Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
That last panel is this comic summed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they should have gone w tomo's idea

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Make mizusu the Prince, me Cinderella and Tomo the pumpkin

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Princess wrestling

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Unfortunately Carol vs mizusu wrestling would have been too good and ended the manga

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
Jun is the prince, Cinderella is ... Misuzu.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

best part is the class rep shaking in fear of knowing what's going to happen as the bearer of bad news that neither of Jun/Tomo's choices were picked

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why fear? wouldnt it be relief? jun and tomo are nice people when theyre not ready 2 Compete

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Wonder if beleaguered class president is gonna be a recurring character now like beleaguered gym teacher is.

I like to think the rest of the girls in school look at the combo of demon king Misuzu, the ultra-rich foreigner with big boobs, and a literal human hurricane that could end the entire school with a thought and are just constantly in fear of their lives.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Super Jay Mann posted:

Wonder if beleaguered class president is gonna be a recurring character now like beleaguered gym teacher is.

I like to think the rest of the girls in school look at the combo of demon king Misuzu, the ultra-rich foreigner with big boobs, and a literal human hurricane that could end the entire school with a thought and are just constantly in fear of their lives.

Everyone except the gyarus

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Super Jay Mann posted:

The rest of the class is busy fighting demons. It's basically a Persona school but none of the main characters are involved so it never comes up

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

Raku posted:

Everyone except the gyarus

They're gonna be the evil stepsisters btw

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tomo is the prince and Jun is Cinderella.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Centzon Totochtin posted:

They're gonna be the evil stepsisters btw

Please. This is all I want now

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Are the gyarus even in the same class?

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
We have no evidence that they're not.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Heh. Yeah teacher, are you suuuuure?

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carol wants to be the evil stepmother so bad.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Yeah don't be fooled, she looks fair but is foul. #Misuzuforcinderella

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
misuzu is already similar to a fairy godmother, except instead of creating a dress with magic she trips and falls out a window.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker
Everyone else is going to be cast in roles that fit what the rest of the class thinks of them.

Tomo is going to be the prince. Misuzu will be the evil step mother. Tanabe will be the dog. Jun is going to be a giant deadwood tree.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Renegade option:

Tanabe is Cinderella, Misuzu is the Evil Stepmother, Tomo and the Gyarus are the mean sisters, Carol is the Fairy Godmother, Misaki is the Prince.

Jun is the horse that turns into the coachman.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Jun is the horse that turns into the coachman.
Before or after?

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Namtab posted:

Yeah don't be fooled, she looks fair but is foul. #Misuzuforcinderella

Well what do you know?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Will the prince be Jun or Tomo?

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

it'll be Jun BUT IT SHOULD BE TOMO

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

:carol: strikes again.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

The prince is going to be that dweeb that has a crush on Misuzu.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Captain Cappy posted:

The prince is going to be that dweeb that has a crush on Misuzu.

This might come as a shock to you, but Namtab is, in fact, not a manga character.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Super Jay Mann posted:

This might come as a shock to you, but Namtab is, in fact, not a manga character.

I have bad news for you: he's a transfer student joining just in time for this play.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Prince is Jun.

Let's do this.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Prince is Tomo.

Let's do this.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Prince is Prince.

Let's do this.

Arianya
Nov 3, 2009

Prince as Tomo would be funny but the pessimist in me know it'll be Tanabe

Tomo as evil stepmother, Jun as coachman, gyarus as evil step sisters and Carol as Fairy Godmother

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Let's do this guys, let's go misuzu!!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The Prince will be Carol. She's gonna get that hug.

Antitonic
Sep 24, 2011

Invented By Gandhi
Tomo is the prince, but Jun doesn’t get a part. Instead, he understudies to Misuzu as Cinderella, who calls out sick again.

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I'm still reeling from the fact they didn't choose the haunted house path. I guess the Cinderella play has a richer source of fun, though. Misuzu as Cinderella will be tremendous. Carol can be the evil step-mother. Tanabe will be Prince Charming. Tomo and Jun will be the evil step-sisters.

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.
Jun would make a great tree.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tomo will still be the prince, and this will fulfill the dreams of even more of the cast.