barely have a functioning brainstem

History is decided by the victors. Have you seen my electoral college map, by the way?

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

JOBS JOBS JOBS?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Catastrophe posted:

we re-elected reagan

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Catastrophe posted:

Ronald Reagan was a retarded actor and now a revered president. Same will happen with Trump: lol

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

dads friend steve posted:

It’s always seemed mega retarded to vote republican if you work in government, since their MO is always “less government”. Guess they figure the leopards won’t eat their faces :shrug:

Republicans like to squawk about how government is broken and can't do anything right. What better way to ensure that's the case than to go work in the government where your incompetence fulfills your philosophy and you get to collect a paycheck, benefits, and can't be easily fired. It's kinda clever if you overlook how unethical it is.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Fabulousity posted:

Republicans like to squawk about how government is broken and can't do anything right. What better way to ensure that's the case than to go work in the government where your incompetence fulfills your philosophy and you get to collect a paycheck, benefits, and can't be easily fired. It's kinda clever if you overlook how unethical it is.

I worked for a government contractor during the Obama years and the majority of my coworkers were diehard republicans. They were all :qq: about layoffs because our funding was getting cut. “But our project is IMPORTANT!!” lol

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Has anyone checked the sink hole for Melanie

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Catastrophe posted:

I'm reading about the period immediately post civil war reconstruction and social turmoil of the rise of industrialization and there are a lot of hilarious paralells to today in terms of how the federal government acts towards labor and immigrants.

It's unlikely we'll learn anything from this bizarre period in history.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

mono posted:

Has anyone checked the sink hole for Melanie

You mean the escape route.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Virigoth posted:

You mean the escape route.

Not without a direr lol.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

in keeping with the thread title, i'd like to announce I just lol'd that trump is my (and everyone's) president

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

everyone should get a real job and train to be a bowtie wearing scumbag grifter

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

also melania is loving dead and everyone is so afraid of making trump look bad that they'll drag this 'hospital stay' out forever

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Honestly if it turns out Trump got Melania killed due to his incompetence, that still wouldn't be the most unbelievable thing to come out of hell dimension.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/ciccmaher/status/1000006390323253249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

IDONTPOST posted:

Ronald Reagan was a retarded actor and now a revered president. Same will happen with Trump: lol

Treump makes Reagan look like Albert Einstein

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
lol, this mega-chud (Jacob Wohl level crazy) liked and endorsed my tweet calling him a retard.

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/999821966222680065

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Durf posted:

everyone should get a real job and train to be a bowtie diaper wearing scumbag grifter

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

EugeneJ posted:

She's dead, isn't she

We all are. :unsmith:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
If she were to be dead, I'd be very sad for Baron. I know the kid has his material needs accounted for but he needs a parent in his life that is not a blood Trump.

Baron is innocent of this whole ordeal. Until he griefs my little towns in Minecraft.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/07/power-causes-brain-damage/528711/

wow who knew that there was scientific proof that Donald Jonald Tronald is a retard

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1000145873274359809?s=19

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1000145873274359809
"O"

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Plant MONSTER. posted:

If she were to be dead, I'd be very sad for Baron. I know the kid has his material needs accounted for but he needs a parent in his life that is not a blood Trump.

Baron is innocent of this whole ordeal. Until he griefs my little towns in Minecraft.

His real mom is Ivanka anyway and Baron is well aware of that.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MC Hawking posted:

I'm reading about the period immediately post civil war reconstruction and social turmoil of the rise of industrialization and there are a lot of hilarious paralells to today in terms of how the federal government acts towards labor and immigrants.

It's unlikely we'll learn anything from this bizarre period in history.

When I heard that more kids died this year than military personnel, I rather think of this time as a civil war in a low casualties area with spies.

I don't know. I listened to a thing on the revolutionary war, and it felt more like a theology lessons than a war history.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1000138164923781121

Our retarded pres lusts for more death by cop in Chicago

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
i'd say i'm glad melania is dead but then again she hasn't really done anything positive at all and trump doesn't even care about her so meh

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

From a few pages back but lol holy poo poo that loving dog.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

lmao but NFL players that protest need to leave the country?

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Isn't that Oprah's magazine

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1000151354701213696?s=19

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Rape Stink posted:

From a few pages back but lol holy poo poo that loving dog.

He knew what was coming.

You
Oct 6, 2009

Teikanmi posted:

i'd say i'm glad melania is dead but then again she hasn't really done anything positive at all and trump doesn't even care about her so meh

HEY! You're not being best right now.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1000152863035805696?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I think I know what the five o'clock story was about on Fox...