Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
What's Yoshi's Flipping Island? Is Yoshi getting in on the real estate craze, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'd play a Mario themed house flipper port

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Mario themed house flipper, but with the fallout 4 base building system.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

Viva Miriya posted:

I think after I beat fallout 2 I'll go through 3 and New Vegas again. Probably New Vegas first. I just wanna minigun everything to death tbqh.

Do 3 first so you can end on a high note.

gasman
Mar 21, 2013

hey now
I'd like a 3 remaster. I never finished the original because it crashed every 5 minutes on my piece of poo poo pc back then.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
incoming fallout shelter sequel

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
I’m looking for a few Fallout 4 mods, specifically, one that will scale enemies up to my current level in areas I’ve already explored, and one that will replenish enemies more quickly. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They're remastering BoS.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Okay, Obsidian, but in return you need to show us some of that Outer Worlds new IP you've been working on.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Fallout 3 is at least better in some ways than Fallout 4. I might be interested if it has Fallout 4’s systems and can use Fallout 4 mods instead of being some weird in-between.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Dan Didio posted:

It's going to be a two hour long VR experience, set in New Vegas.

From the perspective of Easy Pete.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
My guess is a New Vegas-esque spinoff.

E: Fallout: Newer Orleans

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

There's no way they'll do this, but if they announced a new isometric Fallout as its own thing (while still presumably intending to do a 3/NV/4 type sequel in the future) that would be awesome.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

New Fallout 4 Holotape Game: Skyrim!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Fallout: Battlefront

Oh god, or a Fortnite clone with the fo4 building system

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Azhais posted:

Imagine a new fallout with no building or settlement maintenance at all, just like five times the exploration and secrets.

Ugh, terrible, so bad ugh gently caress nooooo please Bethesda

Psychotic Weasel
Jun 24, 2004

Bang! You're dead.
Features for Fallout 3 and NV remasters - we added in a voiced protagonist. Also removed all the other voice work because we no longer hold the rights to it.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
Its gonna be Fallout Shelter 2 or something on the Switch but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Azhais posted:

I involuntarily cringed when I read this

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

fallout 4 on switch :unsmigghh:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it's definitely gonna be a switch port of some kind

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wolfsheim posted:

I involuntarily cringed when I read this

Yeah, I'm sorry.

Now that my Obsidian dreams have been crushed, my "never in a million years" new dream is "Fallout: Moscow" done by GSC but they're too busy with stalker 2 anyway

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Honestly based on PoE 2: Deadfire I wouldn't want Obsidian's storywriters touching Fallout this time

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Its a Switch port and if you preorder it you can turn into a Mario or something.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

frajaq posted:

Honestly based on PoE 2: Deadfire I wouldn't want Obsidian's storywriters touching Fallout this time

I haven't followed it, care to elaborate?

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

If there was another non-numbered fallout game, I'd really love to see one set outside of North America. Post Great War China would be really cool to see, but something European (pipe dream, Fallout: London so I can find my own home) would probably be more likely.

edit: Fallout: Milton Keynes.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Fallout: Canada would be excessively funny because it's almost completely unscathed

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Fallout 1 in the F4 engine would be pretty cool.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

antidote posted:

Looking forward to the retcon of Dogmeat's fate into him soloing the cathedral and military base and then went eastwards to spread his incredibly durable descendants across all the way to DC and Boston

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Will they also be explaining how he got into Arcanum?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Fallout: Canada would be excessively funny because it's almost completely unscathed

Well, apart from Algonquin Park...

Besides, who wants to go to that frozen northern wasteland full of Canadarians and their terrifying RadMoose?

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 20:16 on May 29, 2018

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I want to go to that Ronto place all the cool kids are talking about

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

Walk along and find out that the Rontonians are incredibly well armed after taking all of the stockpiles the US army left along the checkpoints as they massacred the Canadians.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

antidote posted:

Will they also be explaining how he got into Arcanum?

the police box was involved.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Psychotic Weasel posted:

What's Yoshi's Flipping Island? Is Yoshi getting in on the real estate craze, too?

Super Property Bros. Melee would be perfect for Switch

strategery
Apr 21, 2004
I come to you baring a gift. Its in my diper and its not a toaster.

antidote posted:

And way too much development time. It would be 100% a new game.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

As someone from Toronto, this is my biggest “never gonna happen” Fallout dream.

As for the Please Stand By, I’d be most happy with FO5 or a side game and still pretty happy if it was FO3 or NV remastered into FO4’s engine and systems.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

strategery posted:

And way too much development time. It would be 100% a new game.

Sure, especially considering stuff like it having fast travel. Just dreaming.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Er, I meant a different travel system

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Wasn't there a Chris Avellone Twitter/Facebook update a few months ago saying "I've missed you" in reference to a Fallout image? Maybe it's New Vegas 2 done by Inxile featuring Chris Avellone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

chaosapiant posted:

Wasn't there a Chris Avellone Twitter/Facebook update a few months ago saying "I've missed you" in reference to a Fallout image? Maybe it's New Vegas 2 done by Inxile featuring Chris Avellone?

i would buy whatever generic version of FO5 bethesda would've released on their own, but "New Vegas 2 done by Inxile featuring Chris Avellone" is the perfect combination of words to convince me i will not ever buy this product