Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Also the fact that it's a question from dumbass Joseph, of all people, that sets it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
i always skip traffic jam

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i like when hank grills the hamburgers (:

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Nooner posted:

i like when hank grills the hamburgers (:

True fan right here

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

datajugend posted:

i always skip traffic jam

Why should my rates go up, Miss Kailiki Alihi?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I didn't drown that thread!!

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

I've watched through this show a few times, and really early on I heavily get the feeling they were thinking of revealing Bobbehghh is Bills kid, or were purposely trying to drop hints that he is. Bills strange obsession with Peggy, her extreme aversion to him, Bobby being a lot like him, and there are quite a few moments in the show where they purposely make them look similar. The only thing that weakens the argument is that in flashbacks, Hank looks a lot like Bobby, and when GH comes along you can really see how Bobby is almost surely related to Cotton.

But gently caress that, with the shows many other themes of infidelity, Dale, that episode where Peggy admits she's been with one other man, that other episode where she considers bangin the monsignor, I would totally buy it.

God I loving love this show, gently caress every single character in it.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

At first I thought you were implying that the kid who says 'Bobby' like this (can't remember his name, it's been a while) was Bill's kid.

Anyway, this is the best writing of his voice ever. Nicely done.

dc3k
Feb 18, 2003

what.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

At first I thought you were implying that the kid who says 'Bobby' like this (can't remember his name, it's been a while) was Bill's kid.

Anyway, this is the best writing of his voice ever. Nicely done.

clark peters i think

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"The Clark Peters I know likes to burn things."

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

What do you call that Mike Patton haircut Clark is sportin'?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

...and the pitch! posted:

What do you call that Mike Patton haircut Clark is sportin'?

It's an undercut. I had one when I was about 12 in the early 90s.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Also I'm 95% sure I know the guy Dooley is based on, either that or it's one hell of a coincidence.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Reince Penis posted:

It's an undercut. I had one when I was about 12 in the early 90s.

I had it too and I was a bit older at the time. I might go back to it!

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

I had it too and I was a bit older at the time. I might go back to it!

It's really difficult to put into words how terrible my undercut was. I had curly hair down to my shoulders, but with nothing to hold it up it just puffed out sideways around my ears and stayed flat on top. It was like I had this amazing afro from my shoulders to the top of my scalp, then a completely flat field of hair halfway to each shoulder.

Kind of like this except flatter on top, down to my shoulders. Also I'm very white and 12 and extremely gangly.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Bobby what the hell

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Reince Penis posted:

Also I'm 95% sure I know the guy Dooley is based on, either that or it's one hell of a coincidence.

*In Dooley voice* You know a Dooley

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ElGroucho posted:

*In Dooley voice* You know a Dooley

Tú eres puerco.

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Remember when Peggy was in court in Mexico when they thought she was a drug mule but her Spanish was so incredibly bad the judge let her off cuz no way in hell could she organise this?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

FinalGamer posted:

Remember when Peggy was in court in Mexico when they thought she was a drug mule but her Spanish was so incredibly bad the judge let her off cuz no way in hell could she organise this?

She was a human trafficker not a drug mule.

You're confusing it with the teaching in prison episode.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

A little of both. There was the episode where The Hills and Souphanousinphones vacation in Mexico. A man asks Peggy to mail some paper mache fruit, and Peggy accepts it. But then she suspects she's being used as a drug mule and tries to flush the package, only to discover they were actually paper mache fruit.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Detective No. 27 posted:

A little of both. There was the episode where The Hills and Souphanousinphones vacation in Mexico. A man asks Peggy to mail some paper mache fruit, and Peggy accepts it. But then she suspects she's being used as a drug mule and tries to flush the package, only to discover they were actually paper mache fruit.

Paper mache pear.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Detective No. 27 posted:

Alackaday and gently caress my luck

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

"I feel like little girl in mamas shoes!"
"You don't come into a womans home and disrespect her feet, you just don't!"

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Sibilant Crisp posted:

"I feel like little girl in mamas shoes!"
"You don't come into a womans home and disrespect her feet, you just don't!"

With a dash of nutmeg, Hank! A daaash of nutmeg!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

"If I may please just demonstrate...."

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I love people who are hardcore koth fans that hate Peggy. The koth subreddit is full of them. They just completely miss the point of the character. It’s how you divide people who like the show and people who are fans. True fans love Peggy.
ESCUCHA ME?!?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

54 40 or gently caress posted:

I love people who are hardcore koth fans that hate Peggy. The koth subreddit is full of them. They just completely miss the point of the character. It’s how you divide people who like the show and people who are fans. True fans love Peggy.
ESCUCHA ME?!?

She's one of the best written characters ever, the voice actor nails what they're going for so loving hard.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Some people just don't like cringe comedy.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

54 40 or gently caress posted:

ESCUCHA ME?!?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

How is this show still not on any streaming services what the gently caress.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I wonder if it's related to the Idiocracy debacle somehow.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

13Pandora13 posted:

How is this show still not on any streaming services what the gently caress.

My SO bought the entire series on Google Play for $10 a season. Worth every penny, we watch it constantly.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

I wonder if it's related to the Idiocracy debacle somehow.

Whats the idiocracy debacle?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

JB50 posted:

Whats the idiocracy debacle?

Mike Judge and 20th Century Fox had some kind of falling out and they recut the film and didn't promote it for poo poo. The wikipedia article doesn't really clear it up.

naem
May 29, 2011

Mike Judge and 20th Century Fox had some kind of falling out and they recut the film and didn't promote it for poo poo. The wikipedia article doesn't really clear it up.

His contract said he had to make five movies for them, and the fifth could be whatever he wanted and fox felt like idiocrasy was mocking them which it totally was

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Makes sense. They seem to be involved in KotH somehow so maybe they are petty assholes.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

It was on Netflix for quite a while, but that was a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I :filez: it a ways back but its anniying having to open each episode and also the quality sucks i miss it being on netflix ):