Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just some normal guys in the #wokebrands thread

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
The future of this thread is looking very fragile right now.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

Good

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

get that OUT of my face posted:

awwww and we were doing so well

no i'm not you retard, i'm shaking my head at how terrible the posts are. if you're jumping to such a ridiculous conclusion then maybe you're the fragile one because you clearly just wanna be pissed off at everything all the time

yeah idk why they insist on "fragile" as the insult of choice. probably for the same reason that they insist on using "problematic" in spite of it having zero meaning, you gotta speak the same language to be "in"

Simple, you get furiously mad about the very existence of TGRS and bitch and moan about the posters there and whinge that they haven't all been banned and their presence sliced out of the forums. Then you start complaining in the most condescending way you can about the mod who gets tons of totally-neutral-and-not-at-all-racially-charged criticism and garbage thrown at her constantly. And then you talk about how TGRS is just a just a circlejerk that can't handle outside opinions while an expanding :ironicat: gif consumes your brain. You're fragile, sorry, but if you're this drat defensive and prickly about what happens in TGRS and just generally spend this much time complaining about Beyonce or Black Panther or whatever then you are sort of a weirdo.

Also I love your use of language, especially 'pissed off at everything all the time' and complaining about Problematic and now Fragile, I'd swear I was in reddit.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
im woke af rn

to how terrible the thread is

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
rip funny shirt page

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

get that OUT of my face posted:

awwww and we were doing so well

no i'm not you retard, i'm shaking my head at how terrible the posts are. if you're jumping to such a ridiculous conclusion then maybe you're the fragile one because you clearly just wanna be pissed off at everything all the time

yeah idk why they insist on "fragile" as the insult of choice. probably for the same reason that they insist on using "problematic" in spite of it having zero meaning, you gotta speak the same language to be "in"

Way to edit out all your threats of violence you psycho

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

welp rip in peace this thread

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
perhaps the real woke brands were inside us all along

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

friends this is the thread for mocking poo poo like

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

redbubble is extremely woke

brands being fake woke and co-opting "black and proud" to make a quick buck but also giving away that they dont really give enough of a poo poo to think the whole thing through enough to not put them all on white-enough-to-be-see-through models. not for being a smarmy gently caress at other subforums (unless its dnd or tfr)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
my melanin pops severely

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my melanin pops severely

This is the true meaning of the woke brands thread.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
How do people keep track of what races posters are

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

when they're mad, they're the race you don't like

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

this thread has highs and lows and tbh this isn't the worst low

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

when they're mad, they're the race you don't like

drat this forum has a lot of Italians

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jeb! Repetition posted:

mama mia

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Jeb! Repetition posted:

White people post like this, black people post like this.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Jeb! Repetition posted:

:discourse:

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

#italeave

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

everyone praising abc and disney execs for doing something they should have done months ago is pretty #woke #brand

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

khwarezm posted:

Simple, you get furiously mad about the very existence of TGRS and bitch and moan about the posters there and whinge that they haven't all been banned and their presence sliced out of the forums. Then you start complaining in the most condescending way you can about the mod who gets tons of totally-neutral-and-not-at-all-racially-charged criticism and garbage thrown at her constantly. And then you talk about how TGRS is just a just a circlejerk that can't handle outside opinions while an expanding :ironicat: gif consumes your brain. You're fragile, sorry, but if you're this drat defensive and prickly about what happens in TGRS and just generally spend this much time complaining about Beyonce or Black Panther or whatever then you are sort of a weirdo.

Also I love your use of language, especially 'pissed off at everything all the time' and complaining about Problematic and now Fragile, I'd swear I was in reddit.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The best argument against TGRS is how a TGRS poster behaves every time they leave TGRS.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

R. Guyovich posted:

everyone praising abc and disney execs for doing something they should have done months ago is pretty #woke #brand

its so good, if they actually gave a poo poo it would have never made it on the air

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

they had tim allen on for years and years and the only reason they canceled his show was when they were cleaning out all the series produced by competitors

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the media is still struggling to thread a needle where they can be racist for money but pretend to have plausible deniability that they are being racist on purpose for money

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

an actual dog posted:

its so good, if they actually gave a poo poo it would have never made it on the air

ava duvernay calling the abc president a "Queen" while hoping we all forget she greenlit the revival and season 2 and also that disney distributes all ava's movies

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Was the revival of Roseanne particularly bad or something? how did I miss that meltdown. Dammit.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Was the revival of Roseanne particularly bad or something? how did I miss that meltdown. Dammit.

the only reason they made the new season because she was extremely loudly pro trump and used to play a "white working class" person on tv

then the executives were totally flabberghasted when an extremely pro trump person turned out to be extremely racist

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
^also that but idk if racism is really a big deal to Disney

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Roseanne, the person, is very very right wing now and it bled into the show, surprising no one but Disney

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

there's a disney exec furiously rubbing their temples right now trying to figure out how to appeal to fat old whites without being racist

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Shear Modulus posted:

the only reason they made the new season because she was extremely loudly pro trump and used to play a "white working class" person on tv

then the executives were totally flabberghasted when an extremely pro trump person turned out to be extremely racist

lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Peanut President posted:

^also that but idk if racism is really a big deal to Disney

Roseanne, the person, is very very right wing now and it bled into the show.

no way disney is way past their racist past of the long ago times of the 1990s when they drew aladdin and pocahontas like tan-skinned white people and the bad guys as stereotypical foreigners and just skimmed over the whole context of pocahontas where the natives are slaughtered by white people. they had a black princess a few years ago!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

cable companies are in a pretty big bind because the only people that watch their garbage these days are olds and the content that olds crave (racism), gets shut down by harassment campaigns

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
i keep getting roseanne and rosie o donell confused

trumps feud w/ rosie was great

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
Are fragile and problematic the woke lib versions of snowflake and degenerate?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

redbubble is extremely woke

now this is a brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

sleep with the vicious posted:

i keep getting roseanne and rosie o donell confused

trumps feud w/ rosie was great

Same thing has happened to me my entire life