Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

FGrima is pretty good at enemy phase too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SL the Pyro
Jun 16, 2013

My soul cries out
with the desire to
FRACTURE
your puny spine.

what do you mean that hotkey disappeared
Kinshi!Ryoma's stats have been datamined.

That is... incredibly disappointing and odd. His kit says Distant Counter tank, but his stats scream "will explode in nuclear fire if any Blue and some Reds so much as glare in my direction". There's something wrong when replacing a DC PRF and a +Atk/Spd stance are viable options.

For unit type comparison, Caeda and Elincia have vastly better defensive spreads, and Elincia also has the same Atk. Both also have much better PRF weapons. Kinshi!Ryoma's only edge over them is his Bushido B Skill.

kojei posted:

incorrect

edit: Close/Distant Counter, Grani, Iote, and Svalinn shields, Knock Back, Lunge, Drag Back, Hit and Run, and every single Emblem buff all have white borders. All the white border signifies is that the skill has no level component. That's not to say Bushido won't be PRF, but "white border means PRF" is entirely wrong.
Derp, my mistake then. I was hoping there'd be a way to tell what was PRF and what wasn't without datamining or... *sigh*... waiting patiently, but I guess that's too much to ask.

SL the Pyro fucked around with this message at 07:24 on May 30, 2018

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I think context makes it pretty clear that Bushido is a Prf skill for the samurai guy. Also all Legendaries have had Prf skills so far, and that's the only one that looks even moderately unique.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm trying to think of a way to make bushido and rajinto to work together. I don't like removing prfs skills/weapons.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ryoma has enough bulk to survive a single hit from non-blues so I don’t see a problem with his stats

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tired Moritz posted:

my dream of an enemy phase flying unit will never come, I suppose

you've already been forgotten... myrrh.....

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

The White Dragon posted:

you've already been forgotten... myrrh.....

Myrrh... is good. Controversial opinion.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Clarste posted:

I think context makes it pretty clear that Bushido is a Prf skill for the samurai guy. Also all Legendaries have had Prf skills so far, and that's the only one that looks even moderately unique.

Between Ice Mirror(...fine, technically a special - still her equivalent unique), Solar Brace and Laws of Sacae I'm not really sure I'd agree that Bushido is the most unique of the Legendary-exclusive skills. It's just a portion of Wrath without the caveats, after all. As opposed to a modified Holy Vestment that adds to your damage as well, or the other two which... I'm not entirely sure they have equivalents.

If I'm understanding you correctly.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Lord Koth posted:

Between Ice Mirror(...fine, technically a special - still her equivalent unique), Solar Brace and Laws of Sacae I'm not really sure I'd agree that Bushido is the most unique of the Legendary-exclusive skills. It's just a portion of Wrath without the caveats, after all. As opposed to a modified Holy Vestment that adds to your damage as well, or the other two which... I'm not entirely sure they have equivalents.

If I'm understanding you correctly.

Sorry, I meant that it's the only one of Ryoma's skills that could be unique to him. Not that it's unique compared to the others. It's actually really boring.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Free Sigurd. I'm on a roll lately, can't wait for the other shoe to drop and to need 400 orbs for the next unit I actually pull for

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Got a Ryoma in 20 orbs (first pull of the second round) but he's - spd/+Def so he's dead to me

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Got two Flyromas in 40 orbs, I think I'm done.

+ATK/-SPD and +SPD/-HP, too.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Free Ryoma and then hardin with 4 orbs

I guess I’ll take it

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
poo poo yes, I'll take that free perfect +atk/-def Kagero and run, thanks game!

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
florina is a good enemy phase flier

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Did a 5-pull for fodder and got an Innes, who I can only assume is a hero in noted video game Fire Emblem Heroes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
god, gently caress all these vantage bow units.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I decided to pull again for some fodder and maybe a new 5* unit.

Got 62 orbs in before finally getting pity-broken by an Innes! I've always wanted an Innes and I've been really looking forward to building him as an anti-mage. Except he's +HP/-ATK, which is utterly and completely useless to me. gently caress you too game.

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.
70 Orbs has gotten me a Gunnthra (-spd Merged into main Gunnthra) and an Innes. Also a Seth and Cordy for the compendium.

My last few rolls went to poo poo because... well...

Me: I feel like rolling Blue and Green this time
Game: What's that? Exclusively Red and Grey? Got you fam.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
neutral legendary ryoma has 69 physical bulk

nice

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
why is innes even on a legendary banner

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

The White Dragon posted:

why is innes even on a legendary banner

Everyone needs a whipping boy

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

So, free Takumi, and a decent number of saved orbs to pity break to a Sigurd.

Was kind of hoping for a Grima, but I'll take it. Means I have the majority of this banner, and Ryoma didn't exactly look worth the effort.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Innes is cool

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

lol with speed ploy, urdr, marth drives and support bonus from Lute, 27 speed Fae is fast enough that Lunatic Ryoma couldn't double her

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Innes looks like an otome game character. I need him

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Rolled 30 orbs for Grima, got Innes instead, popped what pity I had on the rest of the session.

Ok game, I’ll take a Ryoma instead, I guess I’m glad she’s available next month

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Grima is going to be available for a long rear end time because they're not going to add another colorless legendary till like August

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Turns out my Ryoma is -SPD/+RES

With DC and ok physical bulk he might still be better than NYCamilla for my defensive flier team since that team is really lacking in DC

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Ryoma Infernal was fun. Managed to eventually get it down with Armor Emblem (V!Hector, V!Lyn, Hector, Lucius). Even then needed a fair amount of proper seal adjustment; Lyn needed Blarowl and Goad Armor to take out the Ninja on the right, and V!Hector needed Summoner support, Wrath, Ally support, Goad Armor and Drive Def to 1-shot Ryoma with Bonfire.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Went into the banner sniping blues, ended up with 2 Ryomas (+def/-atk, +res/-def) in 200 orbs. I guess this balanced out my insane rates last month.

Washout
Jun 27, 2003

"Your toy soldiers are not pigmented to my scrupulous standards. As a result, you are not worthy of my time. Good day sir"
Well I didn't get unlucky but I didn't at all get what I wanted, no Hardin but two Fjorms and a Christmas robin for my second armor team to have armor march. (I don't have a second armor team)

Washout fucked around with this message at 10:41 on May 30, 2018

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I saved 55 orbs because I wanted an idiot in a santa outfit but all I got was an evil man Hardin and 2 evil lady Robins. I did not want evil game, I wanted festive joy.

Did get a fancy man that can sing and fly around on a pegasus though seems like he might be useful.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Double Ryoma and Fortify/Hone means that Fury Subaki goes up to 55/56/48/57/35, dang.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

So, that Ryoma map is a fucker, huh?

Finally managed it with my arena team. Robin with Lucina supporting him and a couple strength buffs was just strong enough to take down Ryoma, which restricted enemy mobility enough that I could get the situation under control. After dozens of tries.

Seriously, though. Hell of a mess. At least it doesn't cost stamina now.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Fae tanked and killed Ryoma no problem on infernal

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Washout posted:

The fastest bird in the world, the Hayabusa Kestrel is endemic to japan.

Dude. This is true... kinda, but you don't gotta be such a nerd about it. Hayabusa is just Japanese for peregrine falcon, which is not only the fastest bird in the world, but the fastest animal in the world, period.

Also they're not endemic to Japan; they're found all over the world. There might be a subspecies endemic to Japan, but that's still a peregrine falcon.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Ryoma is a cool stabby thing but I already have a Mia, Ayra and Soleil, and he doesn't DC well enough to exactly stand head and shoulders above them.

He's still a good unit, but nothing gamebreaking. If he could Flashing Blade, though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Flier emblem pulled it off on the second attempt.

Camilla's surprisingly beastly on enemy phase with Iote's shield now.