Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

Deget posted:

The items go directly into your inventory no engram. So check your stuff and try to figure out what you didn't have before.

Mine were still at Hawthorne, still not powerful. Dunno what that's about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

QuasiQuack posted:

Mine were still at Hawthorne, still not powerful. Dunno what that's about.

Were they specifically the reward for your personal 100,000 XP contribution, or were these "Clan Rewards" such as Crucible, Nightfall, Raid

QuasiQuack
Jun 13, 2010

Ducks hockey baybee

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Were they specifically the reward for your personal 100,000 XP contribution, or were these "Clan Rewards" such as Crucible, Nightfall, Raid

All of the above :shrug:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

QuasiQuack posted:

All of the above :shrug:

The "bugged" reward was only the 100k XP Clan Engram that you earned for yourself. You've got the rewards in your inventory, or, if it was full, your postmaster.

The "My Clan Did Nightfall", "My Clan Did Trials", "My Clan Did the Raid", "My Clan Won a Crucible Match" engrams are working as intended (not powerful)

THE PATCH ISN'T LIVE UNTIL 1 PM so if you earn a new "100k XP Clan Engram" don't hand that poo poo in yet

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Patch Notes. And lol of course Crucible Labs didn’t make it on time.

DESTINY 2 UPDATE 1.2.1
0h - Destiny Dev Team

Strikes
Removed "Exodus Crash" from Heroic Strike Matchmaking.

THANK YOU!

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib
Sunbracers and Lunafaction both sound pretty insane now

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
Rumor is that Synthoceps are a 1hit kill in Crucible if 2 enemes are in range

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

Revolver Bunker posted:

THANK YOU! (that Exodus Down is gone from Heroic Strikes)

I didn't realize this was a huge thing; can someone explain what was going on with this strike? Was it a bug or was it the difficulty of it? I've only played it once or twice and I was actually impressed that it was rather hard and required players to use everything and the kitchen sink to beat him, like some sort of public raid. Is it more to do with the modifiers that heroic strikes bring which creates an insane combination? If so, I bet it's attrition, as that modifier can go to hell.

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

FutureCop posted:

I didn't realize this was a huge thing; can someone explain what was going on with this strike? Was it a bug or was it the difficulty of it? I've only played it once or twice and I was actually impressed that it was rather hard and required players to use everything and the kitchen sink to beat him, like some sort of public raid. Is it more to do with the modifiers that heroic strikes bring which creates an insane combination? If so, I bet it's attrition, as that modifier can go to hell.

Iirc with arc singe the whole stage is deadly + his melee sucks

It's also a frustrating fight since his vulnerability window is so short that you pop your super and by the time the animation is over he's gone

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

jerry seinfel posted:

It's also a frustrating fight since his vulnerability window is so short that you pop your super and by the time the animation is over he's gone

There's also the three disappearing acts the boss pulls followed by add-waves to artificially pad for time.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
Gonna have to join one of these clans if I ever hope to do a nightfall or anything else, eh?

kater
Nov 16, 2010

My fav heroic exodus crash memory is not even getting to the bullshit boss because the mid-stage scan thing with ghost bit was too hard with 1 hit kos.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Rumor is that Synthoceps are a 1hit kill in Crucible if 2 enemes are in range

Need 3 enemies to activate the buff and it only one shots if you have the Sentinel melee buff active. So basically the ultimate seal clubbing exotic.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Eej posted:

Need 3 enemies to activate the buff and it only one shots if you have the Sentinel melee buff active. So basically the ultimate seal clubbing exotic.

Path notes say it's only 2 for Crucible!!

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

jerry seinfel posted:

The disappearing is probably the worst part outside of him just being able to constantly melee you to death. Popping supers as a titan you get 2 maybe 3 hits with any super before he'll puff and vanish. It made using your super early a waste and I usually didn't pop it until I was sure he wouldn't vanish again. Usually its the last 10% of its HP. The vex overmind is a close second just because the final fight can get really hectic if the trash mobs aren't cleared in a timely manner.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Path notes say it's only 2 for Crucible!!

Only 2x damage :downs:

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Eej posted:

Only 2x damage :downs:

"Now grants a flat melee damage bonus for 8 seconds when you are surrounded by three or more enemies (3x in PvE, 2x in PvP)."

gently caress, lol. I read that way wrong

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Lunafaction, Origin Story, Coldheart, any rocket launcher.

You're welcome.

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
I applied to 2 Chill 2 Serious as mastercoo#1926.

Darwinism
Jan 6, 2008

This game was probably worth $12, sent an application in as well under Darwinism#11382

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

sure okay posted:

Lunafaction, Origin Story, Coldheart, any rocket launcher.

You're welcome.

:frog:

Orv
May 4, 2011
Replace Origin Story with the new 720 Origin Story from Warmind and we're talking.

Hakarne
Jul 23, 2007
Vivo en el autobús!

War Rig with Foregone Conclusion, Kibou AR3, Sleeper Cell/Darci. Foregone Conclusion is a bullet hose with great DPS for oranges/close-range swarms (e.g. thralls), it reloads ridiculously fast and you can just fire non-stop. Kibou AR3 is great mid-to-long range for popping shields and dealing with clumped enemies. Sleeper Cell makes yellow bars disappear, but Darci looks even better if I can ever get one to loving drop.

And I actually prefer Foregone Conclusion to Origin Story as well. OS may have a small edge with rampage stacked up on groups, but I find FC to be nearly just as good with swarms but much better when shooting a single dude without trash to build up rampage.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Apprentice Dick posted:

I applied to 2 Chill 2 Serious as mastercoo#1926.

I also applied as Bummey#1358 or something i forget

The first chill group says it's full at 98 members? Other one is full at 100. :shrug:

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Is there seriously not a clan chat channel?

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

PopeCrunch posted:

Hahahahaha welcome.

Welcome

(It's planned for September supposedly)

Darth blob
Nov 12, 2011

puts the "ass" in classy
Should I get the season pass? Or wait till I made my light? ( Still haven't played)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Darth blob posted:

Should I get the season pass? Or wait till I made my light? ( Still haven't played)

Yooo definitely play through the game first before you further reward their behavior with more money.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Crucible Labs tomorrow

Can't believe they have to put Rocket Race as a test mode before they make it a competitive playlist in the game????

Ozmodai
May 6, 2007

I hate when my sisters barges in and I'm trying to shade the nipples on my Daemonettes UGH GET OUT

I'm another $12 Humble Bundle recruit.

Applied to 2 Chill 2 Serious as GokoSmoekWede#1686

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Pressed button for all you guys. You'll want to join the Serious Overchill Discord because of this lmao:

PopeCrunch posted:

e: The channels you're interested in are #destiny-2, #d2-pvp and #d2-lfg which are the general chat channel, PvP discussion/grouping and general strike/raid/other stuff grouping channels respectively.

We got a anyone called 'bamhand' or 'Crodough' who applied for 2 chill 2 serious/TIME? Can't find you on Discord.

Mercurius fucked around with this message at 05:42 on May 30, 2018

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Definitely sounds like it’s worth it to have one warlock in the group run Luna with power rift for raids now.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

E: wrong thread lol

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Kessel posted:

Definitely sounds like it’s worth it to have one warlock in the group run Luna with power rift for raids now.

Put ‘em on, don’t take ‘em off. Imagine six warloccs rrifting :v:

Check this bullshit out: Warlocks didn’t get exotic boots at all until Taken King in Destiny 1. Sneaker game was most weak indeed

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
Hi thread is this still a bad dead game asking for a friend thanks

Orv
May 4, 2011
For at least a while yet.

E; I guess that's not entirely fair. Warmind was good-ish, nothing revolutionary, and for at least a few(?) more weeks there are still people playing. There'll be a dead time between a few weeks from now and the fall expansion.

Orv fucked around with this message at 07:20 on May 30, 2018

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

sure okay posted:

Lunafaction, Origin Story, Coldheart, Ikelos Sniper

You're welcome.

FTFY

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Truth

Had fun rolling around with my Ikelos sniper and 1x Escalation Protocol Boss Defeated emblem

Phraggah
Nov 11, 2011

A rocket fuel made of Doritos? Yeah, I could kind of see it.
Help I am stuck at plevel 262! All my dang blues keep rolling at 260. What do? Endless heroic events? Strikes??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cutscene Powers
Jun 7, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Eververse
Prismatic Matrix
Fixed an issue where players would see a permanent waypoint over Tess when they had a Prismatic Facet in their character inventory.

Thank goodness

• Locked thread